Tara Reid: My Stomach Still Sags!

Tara Reid: My Stomach Still Sags!

Tara Reid gives a male companion an eyeful while vacationing in Acapulco on Saturday afternoon.

Didn’t she get her stomach fixed? Late last year, Tara had said, “I got lipo because even though I was skinny, I wanted – I’m not going to lie – a six-pack. I had body contouring, but it all went wrong. My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing.”

Tara‘s L.A. fast food joint Ketchup was scheduled to open yesterday. (Does anyone know if it actually did?)

“You probably won’t see me behind the cash register,” Tara said. “But I’ll definitely be in the kitchen making sure everything is done right.”

tara reid stomach 01
tara reid stomach 02
tara reid stomach 03
tara reid stomach 04
tara reid stomach 05
tara reid stomach 06

Charley Gallay/Getty

SoHappyForSalma @ 04/01/2007 at 5:35 pm

how about her chest? she’s needs a brest reduction! those puppies are popping out!

I think she needs a bigger cup,thats just ridicilous.If she wants implants i couldnt care less,just dont squish them to death,it aint a pretty sight.

sultrydame @ 04/01/2007 at 6:00 pm

Wow, I actually feel bad for this girl. She looked so pretty during her old days.. what happened, Tara?! You shouldn’t have done that.. breast implants, liposuction, etc etc… god knows what happens once you do these!

[Fug Face Man!ston] @ 04/01/2007 at 6:11 pm

Dis-gus-Ting.

Soon she will be a walking billboard for bad plastic surgery. “Bad Plastic surgery”, what not to do by Tara Reid. She is definitely an advertisement to avoid such drastic measures in one so young.

Sandbitch @ 04/01/2007 at 6:28 pm

She should go for a dip and get a big ‘ol flap ‘o’ seaweed…

Courtney Love’s gut is worse.

Mondo Bongo! @ 04/01/2007 at 7:03 pm

Over ~ and ~ Oooooooout!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunshineday @ 04/01/2007 at 7:48 pm

her boobs look like they’re about to attack that guy

Maybe she would look better if she bought the right size bathing suit!

Her stomach looks much better than before she had it fixed, but she REALLY needs a bigger top. It’s all about mix and match bathing suits when your bottom is smaller than your top!

MY FRIEND HAS THAT BIKINI TOP! its made by an australian designer. it looks wayyy hotter on my friend :D

Eww sick. That bathing suit looks so bad on her. Her stomach is not a 6 pack. She got lipo b/c she was just too lazy to work out to get it.

In picture 2 you can see her row of hair extensions (where her hair is parted). Yuck. She is totally fake and looks like ****.

Omg, that bathing suit is every kind of disgusting.

why did she get her belly fixed what was wrong with it before? did she have a kid or something?

She’s ridiculous. She used to be so hot. She was just a lazy drinker that let herself go. THen tried to over compensate with surgery. Please someone stop making her even a D-lister. Last movie she had was only shown on AOL>HAHAHAHAHA