Angelina's Brother: "Brad Changed My Sister A Lot"

Angelina's Brother:

Angelina Jolie‘s brother James Haven gave an interview to British weekly Grazia
, reports Us Weekly. He speaks out on her relationship with Brad Pitt and why they work so well.
On the rumors that Angelina is controlling: “I have never seen any sign of tension between them. They make all their decisions together. It’s rubbish that she tries to control him. They have a balanced relationship; they each do their stuff. I’ve never seen moments where one is nagging or controlling the other.”

On how Brad changed Angelina: “Brad has changed my sister a lot. They have an extraordinary bond, but not on the usual level. Brad is so strong for her; when she feels vulnerable, he has the most incredible strength. She says she couldn’t have adopted more children after Maddox without him.”

On why they work: “The great thing about Brad and Angelina is that they really get each other’s sense of humor, and make each other laugh a lot. They talk about politics a great deal and are very creative together with the projects they are working on. If it keeps going the way it’s going, they’ll be together for life.”

angelina jolie james haven 01

• Beyonce and Jay Z remove their wedding rings - Radar
  • Mandy Moore is going to make you nostalgic - Huffington Post
  • Watch Queen Elizabeth do some trash talking - Lainey Gossip
  • Hamilton pays tribute to Rent's 20th anniversary - The Hollywood Reporter
  • hanna

• bdj

Thanks for the comments and pictures. Those are nice, thoughtful words if the interview is true. If the interview is true, then it gives an insight into the love affair, family life and relationship between BP and AJ. It seems that they have a loving, fun and compatible relationship. Peace.

• sandisk

just dont know how good the story is. but the words are nice.

• Estelle

Thanks JJ for the new thread. I still can’t believe JH gave an interview, I have never read or heard of any interview from him before.

• tabitha

Hopefully, there was an actual interview, but i am taking it with a huge grain of salt since the magazine is a tabloid.

• Once In a While

Thanks JJ for thenew thread.

• Chalie

Isn’t this Grazia gossip magazine just like the US Weekly?

• susie

I wonder if this is true. I always thought laughter is the key to a great relationship and it seems they have that. I love that dress too. :)

• The real lou

Isn’t Grazia a tabloid?I still don’t believe the interview is real.Why would James interview for Grazia and not People?I don’t buy it!

• think positive!

This is Brittish Grazia. They have written fictions before. Not a reliable source at all. I don’t know if James gave an interview to another magazine and they copy and paste it but we would have heard about it by now. If Grazia is the only source then I’ll take it with a huge grain of salt.

Anyway Thanks Jared for the new thread!

• kidi

So this interview is being quoted in US? Too bad I’ll never see it then.

• Direct Comment

Us Weekly reports……hmm…don’t trust em but at least the “interview” is upbeat.

• chase

Thanks JJ, Brad and Angelina will be together for a long long time. They are meant to be together. I’m glad James gave this interview, this says a lot about Brad and I’m happy for the three of them. They seem to have a good and loving relationship.

• Lady G

I agree we should take this with a ton of salt. Yes, nice things said about Brad and Angie but I have never known James to talk to tabliods!

James knows how much Angie wants to keep her life private and I just find it hard to believe he talked about her in any interview. Heck he didn’t say that much in the People interview.

• Mrs. Hsu

Aww! B&A’s relationship sounds so sweet and rock solid. I’m DYING to see pics of the whole family together!!

• sandisk

JustJaredLurker-

You forgot to show us the picture of your Aniston at the Anguilla Beach in January 2005.

Well, 5 days after that pic, a separation was announced.

How convenient !!!! You forgot that pic????

• Gussie

Grazia? British Grazia? :lol: No way! Though the answers seem natural and very plausible, James Haven would give an interview to Grazia the same day the Queen starts to do the French cancan in front of Buckingham Palace.

Curiously, James uses idiomatic English here… couldn’t Grazia at least have employed an American fanfiction writer?

• vivi

Thanx Jared!

• piper, with a low

Not willing to believe the story, especially since US Weekly is linking itself to it. However, I do like the pics of Angelina, James, and baby Shiloh, in baby bump form.

• AmyWinehouseISTHEBOMB

Not gonna dare give Grazia anymore creedence than UsWeekly, but I will say without pause that I wish I COULD give James Haven’s words a pass as they are wonderful, but alas, it is still a rag what has been known to even misrepresent Angelina in the past and I aint one of them fans who say something is true simply because it sounds good.

Please dont be hypocritical Angie fans and buy this no matter how great it reads. Remeber that tomorrow a not so nice story could be from the same publication.

• The real lou

#17 Gussie,LMAO!The use of the word “rubbish” was a bit over the top.:lol:

• AmyWinehouseISTHEBOMB

Piper #19

We were thinking and typing in unison! My thoughts and yours are the exact same.

• Estelle

piper, with a low Says:
    —————————–
    You are right, I forgot about that. Yeah, I remember someone was commenting on the size of her boobs….LOL

• TMZ prints truth

Is Angelina Adopting Another Kid?
    Posted Apr 3rd 2007 12:01PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Paparazzi Photo, Let’s Get This Party Started

Reports today are claiming that Angelina Jolie wants to adopt another girl from Africa for her burgeoning brood, right on the heels of her latest baby acquisition, Pax from Vietnam — but TMZ has learned that it’s definitely not true.

A source told a British tabloid that Angie wants to “balance” her family for the sake of her adopted daughter Zahara from Ethiopia. She’s got two little Asian boys, the thinking goes, so she needs another African girl to keep Z company.

But TMZ spoke to Jolie’s lawyer, Robert Offer, who told us that the rumor is definitely false. He says that he’s been involved in all of Jolie’s adoptions and that he hasn’t spoken to her about adopting any children from Chad, or any other country for that matter.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    TMZ does some investigation and prints the truth. What is the world coming to?

• jolierocks

Thanks for the AJ news!!! I know Angelina’s concentrating on her family but it’s still nice to hear what’s going on…the latest is that she finally has a publicist represent her! Nice article on James Haven…hope nothing is taken out of content like every other magazine/article out there.

• jolierocks

I wish this family the BEST!! :D Marriage doesn’t mean a thing when “Love is all around”

• think positive!

Lady G Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 7:23 pm – flag comment
    ———–
    He didn’t say that much to People because it wasn’t an interview. It was just a couple of quotes. He said wonderful things then.

Grazia is a tabloid non the less. But it’s good to see something positive after all those lies and negativity they have print.

But a tabloid is a tabloid is a tabloid. Period.

• bdj

AmyWinehouseISTHEBOMB Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 7:27 pm – flag comment
    I don’t think too many people are buying it or being hypocritical. Most people on Just Jared have learned to take tab stories and mainstream stories with a grain of salt. Most of the time, it is recycle BS. Oh by the way, I love Amy Winehouse. That song, “I told you I was trouble” or something like that is the bomb. Peace.

• think positive!

TMZ prints truth Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 7:30 pm – flag comment
    ————–
    That story came from another trash British Tab. News Of The World. Enough said!!

Isn’t it hilarious that everyone in England “knows” what is going on with the BAMZSP??

LMAO!!

• Lady G

TMZ prints truth Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 7:30 pm – flag comment

=====================================================

Please TMZ lies just like all tabliods. They were they one that post about a battle between Brad and Leo DeC. And guess what they had to eat those words because Leo’s and his PR said it wasn’t true.

TMZ lies just like all the tabliods!

• http://GPost Team Lara Croft

Hmmm.

I find it odd that so many interviews are surfacing from James.

Methinks these are not his words and I think it’s all tabloid.

Maybe not, but my instinct says he is not talking this much about his sister. He is usually amazingly private.

Anyway, no surprise that Brad changed Angie and vice versa.

It’s the first ADULT relationship both Brad and Angie have ever had.

• sandisk

JustJaredLurker-

speaking of PDA, did you forget this? a friendly reminder !!!!

Jan. 6: Brad and Jen played the part of the happy couple, strolling on an Anguilla beach during their vacation with pals Cox and Arquette. One day later, however, they would announce their separation, and the next day Aniston would be seen wiping away tears as she boarded a plane for home.

• jeterfan

Jamie seems chatty lately

• Lady G

think positive! Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 7:32 pm – flag comment
    Lady G Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 7:23 pm – flag comment
    ———–

But a tabloid is a tabloid is a tabloid. Period.

=====================================================

I know James only gave some quotes to People. I just don’t see James talking about Angie and her life to tabliods or whatever due to what her sperm donor did to her in the media.

James is very protective of Angie and I just have a hard time believing he would betray her by talking to tabbies — of course that is JMO.

• piper, with a low

Could this be US’s way of offering flowers and candy to the J-Ps?

• old lady

Love to see pictures of her brother. Good looking family one can see. Can you write more about her brother? What does he do?
    If the article is true, then I’m happy for this family. I believe that they deserve the best. Thanks jared for the new thread and pictures. Any news?

• think positive!

#
    sandisk Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 7:24 pm – flag comment

JustJaredLurker-

Well, 5 days after that pic, a separation was announced.

How convenient !!!! You forgot that pic????
    —————-
    LMAO!! Believe me I have seen so many haters using those pics to show us how much in loooooove they where.

But after that separation and divorce. Well, whatever…LMAO!!!

• Amaya

I’m doubtful of this interview……

AG, Estelle and Direct comment, thanks for the birthday wishes!

• AmyWinehouseISTHEBOMB

bdj Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 7:32 pm – flag comment

Didnt say people were being hypocritical now. I suggested in a cautionary way don’t be one. I have lurked here enough to know that with some people, it is a case of them leaning more towards believing a story if it sounds pleasant no matter were it came from, and say the same magazine prints something not so favorable, it is then about that same reader turning about face and raising cane about the publication they loved when the words were sweet and nice.

I may not post often, but I am very aware of how it works here.

Amy is great.

• mmm

James will join Jon Voight in the black list if he keeps talking to the press, so far no denial on both interviews.

• Lady G

piper, with a low Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 7:42 pm – flag comment

Could this be US’s way of offering flowers and candy to the J-Ps?

=====================================================

No candy or flowers can undo the damage.

Janice Min dugged her own grave and now she just have to rest in it. And you can bet she knows it too!

• Mr and Mrs Smith

Oh, I don’t believe that James gave this interview at all. I’m a fan but tabloid crap is tabloid crap, it’s just that this is positive tabloid crap. I wonder which British magazine will have another James Haven interview next week. Let’s see, we’re already down two, Daily Mail last week Sunday and now today’s Grazia.

• The real lou

#35 piper,with a low,Uh NO!They will still continue to be nasty,espeically when the next set of “exclusive photos” come out in People.

• think positive!

piper, with a low Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 7:42 pm – flag comment

Could this be US’s way of offering flowers and candy to the J-Ps?
    ————-
    LOL!! Maybe. Janice Min is trying hard. Very hard…LMAO!!

• Lady G

Amaya Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 7:44 pm – flag comment

====================================================

Happy Birthday, Amaya. I hope it’s been a great one for you.

• great news

Brad will be in Montreal on may 27th for the final shooting of BB and angelina will be in prague for wanted, I wonder which parent will spend time with shiloh on her birthday?

• http://justjared.com alexandrina

james is cute! i don’t think that he would talk to the tabolids either.BAMPZS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ameena

Lady G Says:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Agreed, too much has been printed in US Weekly, I don’t see the Jolie- Pitts making nice with Janice Min any time soon.

• Once In a While

piper, with a low Says:

April 3rd, 2007 at 7:42 pm – flag comment
    Could this be US’s way of offering flowers and candy to the J-Ps?
    ___

same thought.

• bdj

US WEAKLY shifts with the wind, or a good f a r t. I wouldn’t beleive anything they say pro or con. Whichever way Mean MINS wakes up in the morning, determines the coverage on BP and AJ.