Daisy Lowe: Gwen's Stepdaughter

Daisy Lowe: Gwen's Stepdaughter

Daisy Lowe, daughter of Gwen Stefani‘s husband Gavin Rossdale shows off her new hairstyle in London on Tuesday night.

Daisy, 18, was spotted walking around town with her mother, fashion designer Pearl Lowe.

Rossdsale, now 41, discovered he was Daisy‘s father in 2004 after taking a DNA test.

If Daisy ever needed a job, she could be a celebrity impersonator for singer-songwriter Michelle Branch!

daisy lowe gwen stefani step daughter 01
daisy lowe gwen stefani step daughter 02
daisy lowe pearl lowe 01
daisy lowe pearl lowe 02

Photos: Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Daisy Lowe, Gavin Rossdale, Gwen Stefani

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Well Hot Dayum! Who knew?

LOL I said the same thing. Looks just like her.

Thanks Jared

She’s pretty

she’s rly pretty and stylish.

Doesn’t she look a little like Gwen?

AmyWinehouseISTHEBOMB @ 04/04/2007 at 7:19 pm

Chuck, I think so too. She looks like early No Doubt era GS.

SHe looks like a creep, check us out for the real gossip

I didn’t know gavin had another daughter…..suprising.

I don’t think she looks like her mother or Gavin.

I love her style. Daisy is it? She’s very lovely, this Daisy.

Actually Daisy is a model. Well, as much of a model that a socialite could be.

She does look like GWEN.. you know she hit pay dirt when she found out who her father is..

supernova @ 04/05/2007 at 8:17 am

I heard Ms. Gwen was PISSED when the revelation came to light (rightfully so) but I hope she’s since gotten her witts about her. That girl needs her father (we never see them together). She’s a cutie.

Gavin Rossdale is 41!!!! I never would have thought that…he looks GREAT!!!!

bagofsand @ 04/05/2007 at 2:25 pm

I’d get another DNA test if I were Gavin! That chick looks NOTHING like him!!

I agress, she looks nothing like him. She does look like her mom though some but not Gavin, at all. I call retest!

Oh boy! Oh boy tsk tsk tsk. Oh boy!

Whatchano @ 04/17/2007 at 9:33 pm

He did an upgrade. I wouldn’t claim these two for a million dollars.

She actually reminds me of a Kelly Osbourne, sans fatness and puff cheeks, of course.

Lol, Pearl Lowe is so gross-looking. I can’t believe Gavin did her.

lamb-girl @ 06/02/2007 at 4:39 pm

She looks like a monster,who has eaten drugs!!!! She is *ighh*

Stupid American @ 08/19/2007 at 4:54 am

I have to say i do like the look of daisy but her mamma looks kinda crackish…

Yes, she quite the sweet English Rose, that Daisy………………..

Daddy should be proud!.

She also reminds me a little of Nicole Richie, coz of the picture on the inset.

she doesn’t look like gavin nor does his boys. hahaha gwen’s a step mom, hope daisy makes her a grandmother too. I love GAVIN.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All