Jessica Simpson is Red Hot

Jessica Simpson is Red Hot

Jessica Simpson sizzles in fire engine red as she enjoys a stroll on the beach in Australia on Wednesday with boyfriend John Mayer (not pictured) not far behind (via ENewsBuzz).

The pair arrived in Australia over the weekend and were spotted leaving Perth Airport on Monday. John and Jessica been spending quality time together in Adelaide.

They were last spotted holding hands while vacationing in Rome, Italy.

jessica simpson beach australia 01
jessica simpson car australia
jessica simpson john mayer australia 01
jessica simpson john mayer australia 02
jessica simpson john mayer australia 03

ABC

[Fug Face Man!ston] @ 04/04/2007 at 11:58 am

Eww.

angelina_mmm @ 04/04/2007 at 12:22 pm

pelican behind her :)

John Mayer is a musician and all, but he’s either dorky or insecure—–or both—–to be dating Jessica Simpson.

I liked before him but now i lost every respect for him by dating this BIMBO!!!!!!!!!!
she is so dumb it hurts my ears just to listen to NEWLYWEDS!

EVEN BRITNEY HAS WAY MORE TALENT THAN HER BIBMO ASS!!!!!!!!

I swear Jessica Simpson keeps looking less attractive each day. Change the hair color girl!

Jolie-Pitt Fan @ 04/04/2007 at 1:30 pm

I like them both and think they look good together. I think John’s hot, he has an average guy appearance. Jess, well she’s taking care of herself and possibly, finally doing something that’s not for media attention.

Why can’t I stand this woman?? I used to be such a fan.

californiainthesummer @ 04/04/2007 at 2:12 pm

girly needs a bra.

thanks jared! :)

AmyWinehouseISTHEBOMB @ 04/04/2007 at 4:07 pm

I think it’s cool and I hope nobody puts any of you down because of who you choose to care about.

KrungKrung @ 04/04/2007 at 5:51 pm

is Jessica S. doing a front act on John M. concert or is she just keeping him company?

I really do NOT like Jessica Simpson but I have to say…I actually find her attractive with this dark hair sometimes. She looks beautiful in the picture in the red!

gawd; he so looks like he hates being there, in each and every pic!

I think she looks better with the dark hair. They seem happy with each other.

You guys love to project how you feel about a situation onto photographs. If he didn’t want her there, why have her every you go? Really, what sense does that make.

They’re having fun good for them.

It’s just too darn bad that Katherine Mcphee is already taken huh, John?

I’m sure he doesn’t want Mr.Mcphee, her music isn’t any better than what Jessica used to produce.

I hate her!!! I think John is just with her because he wants a girlfriend and because he apparently wants to be married before he is 30 so if he winds up marrying the moron it is because he just wants to have a wife. I love him but I think he is being very stupid

I used to think Jess was cute, but Ive changed my mind. Obviously she has too because after all of that “this is how I really really reeeeeally am” crap to MTV back in the day when everyone called her out for being stupid, she seems to be a completely new person with John. Change the hair…it looks like **** and makes the tan look even more fake (if thats possible).

I just really love jess
she’s so beautifull and talented :D