Denise Richards: Daughter Day Out

Denise Richards: Daughter Day Out

Denise Richards grabs hold of her two daughters — Sam, 3, and Lola, 22 months — as they spend the day at a zoo in California with Denise‘s younger sister, Michelle, and her children.

How cute is Lola in her diaper?!

The 36-year-old former Bond girl and family visited the Ape exhibit, went shopping, ate ice cream, and played at the kiddie water park.

It was reported earlier this week that Denise is hunting for a bigger home to accommodate her parents including mother Joni, 53, who is battling kidney cancer.

Said Denise to In Touch, “I have decided to move to a larger and more secure home so my parents can move in with me, and my mother can be closer to her treatment center. Helping my mother battle cancer is one of the hardest things I’ve had to do in my life. Her health and well-being are my main concern right now.”

lola sheen
sam sheen denise richards
sam sheen lola sheen denise richards 01
sam sheen lola sheen denise richards 02
sam sheen

Photos: INFphoto.com
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards, Lola Sheen, Sam Sheen

Getty

Lola is such an adorable baby and Sam looks so much like Charlie..YIKES.

Lola is a total cutie. her big sister on the other hand, got the bad deal with the genes and looks more like her daddy.

Denises hair looks awful that colour, she should go back blonde.

Both children are cute, even Sam. Charlie Sheen was cute when he was younger anyhow. Denise looks like one of the happiest mothers in Hollywood.

These girls are both adourable and Denise always seems so hands on with them. She always seems fair with both of them, after all there is just over a year between them – sometimes you see her out with just Sam, then out with just Lola. They look happy!!

Who Cares @ 04/07/2007 at 4:41 pm

They look like cuties…

How cute!!!

(plz check out my site, click my name)

herbiefrog @ 04/07/2007 at 5:18 pm

why dont you post a pic of her jonie ?

it’s much easier that way

[what?]

The girls are so beautiful. And I agree that Denise seems like a wonderful mom. Gorgeous family.

#
emma Says:
April 7th, 2007 at 3:52 pm – flag comment

*****************
You ignorant jerk. Sam does not have bad genes looking like Charlie. She is cute.

Jillian Reynolds @ 04/07/2007 at 6:33 pm

I can’t stand Denise”I will sleep with my friends husband” Richards. She is a big ****.

Lola looks like Denise’s mother.

Jillian Reynolds Says:
April 7th, 2007 at 6:33 pm – flag comment
so she will pass on the chance to be happy even if her friend has divorced the husband?? if that was just for a night stand maybe your comment would make sense, but certainly it doesn’t look like it.
please… get off your — you know what.

Jillian Reynolds @ 04/07/2007 at 8:48 pm

memo Says:
April 7th, 2007 at 8:15 pm – flag comment

Jillian Reynolds Says:
April 7th, 2007 at 6:33 pm – flag comment
please… get off your — you know what.
******************************
Well, you don’t go after your friends husband. There are plenty of other men around to go after. Denise crossed a boundary that is not acceptable.

Well, you are not the moral compass.. Or are you????

You can not speak on behalf of other people’s lives… Even if they’re famous, even if this is a celebrity blog…
You don’t have any idea what’s going on in their lives..
“cast the first stone”.

is what it is my a$$ @ 04/08/2007 at 2:06 am

I totally agree jillian, she crossed a line that most decent people wouldn’t.

Denise is such a media ***** and her neighbours can’t wait for her to move!

Well, I personally don’t agree with jillian at all, nor comment no 15.

Denise gets treated like dirt by Charlie. She and Heather fall out and end their friendship, so Denise feels really alone. Heather also then treats Richie like DIRT and files divorce papers behind his back whilst he’s hundres of miles away, and shows immense disrespect to their daughter in the process, having already CHEATED on Richie with several men over several months (David, tommy, countless others)

Richie was devastated and clearly felt terribly alone, all of his family are based on the other side of America along with his lifelong friends. When he and Denise ran into eachother, they BOTH understood what the other had gone through and leaned on eachother for support. WHY WHY WHY WHY does that warrant all this nonsense towards Denise? WHY is she being vilified? Heather wanted it that way and instructed her PR people (VIA DAVID SPADE) to make sure Denise got the brunt of the blame.

It is UNFAIR and SAD that Heather treated Denise and Richie the way she did and UNDERSTANDABLE that they would find common ground at incredbly difficult times in their lives.

Denise can trust him around her children and Richie treats Denise and the children like gold. I have never seen her look happier, and she deserves it. They have been together now for well over a year, and even if it were to end tomorrow at least they woud have been able to support eachother through what were dreadful situations, between divorces and sick parents and broken bones etc etc.

Im happy that they have eachother, and more than anything astonished that they have really stood by eachother through everything. If Denise was less of a woman she would have caved in to public demand, but WHY SHOULD SHE? Neither herself nor Richie have done anything wrong. the public isn’t the one living their lives, THEY are, and only Denise and Richie know the full story. If they feel comfortable then that is all that matters, it isnt as if Heather isn’t out there seeing as many different men as possible. As for Charlie, well look at what he threw away…

Oh my goodness how gorgeous are those little girls!!!!!! They are so precious!

I love to see children having fun with their parents, and Denise is glowing. she looks completely radiant and who could blame her, she gets to hang out with two little cherubs and have the best time with them

ImpeachBush @ 04/08/2007 at 5:39 am

What an ugly haus-frau Denise looks like here. Is she bowl-legged?
And, people, she’s only ‘hands-on’ w/the daughters when paparazzi are present. Otherwise they’re w/their nannies.

And yet all most people care about is how Sam isn’t pretty. How sad. Both of those girls are the best any mom could wish for. Beautiful, healthy and happy, with a bright future ahead of them. Besides she might even grow up to be pretty. I mean everyone is saying Angelina’s daughter is absolutely going to be pretty because of her “genes”, but it might not necceserily turn out that way.
And Sam’s shirt should be longer so it covers her tummy. It would look better aswell.

I agree with you Katie. The love she has for these girls is obviously written on her face. Great mom!

is what it is my a$$ @ 04/09/2007 at 1:50 am

she is doing the same thing millions of moms do every day ,,,that does not make her great…..loving and taking care of her kids is what she is supposed to be doing.

wrongtoanextent @ 04/09/2007 at 12:20 pm

Richards is doing what she is supposed to be doing, but for you to say lots of women are like her is not true. I think most women are mothers because they slipped up, not because they are really wanting a baby. Afterward, they are too stressed out to enjoy raising their kids.

Denise Richards is well off financially, she has a loving family and in-laws, she can get a break when she wants to, and she planned her children. All that makes a huge difference. That’s why she is so happy with Sam and Lola.

Wow, another staged photo op orchestrated by none other than Denise herself. Nice to see this mom has no problem prostituting her children out to the media to just to stay in the news. It was how she made a living for years…She just might beat out Angelina for “Mother of the Year”.

Ahh, using the kids for press……I can’t wait till she starts dragging her sick mom out too…all the while Denise will have that idiotic, “deranged barbie” look on her face. It’s funny how if she “loves her kids” so much she keeps subjecting them to insults. I’d be she’d sell them to a pedophile in a heartbeat, if it would get her a good part in a movie!
And please, Angelina is gorgeous, looks like a foot taller, years younger (even if she’s not,) and at least is a half decent actor with half a brain. Denise’s public image gives one the impression of a short, but pretty, mentally handicapped hooker, bent on social climbing.
And the desperation is getting to her because she’s starting to look like one of those horrifying whorewives of OC! Is it like the Twilight Zone epside where everyone has a twisted, pig face so any who enters that world has to have the plastic surgury to fit in? I just don’t get it…..these people have wealth……can’t they afford mirrors? What the f***?