K-Fed Gets an Eyeful

K-Fed Gets an Eyeful

Kevin Federline, you dirty dirty man. Eyes up here!

After reportedly settling for a cool $1 million in his divorce settlement with Britney Spears, K-Fed catches an eyeful partying on Friday night at Tao nightclub in the Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas.

Federline was also showered with fake $50 bills by scantily-clad dancers at the club. He wishes they were real!

k fed staring at boobs 01
k fed staring at boobs 02
k fed staring at boobs 03
k fed staring at boobs 04

Christopher Polk/Getty

You can’t teach an old dog new tricks.

britneymania @ 04/08/2007 at 6:42 pm

i love kevin, i want his babies :-)

britneyroxmyworld @ 04/08/2007 at 7:18 pm

I WANNA LICK KEVINS SEXY BEHIND

britneyroxmyworld @ 04/08/2007 at 7:18 pm

I LOVE KEVIN HE IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO MARRY HIM AND HAVE HIS KIDS!!!!!!!

britneyfan @ 04/08/2007 at 7:22 pm

i want kevin so bad it hurts, i dont even care that he has herpes and genital warts:-):-)

britneyroxmyworld @ 04/08/2007 at 7:24 pm

SUCKY SUCKY 5 DOLLA

britneymania @ 04/08/2007 at 7:26 pm

i want to see JT and KFED making sweet love whilst i watch.

BritneyMania @ 04/08/2007 at 8:21 pm

OMG WHO WROTE THAT LAST ONE?!?!!?!?!?!?
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO
That is so wrong.
BRMW stop ahahaha

I see ‘father of the year’ is back to being how he was before now that he doesn’t have to try to impress anyone to get more money. He’s scum.

rofl he’s such a leech. Britney is the best.

britArmenia @ 04/08/2007 at 9:02 pm

kevin federline is the only guy that could actually turn me ;)

Britneyroxmyworld @ 04/09/2007 at 1:00 am

ahhh Kevin come and get me ahhh oh yeah oh yeah ah ah ohh yea Kevin you are the only man and the best men come and get me…do me do me yea yea…ok I need to go to bathroom

supernova @ 04/09/2007 at 9:51 am

ann, you are sooooooo self-rightouse and smug – it’s even WORSE than being scum. he’s 30 years old – he hasn’t been seen out in months – his children’s mother is ******* cokehead which has left him caring for the kids and he goes out ONE NIGHT to celebrate and *******’s like YOU are up his ass like a fat **** – last time I checked the LAW, going out with friends and enjoying yourself didn’t make you a bad parent – neglecting your kids does – clearly, he hasn’t been neglecting his kids. get a grip.

^^ I agree with you he having fun with his friends. He been caring for those boys for 2 months while their crazy mom is trying to get her act togother.He celebrating from being free form her. HE has all the right to .I am sure living with her was hell for him. The kids were with her went he went to vegas to take a break. HE left to be with them on saturday morning.