Star Sighting: Halle & Gabriel

Star Sighting: Halle & Gabriel

Halle Berry and model boyfriend Gabriel Aubry grabbed dinner on Monday night at his Cuban restaurant Cafe Fuego at NYC’s St. Marks Place.

Halle wore the same outfit she wore to The Late Show David Letterman covered with a grey trenchcoat. Gabriel wore a white beanie, black trenchcoat and jeans.

The couple left Cafe Fuego holding hands with Gabriel leading the way.

Photos: Pacificcoastnews.com
Posted to: Celebrity Sighting, Gabriel Aubry, Halle Berry

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Halle girl, you better scoop up that HOT PIECE OF MAN!! He is the best thing that has ever happened to you. Marry him and start you family girl, you’re not getting any younger!!

Agreed 200% with Cheeky, he’s the absolutely best looking guy she’s had (as far as we know) and he seems so nice and sweet on top of that, they look great together and would have gorgeous babies. Love them together they’re as striking as Brad and Angelina

Man, I never thought I’d ever want to be a top in my life, but looking at that older pic, I wanna be one so I can hug and be that close to Halle’s glorious breasts…oh my… lucky Gabriel… Wouldn’t mind trying the food at his joint either, food sounds delish, just like Gabe, and his business partner is a close friends he’s known for ages, right? I hope the place is a stayer. :)

only time will tell @ 04/10/2007 at 4:23 am

Only time will tell…

remember da truth @ 04/10/2007 at 8:54 am

They are good together, but why do they have to get married? Halle keeps saying she will never marry again, so if she is committed in her heart, that’s all that matters. Marriage doesn’t guarantee that you will stay together, but committment does.
I’m glad she’s taking this one slow — she has made bad choices before and if she’s learned from them, then good.
He seems really good for her, I hope they are happy together.

I watched Halle on GMA and Regis and Kelly. She’s so beautiful and happy!

Yo GA…You better start looking after yourself soon before more **** flies if you know what I mean mon ami.

To Go Halle-more media sources @ 04/10/2007 at 9:58 am

Hey GH–see the three new posts from yesterday that I left you about more media appearances/articles and videos of Halle. Getting back with you like I said I would.

To Go Halle-on 'getting star' @ 04/10/2007 at 10:12 am

Sorry gurl…the coffee hasn’t full kicked in yet–the posts are on Halle getting her star thread.

Aw Maaan... @ 04/10/2007 at 10:22 am

Aw Maaan…I hope the media and paps don’t hound Gabe and Halle and/or Gabe to ask him what he thinks of Halle’s latest media blunder?

And when she does stuff like this, she wonders why Denzel who takes his craft seriously, doesn’t want to work with her?

To Go Halle-pix of them @ 04/10/2007 at 11:42 pm

Hey GH–pix of them on:

You may also want to check any of the other sites I listed on the premiere blog–just enter their names or his w/both spellings Aubry/Aubrey.

To Go Halle-pix of them2 @ 04/11/2007 at 12:10 am

if link doesn’t work go to the site and type in their names .

I think Audry is an absolute mess, needs a shave and a hair cut. With Halle’s record with men I give them another 6 months if that!

In response to “Densel” I was wondering why the two have not made a film together and thought maybe he did not want to work with her. In the film Deja Vu Paula Patton is a dead ringer for Halle. Now if that’s not a sign that they really wanted a Halle or a Halle look alike I don’t know what is. Densel how do you know that he does not want to work with her?