Introducing... Justin Chambers' Children

Introducing... Justin Chambers' Children

Grey’s Anatomy star Justin Chambers, aka Dr. Alex Karev, attends Easter Sunday service at Hollywood Protestant Church in Los Angeles with wife Keisha and their five children — Isabella, 12, twins Maya and Kaila, 9, Eva, 7, and Jackson, 5.

Chambers, 36, was seen running into Grey’s Anatomy co-star Sarah Utterback and a mystery male (both pictured below) outside of church. Utterback played Nurse Olivia Harper, the girl who slept around, contracted syphilis from Alex and gave it to George.

Keisha is a former model agency booker and has been married to Justin for 13 years. Her brother, if she has one, might also be pictured below.

justin chambers kids 01
justin chambers kids 02
justin chambers kids 03
justin chambers kids 04
justin chambers kids 05
justin chambers son jackson chambers

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

Unless his wife is from another country, he DID marry an all American Sweetheart.

I love seeing large families since I have 6 kids and come from a family of 9 children.

—————–

#
teresam Says:
April 9th, 2007 at 1:00 pm – flag comment

Vivi: Isn’t it for them to decide whether 5 children is enough, not you? I love how commenters give “advice” to celebrities on personal matters.
—————————-

I agree. What is next? comments about how often they should make love?

People have become ruder these days. I’ve even had strangers count my kids in front of me and make comments about how my husband and I should get another hobby! I feel children are gifts from God. My husband and I love being parents and we can afford a large family. It is really no one else’s business.

BTW, I feel the same way about people who criticize Angelina and Brad for adopting and wanting a large family. We may adopt someday also. How can saving a child’s life ever be looked as something wrong or strange?

wow, his wife does not look like a woman who had 5 children. Great looking family and a united one.

mrs grated cheese @ 04/09/2007 at 4:04 pm

I was gonna say the same thing. She looks great for a mom of five!

speaking my mind @ 04/09/2007 at 4:12 pm

justin has an identical twin named jason. they are 4 sibblings. so justin is 1of 5 and has a twin named jason

seriously how all american are you juanita blue eyed and blonde hair maybe?!!!!

Jackson is sooo adorable. The girls are such cuties like their parents. =D What a great family.

They are such a cute family, I love big families!!
The woman in the yellow dress looks like the nurse, Alex had sex with on GA ;-)

Amanda Says:

April 9th, 2007 at 2:43 pm – flag comment
Why the racist statement about Justin “marrying an all American Sweetheart”. Its obvious Keisha is Justin’s sweetheart. The man has been MARRIED to his wife since they were VERY YOUNG and they are STILL TOGETHER. Why are you pointing out they are an interracial couple? Get over it, more and more white men are MARRYING black women. GO watch the movie Something NEw.

I wasn’t trying to be racist. I meant Justin Chambers did not marry an “all-american sweetheart” girl like a Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon or what a lot of people would expect him to. I thought he was cute when I first saw him, but he became more interesting when I saw his family life. The fact that they are an interracial, happily married couple with five beautiful kids adds to their appeal.

16 ——– kate – thanks for the correction.

Let me tell you-I was pretty shocked when I found out that this guy really had six kids!!

And he seems to enjoy it as well—-good for him, and good mix by the way…

Amanda Says:

April 9th, 2007 at 2:43 pm – flag comment
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree that being an interracial couple should be beside the point. But I think you are way out of line by calling the poster’s comment “racist”. A racist comment is one which is derogatory to another person’s race. Simply making a statement that acknowledges that a couple is mixed race is hardly racist.

Let’s be fair here.

It’s great to see an actor spending time with their family. Not only that but spending time going to church (Reese Witherspoon was with her kids Easter Sunday too).

Britney should take some notes.

Hey, that IS Nurse Olivia from Grey’s Anatomy. I knew the girl with the red hair looked familiar.

What a gorgeous family! I heard he had 5 kids, but hadn’t seen any pictures until now. They look so happy!

Where’s Isabella? They a gorgeous family and he did say on Ellen that his twins were very small.

Where’s Isabella?

They’re a beautiful family and he has said before that the twins were very small.

I was so shocked when he said in an interview he had 5 kids because he looks so young! Justin is very hot. Such a cute family.

I love this family!! They are my second favorite after BAMPZS!!

for some reason that made him so much less attractive

Cherry-Lee @ 04/09/2007 at 7:43 pm

they are a beautiful family.

The lady that they’re shaking hands with looks like the nurse from Greys.

Justin’s wife is from Dominica Republic. They have gorgeous children.

Nicoletta @ 04/10/2007 at 2:49 am

OMG this is the most attractive family i have seen in a long time…some people just have everything.

re: comments about justin’s wife’s racial background

Unfortunately some people will never be completely comfortable with interracial dating, just look at the furore that occured with Zhang ZiYi and her Israeli boyfriend.
Personally I find Justin as well as Josh Holloway from Lost (whose wife is asian) much more appealing knowing they don’t hold any racial prejudices. I probably wouldn’t find them as attractive if they were with the predictable skinny caucasian model-type with blonde hair and blue eyes. Anyway, that’s just my 2 cents.

Awww they seem like such a cute, close knit family. He seems like he would do anything for them from watching interviews with him and he seems like a really loving father. And he said in an interview his twins are fraternal like he is which means non identical i think and that his twins were really tiny so that could be why there younger sister looks taller than them.

close Friend @ 05/27/2007 at 3:38 am

Keisha isn’t black, she’s hispanic

You can be Black as well Hispanic. She’s from the Dominican Republic where the overwhelming population is Black.

She’s an Afro-Latino, she may not be African American, but she is still Black nonetheless.

Wow, there kids are gorgeous! They HAVE to model in the future. Just gorgeous.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All