Angelina Jolie Shoots St. John Ads

Angelina Jolie Shoots St. John Ads

Angelina Jolie stops for a quick chat on her cell phone and a bite to eat on Thursday and Friday afternoons of last week during a break while shooting the latest St. John’s ad campaign in Beverly Hills, Calif.

I love what how they did Angelina‘s hair in both looks! The gray longsleeves, skinny jeans, and tan Christian Louboutin pumps are from Thursday, April 5.

The classic black blazer and skirt (with the same Christian Louboutin pumps) are from Friday, April 6.

Can’t wait to see the new Angelina Jolie St. John ads!

For two pictures of Brad Pitt sitting shotgun in a car in Los Angeles on Monday, click here.

angelina jolie new st john ads 01
angelina jolie new st john ads 02
angelina jolie new st john ads 03
angelina jolie new st john ads 04
angelina jolie new st john ads 05
angelina jolie new st john ads 06

Photos: INFphoto.com
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Celebrity Sighting

Getty
  • Heather Morris reveals the Glee song that used to make her cringe - US Weekly
  • How much will Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna get for their baby's first pics? - TMZ
  • Johnny Depp's alleged friend thinks Amber Heard is lying - Gossip Cop
  • Lea Michele and her boyfriend were seen on a date night - Just Jared Jr
  • Here's your first look at Fast 8 - Radar
  • This Justin Bieber selfie leaves little to the imagination - Huffington Post
  • Mariah Carey shows her assets in a sheer dress - Lainey Gossip
  • This Ghostbusters star has something to say to critics - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Dancer

Can’t wait to see the pictures! The last set was exquisite.

• malibumom

Hi Jared!

• hanna

greetings from Holland,

hi Jared, thanks, and Brad also has a new pics (credit Spain)

• http://www.justjared.com didi

Thanks Jerad ,but we need to the picture of Angie.

• susie

Wow, the first time I have seen pics that are not great of her. Glad to see her though. :)

• http://www.justjared.com/ Just Jared

To see Angelina Jolie chatting on her cell phone, visit infphoto.com!

• T&L

Good morning everyone. I’m glad we got a work pic and not a family pic, and I hope they get more time off from the public eye.

• julia

simply BEAUTIFUL….
    so happy to see her..

Thank you Jared.. You are the Best..

Now can we have a Little Brad, or alot of Him.. :) Please!

• Lady G

Thanks Jared for the pics of Angie and new thread.

• SaLa

thanx 4 da pic JJ …….but wats wit da funny faces she’s makin’ lol

• Mr and Mrs Smith

Thanks Jared. It’s good to see her and know where she is. Can’t wait for the St. John ads.

• http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/04/03/halle-berry-star-hollywood-walk-of-fame/#more-2077 Ella

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

From head to toe.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

#
    SaLa Says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 10:56 am – flag comment

thanx 4 da pic JJ …….but wats wit da funny faces she’s makin’ lol
    __________________________________________________________________

I believe she’s chewing some food.

• think positive!

Thank you so much Jared!! We needed a new thread and that’s a great thread!! I can’t wait to see the pictures!!

You go Angie with your bad self!!

So the whole family is in L.A doing their everyday business.

God bless them!!

• Frenchy

Yuck to the pics of her in the grey swearthirt. LOL!!!! She should be the sopkesperson for Louboutin shoes, cause 1) I adore them and 2) she wears them in MMS. You can see then especially at the end of MMS when she swings her foot up and down during the marriage counseling scene just high enough to reveal the tell tale Louboutin red sole. I’m digging the Farah Diba hairstyle in the other pics. It’s very regal and she can carry those grand looks better than anyone without making it look dated.

• bee

please post the new pics of brad.

• ann

She looks good, like she put on some weight. Can’t wait to see the ads.

• Original Curious

Thanks Jared. Nice to see they’ve been able to really hide out. I read a few days ago that CG said “just leave them alone” when asked about the latest tabloid trash. I’m so glad they had this “down” time to get Pax acclimated to his new family.

• Mmmmm

I totally agree with you Susie, black used to be her color but now a days it just ages or and makes her look old lady like. Something a grandmother would wear. Do you think she uses the Topsy Tail to get that old fashion hair? Glad to see she is eating, although wouldnt hurt the girl to see a nice big burger on that plate.

• Websurfer

Hey BAMPZS folks –

Hope everyone is doing great!

Bon voyage, guli (sorry I missed you)!

Will be off/on for a while – too many things going on right now!

Shout outs to coal, sheri, think positive, the real lou, hanna, susie, lylian, Bermy girl, ntt, African Girl (heya!), the real tita, Estelle, Once in While, BCBG, Lady G, kiki, kidi, kk1, Gussi, piper, with a low, Peaches, Mr and Mrs Smith, CMAR, stranger

WOW!!! So many and others I am sure I missed! We really should have a convention – what do you think Bermy Girl!! Heehee!
    Miss all of you and hopefully I’ll be able to free up some time later in the month. Till then I’ll be surfing and passing by to check in time to time.

Angie’s looking positively Happy and Fulfilled! Best wishes to Brad and His Ever-Growing Family!

~Websurfer

• http://www.justjared.com voice

She’s total beautiful and I like the shoes

• MY EYES!!!!!

I’m saving this mug shot for the next time one of you loonies brings in another bad pic of Jennifer. Never takes a bad pic myass! NOW WHO”S FUGLY??????

• susie

hi Websurfer, good to see you. :) Sheri and I are talking about a convention/ get together in Vegas in the fall. :lol:

• ida

Mmmmm what the F**k wyh so negative?thsnks jj so happy to see her down to earth.always beautiful to see any jolie pitt

• Lady G

Websurfer Says:

April 10th, 2007 at 11:07 am – flag comment

=================================================

Hi Websurfer, long time no post.

Nice to see you online here at Jared.

• um

where r the news pics of Brad????????

I wonder if she is over exaggerating her facial expression because she notices the paparazzi? I’m sure the picture will be on the cover of the natinal enquirer saying “Angelina Eats So Brad Won’t Walk Out!” Unflattering pics will end up everywhere.

• ida

i have seen all the pics , she looks great and refresh.how many of of us look good eating?she looks stunning

• ritzygal

OMG she’s eating!!!

• to um
  • wow

She’s actually eating? Progress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Amaya

I can’t wait to see the ad!

Susie, Jammy does something similar when we’re in the living room he sometimes bumps his head on the coffee table when he tries ot jump up and beg for food.

I hope Pax is ok too.

• Lady G

um Says:

April 10th, 2007 at 11:13 am – flag comment
    where r the news pics of Brad????????

=====================================================

Jared provided a link to the pics. All you have to do is click on it!

• http://uk hope

She looks good as always.The haters are not going to be happy that they are still together and life is going on.

• You/Me

I don’t think Angie looks bad, she looks like she is just going about her everyday business. Working, eating, showing some serious fashionista shoes,lol……I love those shoes!
    I wonder if these are the clothes she wore for the actual shoot because they look really tame compared to the other St. John’s ads.
    Anyway, glad to see her out and about. Thanks for the pics JJ.

• angelina_mmm

pretty angie
    love

• ida

what are people talking about,there is nothing absulutely wrong with the pics.this is what makes me mad,we have not seen them in a while a picture comes, and we allowing crack headed idiots to come here and say shit,this is really too much

• Mr and Mrs Smith

#
    MY EYES!!!!! Says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 11:10 am – flag comment
    ____________________________________________________________________

Thanks for making me laugh. So, when should we be expecting you to grace us with your new discovery? :lol:

• ida

love the jeans she is one hot mama

• lurker

Aww, I just realized how much I’ve missed seeing her. Thanks for the pictures, Jared. :D

• ida

lurker says i get you,i miss them too,but jj is the best

• think positive!

MY EYES!!!!! Says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 11:10 am – flag comment

——————
    Angie is eating in those pictures and that is why she has some weird expressions.__ remains fugly when she is trying hard to look decent and pose and smile. She is hard to look even in airbrushed photoshoots.LMAO!!

• Mr and Mrs Smith

#
    ritzygal Says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 11:16 am – flag comment
    __________________________________________________________________

Ah, here comes the resident pest. What a discovery to know that, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, SHE ACTUALLY EATS FOOD. Now I bet you are proud of yourself.

• think positive!

ritzygal Says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 11:16 am – flag comment

OMG she’s eating!!!
    ————-
    OMG you’re still braindead!!

• Lady G

You/Me Says:

April 10th, 2007 at 11:19 am – flag comment

====================================================

I see the same thing and there is NOTHING wrong with her pics.

btw to all the losers that is talking about her eating. Isn’t that what we all do in order to survive. So now eating is a crime — get real!

• http://www.justjared.com cook

Very nice. She’s looks fine. Great pics and I don’t know what some of you chicken heads are seeing.

• The real lou

ida,please calm down!Nice to see Angelina and Brad are going about their business.Everyone should expect a barge of stupid comments from the haters.I just went over last nights thread, and let me tell you these people believe EVERY WORD they read in the tabloids.The sad thing is they WILL be disappointed,yet again!Thanks Jared for the new pictures.

• think positive!

Man I love the hills she is wearing!! They are so femmine just like Angie!!

• julia

thanks jj for the link to Bradley, he looks so yummy as usual….. :)

• Haterade

Yes people she’s eating but do you see what she’s eating…avacados. Not exactly my idea of lunch. Ah well, at least she’s attempting to eat.

• Hello!

where has this sexy momma been hiding? Angie too skinny and Brad has a double chin. I can see she is getting her flirt on.. Go girl!