Angelina Jolie Shoots St. John Ads

Angelina Jolie Shoots St. John Ads

Angelina Jolie stops for a quick chat on her cell phone and a bite to eat on Thursday and Friday afternoons of last week during a break while shooting the latest St. John’s ad campaign in Beverly Hills, Calif.

I love what how they did Angelina‘s hair in both looks! The gray longsleeves, skinny jeans, and tan Christian Louboutin pumps are from Thursday, April 5.

The classic black blazer and skirt (with the same Christian Louboutin pumps) are from Friday, April 6.

Can’t wait to see the new Angelina Jolie St. John ads!

For two pictures of Brad Pitt sitting shotgun in a car in Los Angeles on Monday, click here.

angelina jolie new st john ads 01
angelina jolie new st john ads 02
angelina jolie new st john ads 03
angelina jolie new st john ads 04
angelina jolie new st john ads 05
angelina jolie new st john ads 06

Photos: INFphoto.com
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Celebrity Sighting

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 732 » Show All

Can’t wait to see the pictures! The last set was exquisite.

Hi Jared!

greetings from Holland,

hi Jared, thanks, and Brad also has a new pics (credit Spain)

Thanks Jerad ,but we need to the picture of Angie.

Wow, the first time I have seen pics that are not great of her. Glad to see her though. :)

To see Angelina Jolie chatting on her cell phone, visit infphoto.com!

Good morning everyone. I’m glad we got a work pic and not a family pic, and I hope they get more time off from the public eye.

simply BEAUTIFUL….
so happy to see her..

Thank you Jared.. You are the Best..

Now can we have a Little Brad, or alot of Him.. :) Please!

Thanks Jared for the pics of Angie and new thread.

thanx 4 da pic JJ …….but wats wit da funny faces she’s makin’ lol

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 04/10/2007 at 10:59 am

Thanks Jared. It’s good to see her and know where she is. Can’t wait for the St. John ads.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

From head to toe.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 04/10/2007 at 11:00 am

#
SaLa Says:
April 10th, 2007 at 10:56 am – flag comment

thanx 4 da pic JJ …….but wats wit da funny faces she’s makin’ lol
__________________________________________________________________

I believe she’s chewing some food.

think positive! @ 04/10/2007 at 11:01 am

Thank you so much Jared!! We needed a new thread and that’s a great thread!! I can’t wait to see the pictures!!

You go Angie with your bad self!!

So the whole family is in L.A doing their everyday business.

God bless them!!

Yuck to the pics of her in the grey swearthirt. LOL!!!! She should be the sopkesperson for Louboutin shoes, cause 1) I adore them and 2) she wears them in MMS. You can see then especially at the end of MMS when she swings her foot up and down during the marriage counseling scene just high enough to reveal the tell tale Louboutin red sole. I’m digging the Farah Diba hairstyle in the other pics. It’s very regal and she can carry those grand looks better than anyone without making it look dated.

please post the new pics of brad.

She looks good, like she put on some weight. Can’t wait to see the ads.

Original Curious @ 04/10/2007 at 11:04 am

Thanks Jared. Nice to see they’ve been able to really hide out. I read a few days ago that CG said “just leave them alone” when asked about the latest tabloid trash. I’m so glad they had this “down” time to get Pax acclimated to his new family.

I totally agree with you Susie, black used to be her color but now a days it just ages or and makes her look old lady like. Something a grandmother would wear. Do you think she uses the Topsy Tail to get that old fashion hair? Glad to see she is eating, although wouldnt hurt the girl to see a nice big burger on that plate.

Hey BAMPZS folks –

Hope everyone is doing great!

Bon voyage, guli (sorry I missed you)!

Will be off/on for a while – too many things going on right now!

Shout outs to coal, sheri, think positive, the real lou, hanna, susie, lylian, Bermy girl, ntt, African Girl (heya!), the real tita, Estelle, Once in While, BCBG, Lady G, kiki, kidi, kk1, Gussi, piper, with a low, Peaches, Mr and Mrs Smith, CMAR, stranger

WOW!!! So many and others I am sure I missed! We really should have a convention – what do you think Bermy Girl!! Heehee!
Miss all of you and hopefully I’ll be able to free up some time later in the month. Till then I’ll be surfing and passing by to check in time to time.

Angie’s looking positively Happy and Fulfilled! Best wishes to Brad and His Ever-Growing Family!

~Websurfer

She’s total beautiful and I like the shoes

MY EYES!!!!! @ 04/10/2007 at 11:10 am

I’m saving this mug shot for the next time one of you loonies brings in another bad pic of Jennifer. Never takes a bad pic myass! NOW WHO”S FUGLY??????

hi Websurfer, good to see you. :) Sheri and I are talking about a convention/ get together in Vegas in the fall. :lol:

Mmmmm what the F**k wyh so negative?thsnks jj so happy to see her down to earth.always beautiful to see any jolie pitt

Websurfer Says:

April 10th, 2007 at 11:07 am – flag comment

=================================================

Hi Websurfer, long time no post.

Nice to see you online here at Jared.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 732 » Show All