Charlotte Church: Caption Me!

Charlotte Church: Caption Me!

This needs a good caption oh-so-badly. Witty folk, take a stab at it!

charlotte church pregnant bikini 01
charlotte church pregnant bikini 02
charlotte church pregnant bikini 03
charlotte church pregnant bikini 04
charlotte church pregnant bikini 05
charlotte church pregnant bikini 06
charlotte church pregnant bikini 07
charlotte church pregnant bikini 08
charlotte church pregnant bikini 09
charlotte church pregnant bikini 10

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

needs to drink healthier but can’t get a start.

or

the fat hands that can’t

I didn’t have my glasses with me today, but I swore I saw a whale attacking a seal at the beach.

shes pregnant for gods sake! leave the poor girl alone shes gorgeous and hilarious.
Make a blowjob comment or sumthing but her getting bigger shoudlnt be made fun of! shes pregnant! and her bf is gorgeous, probably better than all the guys out there!

Chunky Bafunky gets Rolly Polly

Charlotte, honey, I know your preggers but you should not be wearing a bikini!

Hmmmm Was this how i got pregnant?

gypsy marie @ 04/10/2007 at 8:07 pm

Isn’t this the start of how i got pregnant in the first place?

Plastic food is sooooo fattening…

“I have got to teach myself to deep throat without gagging!” Dammit!”

“A few more of these practice sessions and I’ll be able take all of Gavin’s willy.”

Yummy Good! @ 04/10/2007 at 8:28 pm

That’s how she got preggers in the first place

She shouldn’t be laying on her front since she pregnant. I know there is not a pic of her laying on her front but that one pic she looks like she’s about to.

mrs grated cheese @ 04/10/2007 at 8:30 pm

“Damn! Screw this bottle…its hard.”

Charlotte, seen here showing the mouth dexterity that got her pregnant in the first place.

Peoples!! We’ve got a whale that just beached itself!!! She needs water!! NOW DAMNNIT!!!!

OH my GOD i cannot belief that is Charlotte church the cute little girl that can sing??? NO WAY!!!

whale bait @ 04/10/2007 at 10:18 pm

How many months along is she? My God, she looks terrible! She is not cute, she is FUGLY !

” NEED FOOD NOW” “GET IN MY BELLY”

cpt obvious @ 04/10/2007 at 10:29 pm

maybe if i’d just stuck to doing this, i wouldn’t be pregnant and fat…

though being only 4 months pregnant isn’t an excuse for all this

My water is broken!

I’m so hungry, I can eat the whole thing.

What’s up with the corn row do?? She needs to get some guidance as what is becoming for big girl look. :D

Is this the young girl who sang like an angel? Whhaaa…happened?

damn, i cant think of anything to say, but…damn.

jeannified @ 04/10/2007 at 11:35 pm

Her poor fiance! Run for the hills!

Charlotte Church demonstrates two strategies for warding off another pregnancy.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All