Pamela Pops Out in Hawaii

Pamela Pops Out in Hawaii

Former couple Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee vacation with their
with sons Brandon Lee, 10, and Dylan Lee, 9, on a beach in Hawaii on Tuesday morning.

Pam and Tommy traveled to Hawaii from Los Angeles together. The Motley Crue drummer also “temporarily” moved back into the Baywatch star’s home with their two kids. Ummm

And is it just me or is one of Pam‘s giant areolas popping out? Cover up, woman!

pamela anderson bikini 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

[Fug Face [x]] @ 04/10/2007 at 10:31 pm

eww disgusting.

cpt obvious @ 04/10/2007 at 10:40 pm

gotta love botched lipo

JJ says: And is it just me or is one of Pam’s giant areolas popping out? Cover up, woman!
You slay me JJ! LMAO! Her body is still sick…she has had 2 kids people!

Shoes4life @ 04/10/2007 at 11:10 pm

Pam has had 2 kids and is almost 40 years old I say she looks pretty darn good.

Pam is looking hot as always!

My goodness, those two look like two scary freaks of nature. They deserve each other.

#
Shoes4life Says:
April 10th, 2007 at 11:10 pm – flag comment

Pam has had 2 kids and is almost 40 years old I say she looks pretty darn good.
#
*************
I have four children and am over 40, and her body is no better than mine, And I haven’t had any liposuction.

Tommy Lee SHIRTLESS???? Scary stuff!!!!

How does this woman not have cellulite? Not fair. I think it’s nice that they vacation together and/or still get along with each other. I bet their kids love it.

Modern Man @ 04/11/2007 at 3:32 am

I like the pic of her assuming the position!

trullesand @ 04/11/2007 at 4:49 am

despite her boobs she has a beautiful body.

she’s looking a little soft to me…since when is a boy’s body considered hot? (minus the fake boobs, of course).

I think she looks pretty good

Cha Cha Loca @ 04/11/2007 at 6:42 pm

They are both soooooooo gross. I would die of embarassment if these two were my parents.

Mmmmm! Pamela knows she has a great, great, great “did I mention GREAT” ASS, she is simply the best (second to none)

pamelafan @ 01/26/2010 at 6:15 am

Undoubtedly one of the cutest and well shaped feet whole showbiz has ever seen. Here’s ultimate collection of Pamela Anderson feet: