Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Work Brad Goes

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Work Brad Goes

Brad Pitt gets back to shooting The Curious Case of Benjamin Button in Los Angeles on Tuesday morning.

10-month old baby Shiloh Jolie-Pitt has her very own IMDB page, listing her cameo appearance in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. She reportedly plays Cate Blanchett‘s character Daisy as a baby.

(Good dad Brad took Shiloh to work last month.)

You can also check out Maddox‘s IMDB page and Zahara‘s IMDB page.

In other movie news, the world premiere of Ocean’s 13 will be on June 5 at L.A.’s Grauman’s Chinese Theater.

brad pitt sunglasses 01
brad pitt sunglasses 02
brad pitt sunglasses 03

Frazer Harrison/Getty

1,687 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 768 » Show All
Canadian Chick @ 04/11/2007 at 2:17 pm

woot

Thanks Jared for the new Thread.
Do you actually believe Shiloh has a cameo in the movie?

LOL forgot to comment on the pic. But I don’t think I have to: Brad just oozes sexy!!

zahrajaan @ 04/11/2007 at 2:20 pm

gosh he looks good

Shiloh is listed in the list of actors in the movie on imdb.

BTW, am I the only one that finds it adorable that she’s labeled “actress”? TOOOOO cute! She’s not even a year old!

lookin’ good

Websurfer @ 04/11/2007 at 2:30 pm

Maddox and Zahara have their own IMDB links as well!!!!

~Websurfer

[Fug Face [x]] @ 04/11/2007 at 2:38 pm

It seems like they’ve been filming this movie forever. taken-2-long, I want to see it.

Shiloh is already a star at such a young age, the rest of the pitt kids need to step up! rumor has it zahara could of been in a film but she refuses to smile, even on command.

I’m counting the days till super-suri is in a movie or 2,3

oh baby, he looks HOT. :lol: :lol:
I do not think she is in the movie, jmo.

Brad is looking younger and younger. Hotter and Hotter.

Sexier and Sexier.

Thanks Jared!
Brad is hot, not exactly news :oops:

Zahara: Future Iman

Shiloh: Future Christie Brinkley

Perfect Looking little girls.

I nominate Shiloh for an Oscar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“I’d like to thank my sis Z. my bro Mad, and Pax. My gorge mom Ange and my cute Dad Braddy”….

And my Agent!

Toooooo cute! :) :) :)

From the other thread:
==============
Here’s an interview with Angelina promoting TGS
The vid starts with audio in German, but when she speaks the audio is English. It’s not a small YouTube video, you can click on “VOLLBILD” and see it full screen subtitleshttp://www.peoplechannel.de/v2/player.php?clip_id=2049
==============

Angelina is hot too.

[Fug Face [x]] @ 04/11/2007 at 2:46 pm

**crazy talk**

Thanks Jared.

Now Pax Thein needs his own IMDB Page.

Shiloh will get her Oscar before X. Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Love ya Brad!

[Fug Face [x]] Says:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, It does seem that this shoot has been going on forever:lol:
Aren’t there more scenes to be filmed in Montreal?
I presume this will be a 3 hours long movie.

SimplyBrad Forum has more pics of that day, including some of Brad ready to shoot – costume and make up. He looks good, different, but really good.

[Fug Face [x]] @ 04/11/2007 at 3:04 pm

That’s hot, shiloh has stalkers already. Lol mega star already

HOTTEST COUPLE EVER @ 04/11/2007 at 3:07 pm

#18 TL Croft Says:

Hello TL Croft…..LMAO You are probably right about that.

Love Brad, Angie and all their children.

chanel angie 4 life! @ 04/11/2007 at 3:09 pm

Brad looks great wonderful

OMFG, I just choked on my apple. Iwas catching up on other people JJ has posted and seriouly choked when I saw the pics of VV. He looks like a homeless vagrant. Eat your heart out Chin cuz brad is getting better looking everyday. :lol: :lol:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 768 » Show All