Separated at Birth: Chris Richardson & Justin Timberlake

Separated at Birth: Chris Richardson & Justin Timberlake

To the left, American Idol contestant Chris Richardson on April 10, 2007. To the right, Justin Timberlake at the MTV Video Music Awards on August 29, 2002.

Let me spell it out for you. JT‘s doppelgänger = the shoulder straps, the red t-shirt, the black buttondown, the black pants, the pants chain, the sneakers.

If you call 5 years ago Justin Timberlake “contemporary”…

Frazer Harrison/Getty

[Fug Face [x]] @ 04/11/2007 at 3:18 pm

lmao. I knew this was coming.

was he singing the same song too?

I heard somewhere that he was in the music biz before American Idol and has wrote songs for J.T. Anyone else hear that?

jt is so much better! :)

Exactly he has the same moves and everything as justin, but Justin look 100 times better, he needs to get off I don’t want another JT. Theres only one JT.

tanique33 @ 04/11/2007 at 3:39 pm

he’s trying way too hard. i like chris, but he needs his own identity. i thought it had died down, and then it was too much last night. and stop that stupid head move.

zahrajaan @ 04/11/2007 at 3:41 pm

no, in PEOPLE it says that he went to a recording studio in Va Beach and JT was there recording his album there. Chris played his guitar for him and they watched a basketball game together. but Chris used to be a football player and was like 40 pounds heavier, so i dont think he looked that much like Jt when they met.

He is a wanna be but certainly no JT … mmmmm. Chris needs to blow his nose he sounds like he has a cold all the time.

[Fug Face [x]] @ 04/11/2007 at 4:03 pm

‘own identity’? lmao i wont even bother

He tries too hard to be JT. We already have him…you need to get your own identity! He is going home next week after Haley tonight!

hmm when JT came out in that outift, wasn’t he being called a wacko copycat?

lol i knew this was comin up sooner or later… lol… i think he kinda acts like jt its so funny… at first i thought chris was the best but im kinda getting sick of his jt actingness stuff.. they like move the same way…its weird… lol…

i think haley and the bald guy are gonna be the next ones to go and then probably chris afterwards… i hope haley and the baldy go, they cant sing. Oh wait lets not forget Sangya or hwoever u spell his name… he’s GOT TO GO he cannot sing yesterday was his best performance and even that wasnt the best…but who am i kidding, he’s gonna be in the top 5… hopefully with Blake! He rocks!! wow, im gonna shut up now… toodles

F it! Sanjaya is fun to watch damn it!!! I hope he wins!

JT is a copycat…he copied MJ with that outfit

and Chris does remind me of JT…that might be why I’m not that into him. I like Blake much better

That’s funny.

Chris Richardson and Blake Lewis are lovers.

ilovechris4ever @ 09/16/2007 at 12:03 pm

OK 4 1 THING YEAH THEY DO SORTA LOOK ALIKE IN THAT PIC! AND 4 ANOTHER DON’T EVER SAY THAT BOUT CHRIS AGAIN! I KNO THERE IS ALOT OF OTHER GIRLS OUT THERE WANTING CHRIS AND BLAKE…..BUT I REALLY REALLY LOVE CHRIS! HE IS AMAZING! I LOVE HIS VOICE! AND HE IS SO CUTE AND ADORABLEY HOT! IF I EVER GOT TO MEET HIM OR SEE HIM THEN I WOULD FAINT GUARANTEID*(I KNO I DIDN’T SPELL THAT RIGHT BUT OH WELL!) WOW HE IS AMAZING! AND HIM AND BLAKE ARE BEST FRIENDS NOT LOVERS!AND MY PARENTS AND FAMILY ARE LIKE GETTING TIRED OF ME TALKING BOUT CHRIS BUT I REALLY CAN’T HELP IT! WOW I AM TYPING TO MUCH BUT OH WELL! well chris if u ever read this know that u will always really really really be loved! i can truley never 4get u cuz u are all over my walls and notebooks 4 school! well i really love u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! love u,kenzie

yeah um justin timberlakes BETTER. :] no flippin doubt about it. + jt’s cuter. in every single way. :D:D:D thx.

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IS THE BEST

AND I LOVE HIM

teagan flores @ 10/15/2007 at 7:49 pm

justin is the best..im going 2 his concert in 15 days.
im so0o0ooo excited! :)

MHMMM hotties♥

as much as i LOVE JUSTIN TiMBERLAKE

IM GNNA HAVE TO SAY.. CHRIS RiCHARDSON IS SOOO MUCH HOTTTER[:
ah i met him!mhmmm love

chris isnt tryin to be anyone but himself.

HE CANN NOT HELP IT IF HE WAS BORN LOOKING LiKE JT.

so if chris copied jt by looks? then..justin copied chriss tooo

thinkk boutt it.

stefff timmberlake.mhm yaah @ 11/13/2007 at 5:43 pm

..chriss obvv. didnt copy chris…

iTS NOTTT chris’ fault he looks like justinn timberlake.

dahhh.lol