Introducing: Marcia Cross's Twins

Introducing: Marcia Cross's Twins

Marcia Cross takes this week’s cover of People with her 7-week-old twins Eden Mahoney and Savannah Mahoney. The 45-year-old Desperate Housewives star admits to breastfeeding the twins simultaneously!

On getting used to a new routine: “I feed, I burp, I change diapers, I pump.”

On getting to know her girls: “Savannah kicked all the time, and Eden was really quiet. Now Eden’s the feisty one and Savannah’s a little more Zen.”

On motherhood: “I wanted to be a member of that club so badly, and now I’m in and it’s so much better than I even imagined. Even before I was 30 I started thinking about (it).”

Check out one more picture of Marcia with Eden here.

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I hate to say it, and I know I’m going to get slammed, but those babies are really homely looking. And they have p*rnst*r names.

Gah! Hahaha, langtry! That is terrible.

They are 7WEEKS not 7 months

That baby’s head couldn’t get any BIGGER. Fugly. The other one is cuter.

Typo! Should be 7 weeks

Are they 7 months or 7 weeks? I know kids grow abnormally fast in Hollywood….

And just to hit the trifecta of terrible, (TY, JJ!) does anyone else have a problem with the fact that Marcia is pimping her daughters’ pictures because “Desperate Housewives” ratings are in the toilet?

Haha, thanks for the corrections. I need an editor!

angelina_mmm @ 04/11/2007 at 12:34 pm

good on her
at least she found her perfect guy so they can happily raise their babies

“A member of the club”? What a GREAT reason to have children! Not.

[Fug Face [x]] @ 04/11/2007 at 12:53 pm

creepy looking kids

In the Know @ 04/11/2007 at 1:20 pm

She is still gay. Believe me. Know her ex-gf.

For some reason, looking at those kids, i think of that movie “the coneheads”……..hahaha i mean, seriously, they really do have a big head.

Please! The babies are just fine, I’m sure they’ll be adorable when they get older. The woman is a champ for having twins at her age AND breastfeeding them simultaneously. She looks great and happy. Her hubby looks like a nice guy too.

Lmao, aw, you guys, that’s kinda mean. OK, their heads are a little big, but they’re sort of cute.

They’re adorable and she looks beautiful, as usual.

krungkrung @ 04/11/2007 at 5:18 pm

how much mullahs did she get 4 those pics? i think the babies r cute n bald hehe

They look like rich, bald businessmen. She looks scary!

Best wishes to the new mother and her lovely babies!

alizensprite @ 04/11/2007 at 8:00 pm

cuteness x 2
Arent babies usually born with alien heads and as they get older their head begins take shape?

Shaking My head @ 04/11/2007 at 8:31 pm

Where are the loud mouths who accuses Angie of pimping her children?

breastfeeding simultaneously??? you don’t say…while it isn’t easy many many regular women do this without the help of nanny. kudos to them.

btw…every hollywood star who chooses to have their newborn babe plastered on the cover of a major magazine is guilty of pimping their children.

you are so pathetic..i mean your baby won’t look any better…so think twice

Mondo Bongo! @ 04/11/2007 at 9:29 pm

Sooooooooo Swwwweet!!

Good luck Marcia with your little treasures!

#12, people can be bi, ya know, it’s not just gay or straight. Some people don’t even define themselves as bi, it’s more a case of being attracted to another person NOT based on the gender. But I guess for most people there’s a need to simplify and box others. Good for Marcia, she wanted babies, she has them with the person she wants to have them with. Maybe she chose the wrong words by saying she’d ‘always wanted to join the club’, hey, she’s allowed, she carried twins for 9 months and the hormones are still a little wonky, whatever. At least those babies are wanted. :)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All