Wed, 11 April 2007 at 3:45 pm
Josh & Paris: Pretty or Pretty Lame?
- Who’s Prettier — Josh Henderson or Paris Hilton? [HollywoodRag]
- Adriana Lima Is Human After All [HollywoodTuna]
- Ryan & Rachel Will Finally Tie the Knot [PopSugar]
- Naomi Has No Idea What MTV is Talking About [DListed]
- Jennifer Lopez is Awesome at Marriage [IDLYITW]
- Jessica Biel Undresses For New Crap Movie [Egotastic]
- Roseanne Does The Backpedaling Thing [ASL]
- Vaughniston, Too Good To Let It Go [CityRag]
- Justin Timberlake Called Britney Spears [ImNotObsessed]
- Fake Fur is Still Fur [Trendmill]
- Sanjaya Raises the Roof [TMZ]
- Marc & Jennifer: Not Splitting! [UsWeekly]
Elton John praises Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp & Matt Damon
- Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds had dinner Sunday night at the Spotted Pig and made out the whole time, says a spy.
- Naomi Campbell says that designer Christian Louboutin has received 1,200 orders for a pair of his boots since she wore on the first day of her highly publicized community service. “He wasn’t going to make those boots- now he is,” she told London’s Sun.
- Lindsay Lohan drank sake from a teacup after she was unable to order a drink at a Japanese restaurant in L.A.. After being carded, Lindsay ordered a green tea and a friend ordered the sake. Meanwhile, Dina Lohan and friends racked up a $750 dollar bill drinking champagne and vodka and cranberry drinks at Suite in Miami this weekend
- CNN’s Anderson Cooper is set to sign a deal with the network worth $50 million over 5 years. Some of the money is intended to pad his current contract over the next two years and the rest is part of a new contract and hefty raise for an additional three years.
- The season premiere of The Sopranos averaged 7.7 million viewers, down over 2 million from the show’s season six premiere a year ago.
- Desperate Housewives also fell to 15.7 million viewers, the lowest ratings in its three-year history.
Just Jared on Facebook