Tom & Katie Go Cruising

Tom & Katie Go Cruising

Hollywood super-couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes hit up L.A. eatery Mastro’s Steakhouse for a romantic evening out on Tuesday.

The dressed-up pair arrived in style in Tom‘s classic 50′s Corvette, which he drove.

Tom, 44, and Katie, 28, spent over two hours in the restaurant, before heading back home.

Vroom, vroom! 10+ pictures of TomKat and their corvette inside…

katie holmes tom cruise corvette 01
katie holmes tom cruise corvette 12
katie holmes tom cruise corvette 13

Photos: Pacificcoastnews.com/Shawaf/Santos
Posted to: Celebrity Cars, Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise

Getty

Is dyslexia hereditary?

I see his hair style is back to the Beatle wannabe mode. I’m sorry, but the man is 44 years old and he looks ridiculous trying to push back the years with these stupid hair styles.

She’s really pretty. But is she nuts?

Dancer Says:
You dont know what you’re talking about. No amount of hair cut can push back the years. The man is handsome and he is looking gracefully as he gets older.
Wonder what you’ll look like when you get to his age. I love this family and they should be left alone.

Katie looks beautiful. Tom’s bad hairstylist is back from holiday. Is it a thing that you wake up and get all dressed up to go to a random dinner? I have never done it with my husband. I hope am not missing something.

What’s with the fringe Tom?

I think she is crazy. Or is he crazy?

They both look awesome! Cool car.. (:

Liz your are missing something

They both look really good and WOW, look at that car!!! Only thing is at Tom’s age he would look much more handsome if he cut his hair and kept it short.

he dresses and looks like a banker and his nose keeps getting larger, which happens to people as they age. How weird that they dress like that to go out to eat, its like they prepare for photo ops.

AmyWinehouseISTHEBOMB @ 04/11/2007 at 9:38 am

I like them as a couple even if I have no affection for them as actors. I think they are genuinely happy together and will last. Sharp ride they have there.

AmyWinehouseISTHEBOMB @ 04/11/2007 at 9:43 am

Elle Says:

April 11th, 2007 at 9:34 am – flag comment

ARE you speaking as someone who has experienced a growing proboscis due to aging?

Very Bad Ben @ 04/11/2007 at 9:49 am

she looks MISERABLE! yikes! she can’t even take anti depressants. she’s f’d.

I had a dream about them last night: they were at one of the kids soccer games and all of sudden Katie took off running to get away from Tom and he had a dumbfounded look on his face…it was hilarious!!!

Awww… love Katie’s smile!!! Her eyes say it all.
They both look great. Thanks jared.

Gee Sasha–you seem to be in a minority here regarding the hair. What 44 year old man goes around wearing his hair like this? He looks much better with it cut and swept back.
BUT, gee, then his plastic surgery scars from his bad face lift would show. After all, when you see older women wearing bangs or fringe–isn’t that an instant tip off that they’ve had a brow lift?

I prefer Tom with very short hair but he still looks dashing. Katie looks really beautiful and content. I hope she loves Tom, she looks like she loves him definitely. He also looks like a thoughtful husband.

The “Messiah” really needs to ditch those three piece suits.

The car is a stunner. It is hot hot hot. Katie is stunning to and Tom’s three piece suits and dated but he will do. I am still gaga about that car!

Hey Sasha If they really wanted to be left alone, they would NOT call the paps to be at the places they are at.

And YES YES YES, They are dressed for a photo op. And JJ has posted it!

They both look terrible! Katie looks like she’s wearing a funeral shroud, which is fitting since she has the pallor of a corpse. Being with Tom has aged her about 20 years in less than two.

I love TomKat. Thanks for the pics.

Katie is one lady who looks beautiful even without makeup. Tom still looks hot and even younger than the other actors who are only on their 30′s.

Tom is more dressed up than most Hollywood stars, but if that’s what he likes to wear, why not? It’s a fancy restaurant and Katy’s in a gorgeous dress. She would look odd accompanied by a guy in jeans.

I was just thinking about Tom’s look as compared with other 40-something actors. Brad Pitt–they’re about the same age, but Brad dresses much younger, like a 20-year-old. Keith Urban lives in jeans, but he’s a musician and they tend to dress down.

pr person @ 04/11/2007 at 2:42 pm

OMG… that dress is disgusting! These two are sooooo predictable. Katie looking like crap, and he in his finery.

Plus…. Old cars are pretty cool, but they don’t have seat belts… Yikes! Oh but wait… doesn’t the “Messiah” have control over MEST? So he doesn’t need seat belts. Pathetic!

What a dashing couple. Simple but all out classy. Its too bad Katie is no longer doing Batman but this looks like a scene right out of the Batman movie with Bruce Wayne dining out with Rachel Dawes.

I love TomKat sightings. A stunning happy couple they are and what I love most about them is that they have nothing mean in them. They have a kindness and gentleness towards people.

Tom and Katie comes across as likable and I woudnt be intimidated to come up or talk to them.

Kalista Brat @ 04/11/2007 at 4:11 pm

Yay finally some Tomkat pictures! I ******* miss these two people and Suri! They are great entertainment. I don’t see nothing wrong with Tom’s hair. He always looks cute, but he is like those type of guys that have something plus charm, they aren’t perfect body wise but they have one or two features that make them very attractive. His piercing green eyes make up for the nose. Katie I think is always pretty, she always has that young girl face, I wish I had her look. I’d grow old and still have that innocent face like her! I hope to see Suri soon, she’s a pretty baby! I can’t wait till these two come out with their movies. I can’t find nothing in the theatres right now that I care to spend my money on and I only saw Blades of Glory cause everything else was wack and I assumed this would be the least crappy thing to see! It was ****** but funny, I am not a fan of Will Farrell, though I liked Night at the Roxbury, and that was really mostly the music in it that made me like it!

Bill Paxton @ 04/11/2007 at 5:51 pm

The ‘vette….gets ‘em wet.

I really worry for Tom, all day.
I hope he is ok, I guess he has to be going through a tough times with the crazy tabloids and their sheeps

But he is strong, I hope so, and Suri is his joy. He always looks so alive, even through this, just for you guys, ******** ranting pricks
He is in the limelight since 1983, you would be dead today; and if not, totally has been as a famous person.

Go Tom, I love you and support you

Katie, you are spoiled and lucky, you should defend your husband for f*ck sake and sue! go buy a brain idiot!

Okay, lots of people ahead of me with TC’s hair. Yep, no denying there – the first thing you notice when you look at the pics!! What’s up with that?? My first thought was he’s trying to cover his forehead lines, but everybody’s presumptions here is just as good! As for Katie, my gut feel, she’s not all that happy and ‘amazed’. My 2 cents!

#31 Giselle
Tom gentle? Ha! He publicly dumps and humiliates Nicole Kidman. Same thing with Mimi Rogers. When he is done with you he is done. No discussion. And he attacked Matt Lauer and Brooke Shields very publicly and cruelly. If you don’t believe what he believes he attacks.
Kind? I don’t think so.

how did he publicly dump her, of course if u are a famous it becomes public when u are divorcing or would perfer that he stayed with nicole even if he did not want to be with her anymore(like most brad and whats her face fan on this board who were screaming their lungs out that brad should not be with jen cos he did not love her anymore) i rather take the tom curise of this worlds anyday than brad pitt who was having an affair while married (that is the lowest a man can go)

she is faking happinesss! He is a control freak! Look at his lunatic smile! That guy should not be given any movie role in future! 46 yrs old dwarf is constantly bringing his mother and sisters wherever he goes! That poor, stupid, naive Katie! She should have thought twice!!Love is blind!

Why are Mimi and Nicole the innocent ones and Tom the bad guy? no one even knows what really happened with this divorces except rumors and controversies.

Tom and Brooke are now friends and Matt Lauer told Ryan Seacrest he and Tom were ok even after their interview; he respects Tom a lot and that he’s a great man but the tabloids and media are the ones blowing it into proportion and rehashing old news. Personally I think some that get misjudged and bashed are the nicest people in this planet and some that get away with it fooling others by their angelic image are the jackasses in life and in Hollywood. I know this because I encountered some of them.

Well Yellow, if you hate Brad, you should really hate Tom! He cheated on Mimi Rogers with Nicole. And less than a month after he told Nicole he was divorcing her he was with Penelope Cruz. Brad, Angie and Jen have all said that Brad did not cheat in the marriage until it was over and the divorce was finalized (as opposed to legally over). Tom was with other women while still married and the divorce was even half finalized.

libraesque @ 04/16/2007 at 4:56 pm

#31, do you know them? what kindness and gentleness can you share with us that they have for people???
And Surfer, you OBVIOUSLY have your quotes f^cked up. I’m pretty sure Lauer has never said that, but he DID recently say that Cruise was totally unprofessional on the show

libraesque @ 04/16/2007 at 6:00 pm

#40, exactly, and what about Cruise walking out on NK after 10 years of marriage, AND when she had just mis-carried his first “biological” child. Yea, he’s a real swell guy that TC

I think that giving opinions on people behind their back ..on public internet, is not decend and strange. I hope that one day gossip magazines and public meanings towards private persons are banned. It is useless and shows only jealousy or worship adoration towards people they don’t even know. I hope Tom and Katie have the good life they deserve, without interfering from anybody. (Sorry, for my bad english.)Ciao

ninsiima beatice @ 08/23/2010 at 10:32 am

th ey r so nice l like them