Lance Bass's Ex Gets New Boyfriend

Lance Bass's Ex Gets New Boyfriend

Reichen Lehmkuhl, aka Lance Bass‘ ex-boyfriend, steps out with new boytoy Ryan Barry at the Los Angeles premiere of Redline (it stars no one famous).

The premiere was held on Thursday night at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, Calif.

Lance Bass said Bye, Bye, Bye to boyfriend Reichen about three months ago.

View Ryan Barry‘s MySpace profile. He’s a personal trainer/fitness model. Upgrade or downgrade?

20+ pictures inside of Reichen & Ryan

ryan barry reichen 27

Photos: Bauer-Griffin/Axelle
Posted to: Reichen Lehmkuhl, Ryan Barry

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
mrs grated cheese @ 04/13/2007 at 9:07 am

What’s-his-name Barry looks like a hot piece of you-know-what. I wonder how they met? He’s a definite upgrade from Lance Bass.

angelina_mmm @ 04/13/2007 at 9:12 am

they both look like alpha males
I don’t think they do each other

Hot guys, nice pictures.

They’re both hot…
and this guy is certainly and upgrade from Lance.
I think they do each other..otherwise what’s the point of telling everyone u r gay if u r not?

tanique33 @ 04/13/2007 at 9:53 am

oh he’s hot. no you didn’t say the movie doesn’t star anyone famous. lol. don’t tell them that.

tanique33 @ 04/13/2007 at 9:53 am

He’s an upgrade to Lance…as far as looks go.

Upgrade! :)

HottieTottie @ 04/13/2007 at 10:33 am

Reichen Lehmkuhl is disgusting. A frustrated opportunist using anyone and everyone for his own personal gain.

Take a hike.

WHY ARE ALL THE HOTTIES ALWAYS GAY?
I THOUGHT LANCE LOOKED GOOD, BUT THIS GUY IS THE BOMB!

[Fug Face [x]] @ 04/13/2007 at 10:57 am

Reichen said : Let me upgrade you.

I know Lance is TIGHT! He probably punching walls right now

Shoes4life @ 04/13/2007 at 12:17 pm

What a waste.

That is a d*** shame if that dude is gay. But seriously, he doesn’t look it does he? I think it’s a publicity stunt because that dude looks extremely uncomfortable while kissing Reichen. But if this is real then Lance managed a serious upgrade but this poor guy totally downgraded from whatever he had before.

jeannified @ 04/13/2007 at 12:43 pm

Upgrade for sure!

Click on the picture where Reichen is wearing a white shirt – SCARY.

Explain to me why either of these guys are famous?? and Why do we care??

Don’t cha wish your (gay) boyfriend was hot like me?

Lance was SO BORING with Reichen. So “bye bye bye” Bass; hello Ryan Barry!

An upgrade in my book!

Ryan is a buddy of a buddy of mines. He’s a model in L.A. His myspace page:

Depressed chick @ 04/13/2007 at 3:57 pm

Why all gay guys are SOOOO HOOOOT?

DAMMED, where can I find straight guys with such hot bods and looks?

I’m too depressed.

Wow! I agree 100% a HUGE step up from Lance. This is a hot couple.

WHat a waste of men! c’mon we need those hot guys to be on the market but for US girls!

Just remember that Reichen admitted to cheating on Lance and even though the new boyfriend may be better looking than Lance—give Lance a break because he is obviously better than Reichen

Reichen’s loss… this guy isn’t even famous. Who is he gonna latch on to now??

I literally almost fell out of my chair when I saw the picture of Reichen’s new boyfriend. Why do all of the good looking guys gotta be gay? Damn it and he’s doing Reichen.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All