Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Lance Bass's Ex Gets New Boyfriend

Lance Bass's Ex Gets New Boyfriend

Reichen Lehmkuhl, aka Lance Bass‘ ex-boyfriend, steps out with new boytoy Ryan Barry at the Los Angeles premiere of Redline (it stars no one famous).

The premiere was held on Thursday night at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, Calif.

Lance Bass said Bye, Bye, Bye to boyfriend Reichen about three months ago.

View Ryan Barry‘s MySpace profile. He’s a personal trainer/fitness model. Upgrade or downgrade?

20+ pictures inside of Reichen & Ryan

Posted to: Reichen Lehmkuhl, Ryan Barry

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

mrs grated cheese @ 04/13/2007 at 9:07 am

What’s-his-name Barry looks like a hot piece of you-know-what. I wonder how they met? He’s a definite upgrade from Lance Bass.

angelina_mmm @ 04/13/2007 at 9:12 am

they both look like alpha males
I don’t think they do each other

Hot guys, nice pictures.

They’re both hot…
and this guy is certainly and upgrade from Lance.
I think they do each other..otherwise what’s the point of telling everyone u r gay if u r not?

tanique33 @ 04/13/2007 at 9:53 am

oh he’s hot. no you didn’t say the movie doesn’t star anyone famous. lol. don’t tell them that.

tanique33 @ 04/13/2007 at 9:53 am

He’s an upgrade to Lance…as far as looks go.

Upgrade! :)

HottieTottie @ 04/13/2007 at 10:33 am

Reichen Lehmkuhl is disgusting. A frustrated opportunist using anyone and everyone for his own personal gain.

Take a hike.

WHY ARE ALL THE HOTTIES ALWAYS GAY?
I THOUGHT LANCE LOOKED GOOD, BUT THIS GUY IS THE BOMB!

[Fug Face [x]] @ 04/13/2007 at 10:57 am

Reichen said : Let me upgrade you.

I know Lance is TIGHT! He probably punching walls right now

Shoes4life @ 04/13/2007 at 12:17 pm

What a waste.

That is a d*** shame if that dude is gay. But seriously, he doesn’t look it does he? I think it’s a publicity stunt because that dude looks extremely uncomfortable while kissing Reichen. But if this is real then Lance managed a serious upgrade but this poor guy totally downgraded from whatever he had before.

jeannified @ 04/13/2007 at 12:43 pm

Upgrade for sure!

Click on the picture where Reichen is wearing a white shirt – SCARY.

Explain to me why either of these guys are famous?? and Why do we care??

Don’t cha wish your (gay) boyfriend was hot like me?

Lance was SO BORING with Reichen. So “bye bye bye” Bass; hello Ryan Barry!

An upgrade in my book!

Ryan is a buddy of a buddy of mines. He’s a model in L.A. His myspace page:

Depressed chick @ 04/13/2007 at 3:57 pm

Why all gay guys are SOOOO HOOOOT?

DAMMED, where can I find straight guys with such hot bods and looks?

I’m too depressed.

Wow! I agree 100% a HUGE step up from Lance. This is a hot couple.

WHat a waste of men! c’mon we need those hot guys to be on the market but for US girls!

Just remember that Reichen admitted to cheating on Lance and even though the new boyfriend may be better looking than Lance—give Lance a break because he is obviously better than Reichen

Reichen’s loss… this guy isn’t even famous. Who is he gonna latch on to now??

I literally almost fell out of my chair when I saw the picture of Reichen’s new boyfriend. Why do all of the good looking guys gotta be gay? Damn it and he’s doing Reichen.

Fug Face, Lance isn’t punching walls now. HE dumped Reichen.

This guy better run fast… Reichen will just use you, honey.

See…told you that all the very hot ones are gay. Why is that? There’s a difference in ryan berry’s hotness and say orlando bloom hotness. Orlando looks gay because he’s feminine, this guy is just hot and happens to be gay. I wouldn’t of guessed it by looking at pics of just berry.

Too bad they didn’t start having a full on make out session on the red carpet. That would of been HOT!! 2 hot guys getting it on… nothing better.

DAAAAAAAAAMN! the new guy is hotter than hell. Please cut Reichen out of the pics next time.

Lance woke up and realized Reichen was only using him to advance his so called “career.” On Reichen’s blog he calls himself a celebrity. Its like since when was this guy a star? Don’t worry opportunists like Reichen will find someone else to use very shortly.

Amanda is fat and ugly @ 04/13/2007 at 7:54 pm

1. Reichen doesn’t use people. Lance used Reichen to get “big” again.
2. Reichen has done more in his life and career than you, believe me. Take a look.
3. Reichen creates opportunity for others. Not the other way around.
4. Amanda is fat and ugly.

Losers! Leave these two alone! They look so happy. Just stop your bs and be happy FOR them instead of projecting your own miserable lives on Reichen and whoever he dates. Reichen looks happier than ever!! He deserves it.

I think that Reichen’s a douche, but yeah, they’re both smoking hot together, and I’m a hetero female. Some insecure “straight” fellas may hate, but by the looks of it, they’d be given a proper beat down by these two fit men.

upgrade!!!!

ahihihihi..

WeHo Chick @ 04/14/2007 at 8:12 am

OMG, they are so hot together. Both are gorgeous. Thanks so much for posting those pics. Definetely an upgrade than Lance.

Depressed chick @ 04/14/2007 at 9:50 am

Any naked pics of them.

Depressed chick @ 04/14/2007 at 9:55 am

Hey maybe Lance can hook up with Ryan Oceancrest!!

Reichen is a “douche” because:

a. he served our country for 10 years in the air force

b. he fights for human rights, consistently in every media outlet known to man

c. he wrote his own book exposing the horrors of the DaDT policy

d. works hard for what he has

e. never says a mean word about anyone

f. got wrapped up in a celebrity relationship and everyone assumed he was “using” his boyfriend…just because, without any input from Reichen on it as he stayed silent while everyone dogged him

g. he is beautiful

h. everyone is jealous that someone so sweet could actually be HOT, educated, and driven

Yeah, he’s a REAL douchebag. I agree with “what’ aboove…stop projecting your own miserable lives on Reichen and his new partner and let them be happy.

holy smokes! why can’t all the hot ones be straight????

I was shocked to know that Lance and Reichen were no longer an item. Yes the new guy is soooooo damn hot but I think Reichen will just use him. Mark my word, give it a few months they’ll split and soon you’ll find Reic smooching with yet another famous gay hotta!

I hate gay people and I’m one of ‘em.
Upgrade??? Why does everything have to be about looks? Just because a new bf is hotter doesn’t make him a better person or better for you. Are we all that shallow ? And B4 u ask no i’m not ugly.

hola soy de venesuela y estoy feliz de que lance se alla alejado y separado de rechen es mejor que se consiga una mujer gracias por el favor que le hisistes a todo el mundo lance por dejar a rechen prefiero que estes con una mujer a que estes con un hombre que es gay que te balla bien consiguete una chica normal mi bebe lindo te amo

rechen quedate con tu modelo

Oh come on! Definate upgrade, Lance Bass hahahaha!

their both sooooooooooooo hot,why are all gay guys hot,exactly,kevin mcdaid,anthony callea….the list goes on.
reichen is so talented.his career is brill,i love him.
***

Hot_latino_dude @ 06/30/2008 at 3:50 pm

HOTT ASS COUPLE!!
Remind me of me and my man.
We’re hot, we work out 6x a week, we ****, we love each other!! dammit!!
i’m glad i came out..

BEST OF LUCK TO REICHEN AND RYAN!!!!

(it’s be hot to see them get married, but don’t count on it)

Areyoucrazy? @ 11/18/2008 at 7:57 pm

Won’t last? Posted in April of last year…it’s now November 08 and I’ pretty sure they’re still together.

Wow…. Ryan Barry is smokin’ hot !!! Don’t really know why two alpha men would wanna do each other? Just curious…. But a cute couple though. XOXOXO.

Both of them are fine as hell, what a waste for single straight women. Wow!

Reichen nd Ryan r soooooooooooo hott!! They make such a hott couple. I’m kinda surprise that Reichen nd Lance broke up, but, Reichen deserves to be happy, nd if he wasn’t, then it was the right choice for him to move on from Lance. Why does Reichen nd Ryan have to be gay?? Just kidding, i dnt care if they r, they’re hott, nd they look like they’re really nice guys. if they weren’t gay, i’d date them, lol, i actually would, but, not both at the same time. I hope Reichen nd Ryan r happy in their realationship, nd i also hope they stay together, forever. Love you Reichen nd Ryan!!

Reichen, gay boyfriends don’t like little *****, no?