Mon, 16 April 2007 at 5:04 pm
Happy Birthday, Alessandra!
- Victoria’s Secret Model Alessandra Ambrosio Hits the Big 26! [HollywoodTuna]
- Britney Spears Takes a Dump [DListed]
- Beyonce – Japanese Make Everything Better Than Us [IDLYITW]
- Sad Non Celebrity News: 31 Dead So Far on College Campus [PopSugar]
- Jared Leto is a 7/10 in Bed [HollywoodRag]
- Jon Voight Shouldn’t Hold His Breath [ASL]
- Impossible Celebrity Pairings [CityRag]
- Daniel Craig in a Beanie [ImNotObsessed]
- The Dustbowl Look [Trendmill]
- Zooey Deschanel To Play Nude Janis Joplin [Egotastic]
- J.Lo to Smack National Enquirer Over Heroin Story [TMZ]
- Salma Hayek: I’ve Fought Stereotypes [UsWeekly]
- Box Office Totals: 1. “Disturbia,” $23 million, 2. “Blades of Glory,” $14.1 million, 3. “Meet the Robinsons,” $12.1 million, 4. “Perfect Stranger,” $11.5 million, 5. “Are We Done Yet?”, $9.2 million. /AP
- Jennifer Aniston was spotted on a date with a tall, handsome, blond man at the Sunset Tower restaurant in Hollywood, according to The Post.
- Ryan Gosling was overheard telling a friend that he and girlfriend Rachel McAdams have split up. The conversation took place on Wednesday at the L.A. premiere of Fracture.
- Scarlett Johansson and Liv Tyler are hosting the annual Free Arts NYC charity art auction tonight.
- Harvey Weinstein is said to be lining up an A-list cast for the movie production of the Tony-award winning musical Nine. Gwyneth Paltrow, Nicole Kidman, Judi Dench, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Renee Zellweger, and Anne Hathaway, are the celebrities being considered for the six major female roles. WOW!!!
- Christina Ricci has signed on to play Trixie in Speed Racer. The film, an adaptation of the 1960’s cartoon, is expected to be released in summer 2008.
- Andre Agassi accidentally hit wife Steffi Graf in the face with his tennis racket, causing her to need stitches, while the pair played a game during a fundraiser in Houston on Sunday. “She’s OK,” Agassi said. “It was an unfortunate accident.” The couple was in town for Agassi‘s part in a reality show called The Big Give, an upcoming Oprah Winfrey production.
- Broadway star Kristin Chenoweth is one of four celebrities that stripped naked for the May issue of Allure. Though Kristin, 38, was bold enough to pose nude, she admits to the magazine that she’s not at her ideal weight.
Like Just Jared on Facebook