Fashion Faceoff: Chanel Couture Dress

Fashion Faceoff: Chanel Couture Dress

Jennifer Aniston showed off perfects pins in a belted Chanel Spring-Summer 2007 Haute Couture Mini-dress at the 2007 GLAAD Awards in Hollywood on Saturday. She finished off her look in sandals by Tunisian-born fashion designer Azzedine Alaïa.

Who wears it best? JENNIFER ANISTON or THE RUNWAY MODEL?

Photos: Getty/Mark Davis
Posted to: Fashion Faceoff, Jennifer Aniston

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
mrs grated cheese @ 04/17/2007 at 4:06 pm

Aniston, by a mile. Killer pins, killer bod!

mrs grated cheese @ 04/17/2007 at 4:09 pm

Besides is the model suppose to be a woman? ’cause ‘she’ looks like a teenage boy.

JENNIFER ANISTON
she looks great! and her legs are not bad either…

thank god Anniston has the man shoulders… it fits her much better, and the more showy legs makes it more fabulus on her.

Jennifer by far ..

Jen looked GREAT in Channel.

Jennifer Aniston

Tezcucana @ 04/17/2007 at 4:17 pm

OK PETO – So you have a better body?

My guesss – Not!

Jennifer by far!!!!!!
Jen looks Greattttttt!!!!!!

LOL! Tez! I offended thee. If you look at the mini dress, it has a deep v. gets more accentuated more with broad shoulders. Geeze take it easy. like she cares what a I think!

Willemijn @ 04/17/2007 at 4:21 pm

Jennifer, hands down. She looks gorgeous!

Jennifer… forever!

is a fashion show idiots. the designer purposely made the model looked like that. try to put aniston in that model’s look. I am sure elongated chin is worse than her.

Honestly, I prefer the model. I think the dress looks better with stockings or something.

Mediterranean @ 04/17/2007 at 4:30 pm

The model was carrying the dress, not wearing it. The model is a hanger of the dress, she can’t add anything from herself to the dress.

That’s why you can’t compare the model who shows the dress to a woman who wears it.

Put the same dress on Charlize, then compare it, s.v.p.! Guess who will look much better……… :)

Jared – you’re a punk.

i know everbody here hate jennifer aniston but i choose her the model looks too skinny

SheLooksGreat @ 04/17/2007 at 4:47 pm

Definitely – Jennifer Aniston. No contest really

She's Rockin IT!!!! @ 04/17/2007 at 4:48 pm

JA. Enough Said

Sorry, but how can I say it delicately? Yes, the model is a “hanger” as Mediterranean says, but on Aniston somehow the dress loses class. On Aniston Chanel can’t project its ELEGANCE. She looks like a beach bum with dirty orange skin going to a disco… And no offence, short dresses like this aren’t meant for someone with short legs like Aniston…

[Fug Face [x]] @ 04/17/2007 at 4:50 pm

THE TOOTHPICK RUNWAY MODEL!

[x] doesnt look good in the dress. I guess my opinion shouldnt matter since she never looks good to me.

mad_alice @ 04/17/2007 at 4:55 pm

I think Jennifer looked gorgeous.

Jennifer looks like a man in Drag next to the model….her face is ugly! THE MODEL

The dress is beautiful.

I’m not a fan of Jennifer but I always thought she has a great body and great legs. Her face is not much to look at. The dress looks better on her.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All