Beverly Hills Brad

Beverly Hills Brad

Brad Pitt hops into his car outside the Regent Beverly Wiltshire (A Four Seasons Hotel) on Monday morning in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Pitt‘s production company is also set to produce Audrey Niffenegger‘s bestselling novel, The Time Traveler’s Wife starring hottie Mchotties Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams.

Shooting is now scheduled to begin this August for The Time Traveler’s Wife.

New Ocean’s 13 poster inside…

Just Jared on Facebook
oceans 13 poster

Posted to: Brad Pitt

SplashNewsOnline
  • Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson moving in together? Not really, but kinda - TMZ
  • Louis Tomlinson is about to drop new solo music - Just Jared Jr
  • Here are the five strangest moments from Aaron Carter's post-arrest interview - TooFab
  • New details are emerging in the investigation to The Walking Dead stuntman's death - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Thomas Doherty laughs off comparisons he gets to Zac Efron - Just Jared Jr
  • DaVinci

This is the first time I have actually commented and ….can it be I am the first?

• plain thought from a fan

Yeah! First!

Isn’t it cool?

• falcon

FIRST!!!

• piper, with a low

DaVinci Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 1:26 pm – flag comment
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ya sneak!

I was gunning for 1st. Oh well!!

• DaVinci

Hottie….Mc Hot Hot Hot

• spain

And Shiloh?

Brad y Shiloh,it is over???

• [Fug Face [x]]

plain thought from a fan, maybe next time. Lol

• Monterrey

Oh no, Wheres the hat?

• DaVinci

I am at work, so I have to try to get a comment in every now and then

• http://GPost Team Lara Croft

Be still my heart.

Why does this man keep looking better and better, younger and younger, hotter and hotter, and so divinely blondelicious?????????????

• http://GPost Team Lara Croft

I’d hit it.

And Angie too :)

• http://www.yahoo.com blondie

So, like is Brad in Beverly Hills?
    Is like Jen in New York or
    is Jen like doing her hair and nails, just in case she runs into
    the Jolie-Pitt Family Folk????

Oh you guys can come on over to my place,
    and we can throw a big old bar-b-q party.

The kids are going to love the play area
    that I built for you all, just in case you
    ever stopped by.
    (Fake Story.)

• Posh&Becksfan

he’s not good looking.

• anon

i didn’t like the Time Traveler’s Wife when i read it few months ago. i don’t remember exactly why but it had something to with its plot. i hope the movie would be better.

• [Fug Face [x]]

Rachel McAdams?? I dislike the film already.

• Mondo Bongo!

baby. baby .baby…Oooooh yeah!

• please

Nice seeing him out and about doing his business.

• DaVinci

So does anyone have news on new Brangelina fan fiction?

• BCBG

briseis

just in case you did not see my response. the number shifted when something was deleted.

i’ve NEVER doubted you. you are a LOYAL supporter of this family.

• CLINIQUA

Reposting from the old thread –

1327
    CLINIQUA Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 1:25 pm – flag comment
    1309, quit posting those old aSS quotes as if you’ve found the dead sea scrolls – those have been on the net and web for at least 2 years and some are as old as 5. STOP MISCONSTRUING & MISREPRESENTING what this woman HAS TO SAY, you HATERS!!

The first, about ‘being sexual in kindergarten’ is what is commonly known as A JOKE, specifically a SARCASTIC WISECRACK, you IDIOT!! – she was making fun of her image as a sex bomb, when being asked by James Lipton on ‘Inside the actor’s Studio’ about an innocent little kid game she played with the other girls at school — the audience laughed, James Lipton laughed, and Angelina laughed. You can view it HERE (spread it around PLEASE) – it comes at 4:25 (4 min 25 sec mark) out of a 9:56 part 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=RzV_D7tTeIE

It’s really disgusting to see them do this to her, misconstrue and misrepresent her CONSTANTLY – and there seems to be no let up.

I’m convinced the way these for profit only tabloids want their women subjects is either dead (Anna Nicole) or batsh*t crazy (Britney) or drugged/drunk trainwrecks (Lohan, Kate Moss, Richie, etc.) — that makes them more money – ccontroversy, and extremes. Despite having moved passed a troubled youth more than 10 years in the past now, raising a family, doing great things and helping others..they want Angelina forever 21 and bleeding…literally and figuratively.

—————————
    1329
    CLINIQUA Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 1:34 pm – flag comment
    Isabele II, I just read that you’re not feeling well, and about your Mom, I’m sending good vibes and prayers your way. I know exactly how you feel about the harrassment of AJ makng you even sicker — it makes me sick, so I can’t imgaine how it would be if I was not feeling good due to illness. Get better soon! Tell Maria to tell the haters to go fook off – she has friends here and people who want to see her posting! Again get well soon!

• Kay Corleone

Posh & Becks fan: I agree that Beckham is hot. But are you serious that you don’t think Brad is good looking? Not even a little cute?

• http://justjared bermy girl

What is it? The legs? The mouth? The swagger? He’s just sexy.

• Mondo Bongo!

Bradley makes me want to do things, and do things, and do things, and
    oh oh! sorry role playing again :)

• maria

thnkyou for thet hread! you are all so fast!!!!!to get here!!!!

• fan

Having a good day, Papa Pitt.

• briseis

Posh&Becksfan Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 1:46 pm – flag comment
    he’s not good looking.
    ====================================================
    Then go and post in the Victoria Beckham thread — we did not ask for your opinion here. I think Becks is good-looking until he SQUEAKS — I mean SPEAKS, but I don’t go posting that on the Becks thread because I am respecting that it is the fans there who are posting.

BCBG, I responded to you on the old thread.

• http://GPost Team Lara Croft

Posh&Becksfan Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 1:46 pm – flag comment
    he’s not good looking.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Show me a man who is better looking!

I bet on your wildest dreams, you have not seen a specimen as this good looking in your life. Period. I can guarantee that as pure fact.

Bradley Pitt is beyond good looking. He is UBER good looking. So is Angie.

• fan

Papa looks happy.

• http://GPost Team Lara Croft

briseis Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 2:03 pm – flag comment
    Posh&Becksfan
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

love your post! bravo!

victoria aka posh is like a botoxed robot.

• fan

Brad and Angie are not afraid to turn things down when it comes to dressing. They turn it up when the want too. Just being natural, nothing forced.

• Burpie

So delicious………it’s HOT HOT!! Sorry, I had to :D

• Kay Corleone

I must say Brad looks exceptionally hot in this photo. Funny how the happy family life translates to his looks. Homeboy looks H-O-T.

• luvmebabe

i want his jacket! anyone knows what he is wearing?

• briseis

Rachel McAdams and Eric Bana? Wow, I am so gonna watch it! I loved Rachel in RedEye and Eric was my second choice in Troy (after our cutie Brad) — I think the pairing is awesome!

Sigh, Brad is just the hotness here! When he turns it on he has no peer!

• piper, with a low

Come on, people… stopping allowing idiots to pick fights.

This is a fresh, pristine thread. Let’s keep it that way.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Since Angelina’s birthday is around the corner and given the fact she gave him a trip to Fallingwater, what do you think Brad will surprise her with this year?

• Mondo Bongo!

27…………TLC:
    >>>>>>>>>>>….yeah! yeah! yeah!

• maria
  • chanel angie 4 life!

Brad looks good very nice

• BCBG

Cliniqua-

Did you get my email from Jared???? Can you email me, please ????

I need to discuss something with you.

• bella

I bet you even Posh & Beck would hands down agree that Big Pitt here is one HOT

• [Fug Face [x]]

redeye??- pure sanitation!

good thing eric is in it.

• http://GPost Team Lara Croft

piper, with a low Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 2:12 pm – flag comment
    Come on, people… stopping allowing idiots to pick fights.

This is a fresh, pristine thread. Let’s keep it that way.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A brand new pregnancy? Hmm….that would be a nice present.

• CLINIQUA

piper, with a low Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 2:12 pm – flag comment
    Come on, people… stopping allowing idiots to pick fights.

This is a fresh, pristine thread. Let’s keep it that way.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

_______________

Hmmmm…a fertilized egg? :wink: Muahahaha.

No seriously, lets see – I’m betting they go somewhere, just the two of them – a romantic getaway…maybe Paris. :smile:

• maria
  • briseis

Team Lara Croft Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 2:23 pm – flag comment
    piper, with a low Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 2:12 pm – flag comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A brand new pregnancy? Hmm….that would be a nice present.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    I was gonna say that too! A new baby brother for Mad, Pax, Zee and Shi, courtesy of Papa Pitt this time.

• DaVinci

I love that I started the HOT trend today

• CLINIQUA

Hey BCBG! I haven’t checked my e-mail yet – will do right now, hold on.

• BCBG

I believe there is this poster ( possibly ritzygal), who planted rumors here on this site.

I recognize those phrases in her posts and they look exactly the same as those magazines. This woman also went to a few of the websites and posted the same material. I recognize the style and the phrases and the same rhetoric.

I believe this poster send the stories to STAR, and other tabloids. If you open the Star mag, you’ll see the 800 phone number for any tips. I tried calling them once. When I mentioned Brad, they immediately put me thru to one of those writers.

I’m willing to pay for any leagal bills or PI to find this poster. You can use the lawyer in the city where you live. I can set up a retainer, so you will not be left holding the bag.

To prevent fraud, I only offer this to the names which I recognize. So haters, dont try. I may not write well. But I’m not dumb when it comes to financial matters.

• Lady G

Thanks Jared.

Life is all good for Brad thanks to Angie and Mad, Pax, Zee, and Shi. He has many blessing to be smiling about and he knows it!

• http://justjared bermy girl

Birthday present for Angie – a getaway (not too long because Pax is still adjusting) to someplace secluded and peaceful. During the getaway they can work on the next Jolie-Pitt. Also, a party with the children with a big birthday cake and everyone telling Mommy how much they love her.