Kate Middleton: Prince William Who?

Kate Middleton: Prince William Who?

Kate Middleton, dressed in a trendy blue-patterned shift dress by Lipsy, returns to her London home on Thursday after a girls night out.

The ladies dined at La Bouchee restaurant and then hit the town clubbing at Mahiki nightclub, which is regularly frequented by ex-boyfriend Prince William

Her split with the Prince, following a five-year romance, was announced last weekend.

kate middleton partying 01
kate middleton partying 02
kate middleton partying 03
kate middleton partying 04
kate middleton partying 05

[Fug Face [x]] @ 04/20/2007 at 11:05 am

now that she’s not dating that kid, should her fame and celebrity disappear?
like umm… wouldn’t she now be irrelevant, and not thread worthy? Lol

Fug — I think what’s relevant or thread worthy is that there’s life after “that kid”. LOL Good to see her out and about, not mooning over him. She looks very attractive.

this is what i like to see. onward and upward. although where do you go up from a prince, a king? ooh a queen.

Catherine @ 04/20/2007 at 1:41 pm

She is so pretty and I love the outfit.

angelina_mmm @ 04/20/2007 at 1:51 pm

I agree, she is very beautiful girl.

She is a beautiful girl. Glad to see she is no coward trying to hide from the press. The dress is gorgeous Kate wears it well. Good for her to look so strong, she would have (or might still) make a great Queen.

boring boring boring thats why he dumped her..!!

You’re right, Fug. She now should retreat into obscurity. She is famous for dating a Prince, though, so now maybe she’ll be on Celebrity Big Brother? ROFLLLL Here comes the strangulating hold on 15 seconds of fame like Shilpa Shetty’s and Jade Goody’s fully-televised-and-contrived-controversy.

ps – If being called a **** gets you meeting the Queen, then I hope someone calls me a dirty Limey, and then I can fake cry and demand that people are being anti-white, and the Queen will shake my hand too.

I think Kate should be thankful she has escaped joining the suffocating royal family. She would never have been happily married to William. I don’t think the British royals have happy marriages. Good luck to her.

Kate is beautiful and educated. She will have no problem attracting someone whom is worthy of her. She seems too independent to be a member of the royal family. Wills is too young to get married anyway. No one wants to see another nasty, degrading royal divorce. The men can do whatever they want, and the wives are villified & humilated. Think of Diana & Sarah (Fergie) before you feel sorry for Kate. The royal family was a prison for these woman. Run Kate Run!

extending her 15 minute of fame I guess. Love the dress, horrible brown boots and disheveled look about her.

[Fug Face [x]] @ 04/20/2007 at 8:58 pm

nice not knowing you… disappear now kate.

Bobblehead alert! Breakup has taken a toll on her. The last pics she looks tired or just plain hungry. She is really skinny.

Kate is a gorgeous, class act, and too good for Prince Wills and that crazy clan. That whole “upper crust” of British society is all inbred anyway. She needs to marry into that whackjob of a family like she needs a hole in the head. The class jabs are what really kill me – people knocking Kate and her family for being middle class. These people are self-made millionaires, meaning, they’re actually capable of something besides cutting ribbons and collecting state handouts from taxpayers. So unlike the drunken, loutish, philandering, boob-groping, ultimate state welfare recipients that are the royal family, I’d say Kate is the class at here. Close call. Kate has just been spared years of therapy had she married into that whacked bunch. I hope the press keeps following Kate and that we get a break from those crazy royals for a change. The Queen is the only one of the bunch with any class. The rest of them belong on a sitcom.

Kate is a classy woman (unlike Harry’s girlfriend), but I don’t think she has what it takes to be Princess..yet alone Queen. William should and will probably go for a good woman in his own class who has a similar lifestyle and can handle the pressures.

Yes, she should be out groping and tonguing some guys balls and falling out of clubs ,pissed-while handlling the pressures with the utmost of ‘class’ and decorum.Thats what real royals do-or maybe she should marry a beard or be a super ostentatious fat twit with **** for brains who contributes absolutley nothing to society -he maried well though, that Fergie was a toff and didn’t she behave well-or indeed be a pompous adulterer who is frightened of his thick racist father and his over bearing old fashioned mum. Anne was ok once she dropped that jockey oik. The Royals really are a credit to us here in britain, they exemplify all that is good and honest and fair about society and -yes audrey you are right-that young woman- who has been greedily courting the media for years just would not have done! She may have brought some integrity, some dignified realism and some beauty, a chin -god forbid- and genuine intelligence to family crying out for some genetic admixture. The whole institution may have crumbled around us- and where would we be then- fighting like the classless barbarians we are, needing the sanguine guidance of our feudal fathers. Thank the lord for Audreys everywhere – without their priceless wisdom we might never find a ‘true princess’ for our saintly King William.I hear peas can be quite the test.
Long live the king!

I think she’s beautiful. Come to Hollywood and date Jake Gyllenhaal. That would teach Willy’s ass.

Mediterranean @ 04/21/2007 at 12:15 pm

She is trying very hard to show “look at what you missed” to William. She is a bore!

to Audrey,

Before you call Chelsy classless, do please get to know of her first! Yes, I DO KNOW HER! You don’t know what you are talking about.

Mediterranean @ 04/21/2007 at 12:54 pm

yyhbdoiuzsedbkjdnciuuiij

paris herpes @ 04/21/2007 at 7:44 pm

her dress gives me a headache…cause my eyes aren’t sure where to look, ouch!

She looks like Lauren Conrad in the first pic, IMO.

Boots, always boots,her short legs had made her pay millions of attention for choosing a pair of shoes……

My two cents @ 12/31/2008 at 9:03 pm

I usually like Kate Middleton’s style but I just hate this dress on her. Even as a casual look it looks like she scooped it up at the discount rack at some low end clothing store.