Brad Pitt Hides Behind His Hanky

Brad Pitt Hides Behind His Hanky

Brad Pitt hides behind his hanky (possibly the same one he wore on his head back in India in November) and sunglasses during a brief motorcycle ride through town Saturday afternoon in Los Angeles.

It was announced earlier this week that Brad will be joining pal George Clooney for a role in a new black comedy called Burn After Reading.

The film will center on a CIA agent who loses the disc of the book he is writing and shooting is scheduled to begin in late August.

Bigger pictures of Brad on his bike inside…

Just Jared on Facebook
brad pitt motorcycle 01
brad pitt motorcycle 02

Photos: INFphoto.com
Posted to: Brad Pitt

Getty
  • 50 Cent just signed a major new deal with Starz - TMZ
  • Bella Thorne needs help naming her new puppy - Just Jared Jr
  • Lady Gaga dresses up as a sexy elf for Christmas party - TooFab
  • Issa Rae has a new TV show in the works - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Witney Carson will no longer dance on the DWTS: Live tour - Just Jared Jr
  • bdj

Thanks Just Jared. I am digging the outlaw Jessie James look Papa Brad has going. He is too sexy on that bike. Best wishes to BAMPZS.

• truth

Hi Brad.

• QQQQ

I see he kept the scarf he had in India…. Thanks JJ

• http://www.zenith.com Zenith

Brad will be one busy fellow. He will shoot 2 more films (Burn After Reading and State of Play) before the year ends, that is, if the info coming out is true.

Brad works hard. He needs to … he’s got a growing family.

• go Brad

Brad’s hiding from the paps. The paps are relentless but the Jolie-Pitts have managed to dodge them for some time now.

• Burpie

He doesn’t have to show an inch of his face, and yet he still looks so hot.

• ok

He looks funny

• [Fug Face [x]]

oh ho! get out the vi-bra-tors ladies.

• wow

The bike looks amazing! I see some gold there..

• lurker opinion

Wow look at the motorcycle. Looks brand new. Thanks jared.

• colsen

THANK YOU poster “star”… for WARNING us about next week Star magazine article!!

I don’t agree with indie; because as long as we are NOT buying any tabloids or products of their sponsors… we don’t do any harm in discussing the ridiculous tabloids stories!! On the contrary… i think it’s GOOD that we discuss them; because this way… we can separate fact from fiction!!

• [Fug Face [x]]

colsen, STFU! damn.

• what?

Definitely a new bike and it has a little gold. Pimp bike!

• QQQQ

colsen Says: 12:40 am – well last week wasn’t a BIG deal made out of boycotting the tabs.

• CLINIQUA

#742 (previous thread), please do shaddup with your rude aSS coming in here and contemptuously interrupting a thread of a conversation that doesn’t concern you!

If you’re not interested, skip and scroll over it, we can do without your lame thinly veiled sarcasm. Getting the word out to these tabloid outfits that a boycott of the sponsors and the rags themselves was occurring did not mean we would never discuss what lies they were creating this week or that week, to slander Brad and Angelina with.

I presume you’re also sending a critical private e-mail to Passing Through who does the tab reports on a weekly basis and discusses them “ad nauseum” as you put it, OR….is your criticism just reserved for me?!

Somehow, I have a feeling it is. :smile:

Yeah, please twist yourself into a pretzel trying to wiggle your way out of NOT inadvertently insulting what Passing Through does (I can’t wait to see it! lol) – because I’m sure you wouldn’t DARE go there with HER, now would you, you kiss-aSS.

Nevermind, that talking about how they’re lying this week or that week on a message board – or making fun of them, is NOT exactly an invitation to go buying them.

But as usual, my haters can’t wait to get their digs in. Since you’re paying attention, I’ll clarify what I was doing since your comprehension skills are NIL.

The boycott was started NOT to tell us to NOT by these nasty hateful rags (we’re NOT buying them anyway Einstein) – it was created to let the tabloids & their sponsors KNOW we were NOT buying the products that advertise in their rags and that they would LOSE money if they kept slandering and slurring Angelina.

Why would I start a boycott to tell fans not to buy mags that say Angelina doesn’t love her kid? Do you really think the fans need to be told that? Hello??! We weren’t buying them anyway. Jeebus! THINK before you speak.

This was about hurting these rags and sponsors financially by hurting their advertisers.

All of which has NOTHING to do with us discussing the lies and how we might go about taking action against them at a given time ON THESE BOARDS.

Now get off my aSS, mind your own business, and try contributing something useful to these boards instead of attacking me and interrupting our conversations!

I’m sure somewhere PT is waiting for your nasty sarcastic insults about HER tab reports….

I am too.

*(I miss those tab reports by the way)

• Please

Mr. Fug, be nice! thank you!

• blue diamonds

#
    colsen Says:
    April 22nd, 2007 at 12:40 am – flag comment

THANK YOU poster “star”… for WARNING us about next week Star magazine article!!

********************
    I don’t buy the tabloids, because I am just sick and tired of their lies and more lies, in an attempt to destroy the lives of people who have done nothing to them.

• QQQQ

Thats a really sweet looking bike.

• [Fug Face [x]]

Please, what the fcuk did post #11 have to do with “bard pitt hides behind his hanky”? nothing.

• [Fug Face [x]]

how many times can people regurgitate the same iish about the tabs.

• blue diamonds

Stop giving your hard earned money for that libelous sh*t. I told my daughter to give me the money she use to spend on the lying tabloids and I would start a saving account for her.
    The stories in those rags are getting more and more vicious, and I will not give them one more red cent.

• Please

mR FUG, what you said “STFU! “

• Please

mR Fug, are you a fan or not?

• Denise

[Fug Face [x]] Says:
    April 22nd, 2007 at 12:54 am – flag comment

how many times can people regurgitate the same iish about the tabs.
    *********************
    What?

• LOL

The bike looks cool.

#
    [Fug Face [x]] Says:
    April 22nd, 2007 at 12:36 am – flag comment

oh ho! get out the vi-bra-tors ladies.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Fug face, why don’t you get your vibrator out since you’re so hot for Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise. Rotflmao D.o.r.k.

• [Fug Face [x]]

Denise, dont hurt yourself trying to think sweetheart.

Please – something like that. and I will STFU! just because you told me to. GN

• sad

He looks so cute….Does Brad seem like he lost weight, he seems thinner, maybe it is for the movie roll. He looks thinner.

• [Fug Face [x]]

LOL… Ummm ok. I’ll do it right now. when I’m done, what should I do next?

• go Brad

BOYCOTT TABLOIDS.

• CLINIQUA

Fug Face Maniston was better than Fug Face [x]. You’re like Prince when he was known as the symbol thingie – people just look at you and go… :shock: wha?

• Please

25 LOL

What? you mean mR Fug is a D.o.r.k. with what? vibrator? LOOOOLLLL

• colsen

Hey, Cliniqua… don’t let the haters or the “undercover haters” STOP you in spreading the truth!! Yeah!! THANKS to you… i know how ROTTEN maniston really is!!

So PLEASE Keep the GOOD work; Cliniqua!!

• cute

The bike is new. Cool.

• LOL

#
    [Fug Face [x]] Says:
    April 22nd, 2007 at 1:02 am – flag comment

LOL… Ummm ok. I’ll do it right now. when I’m done, what should I do next?
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Come out of the closet and be proud of your gayness.

• Lady G

Thanks Jared!!!

Brad looks good as usual.

• Denise

[Fug Face [x]] Says:

April 22nd, 2007 at 1:01 am – flag comment
    Denise, dont hurt yourself trying to think sweetheart.

Please – something like that. and I will STFU! just because you told me to. GN
    ********************
    What? I never told you to shut-up. What are you smoking?

• http://www.justjared.com cook

Nice bike….wonder how it sounds.

• [Fug Face [x]]

CLINIQUA, its funny you type that, weeks ago I was going to switch to
    ‘[The Poster Formaly None As Fug Face Manistion]‘ but I figured it was to long. I think you perfer ‘Maniston’ because you like that name, I…. do not.

• BCBG

Best wishes to the JoliePitt family.

Much love to the family !!

• [Fug Face [x]]

wait??? did I just…… I cant believe I just typed ‘her’ name, damn myself myself to hell. I always swore that name would never get typed by my fingers. CRUD!!!

• http://www.justjared.com cook

Damn, Fug’s gay? Not that anything’s wrong with it….just sayin, damn, damn, damn.

• Please

35 LOL

Is that the reason mR Fug Face is [[ inside the closet]] ? LOOOOOOOL

• [Fug Face [x]]

cook, say it aint so, you really going to play along with them? after I pretty much gave you a style to run with.. I’m truly saddened

• http://www.justjared.com cook

Fug, I’m on Team Fug through and through. Handle yours dawg.

• BCBG

I never buy the tab. I go to the store and flip the pages, lookin at the pictures.

• kmillz

I really don’t understand why haters or fans buy tabloids.. I have no idea what the tabloids are saying about brad and Angie b/c i dont look at them.Angelina avoids them as well and at times she is not aware of the tabloid lies until it it brought up in an interview.

• CLINIQUA

Why Cindy might not mind talking to US again. I’m not for sure – but I just read on jossip, that Ken Baker who was the West Coast chief or high up in the ranks of the mag, has been replaced, by Melanie Bromley. Ken Baker is reputedly VERY TIGHT with Ryan Seacrest (heh-heh) which is why Ryan’s mug can be found all over the US rag website – from plugging his show to having a column, conversely Ken Baker is in a business partnership with Ryan (separate and apart from US! a partner in Seacrest’s new reality show) supposedly Min wasn’t aware of their shenanigans (she’s out of NYC)

Not too long ago we put forth the idea that this was the reason for the US ragazine smear on Angelina of you recall immediately following the GGs – Ryan Seacrest, not coincidentally, set her up (creating all that garbage about her attitude, and mood, etc.) – most likely he was working with Baker, and had advanced knowledge of that ‘Angelina’s Fall from Grace’ story that US rag was going to do on her, and trying to shore up US’ theme, created drama on the red carpet that didn’t exist. Yes. They are diabolical people. Marcheline of course died soon after that, and US postponed ‘Angelina Fall from Grace,’ (to give her time to grieve – aren’t they compassionate?) and of course as we know, they re-named it ‘Angelina’s Twisted Double Life,’ and came out with THAT a mere 5 weeks later.

Anyway – it appears the Seacrest aSSkissing might be over since there is a new West Coast bureau in town….we’ll see how she does….

Read the blurb and the comments from Jossip (below):

__________________________________

Meet Melanie Bromley, Us Weekly’s West Coast Chief of Celebrity Conflicts of Interests
    — Thu, Apr 19, 2007 —

Following Ken Baker’s move to head up UsMagazine.com – a transition, some might say, that was not voluntary – the West Coast chief slot has remained open. Sure, Martha Flores has been running things as news director, but where’s the top slavedriver?

Enter Melanie Bromley, who’s taking the reigns as West Coast bureau chief. A five year Us veteran, she arrived from the Times of London (and, ahem, News of the World).

Her first assignment? Next week’s Hot Hollywood event — which, in fonder days, used to be Baker’s territory.

Janice’s full email to staff, after the jump.

#####

From: Min, Janice
    Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 4:03 PM
    To: Us – Edit – LA; Us – Edit – NY; Us – Online; Us – Photo; Us – Art; Us – NY – Advertising
    Cc: Melanie Bromley
    Subject: Melanie Bromley

I’m happy to announce the appointment of Melanie Bromley to West Coast Bureau Chief. A long fixture at Us, Mel was a correspondent and editor for The Sunday Times of London, The News of the World (the largest English language newspaper in the world), Hello!, Red and Heat. In addition, Mel has edited two high-profile columns, one for Britain¹s biggest selling health and beauty magazine, Top Sante, and the other for the award-winning British glossy magazine, New Woman. More importantly, here at Us, she has been an instrumental part of the success of the magazine for five years, beginning as a stringer in LA and eventually rising to European Bureau Chief, where she ran reporting on everything from TomKat’s wedding to Brangelina’s two adoptions in Africa and Vietnam.

Mel comes to the position with a wealth of ideas, a drive for news and a great understanding of what makes Us special.

Her first assignment? Tackling the Hot Hollywood event next week (while finding an apartment).

Please congratulate Mel on her new position.
    Read More: Exclusive, Janice Min, Ken Baker, Top, Us Weekly

(3 Comments)

Comments

→ No. 1
    Ashley says:
    Ding Dong the Baker’s dead!

April 19, 2007 2:45 PM→ No. 2
    chrisb says:
    news of the world! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

April 19, 2007 6:55 PM→ No. 3
    KenlovesRyan says:
    Not to mention how Ryan Seacrest tried to seamlessly set up Angelina Jolie on the Golden Globe red carpet (saying she has an attitide, and was in a mood, and a lot of other negative garbage that was NOT true) all at the behest of his lovah Ken Baker, having advance knowledge of the coming smear job US rag would do on her that same week. Seacrest was asked to shore up that issue and was even going to be interviewed for it. Unfortunately Angelina’s mom died, and they had to postpone their hit for a while (you know, let the woman grieve for a week before kicking her in the head), but it resurfaced again just recently as Angelina’s ‘Twisted Double Life.’ Yeah those two boys are evil and in love. Ask Teri Hatcher.

April 22, 2007 1:33 AM

• Dean

#48- Obsess much?

• Keten

I don’t buy the statement that angelina doesn’t read tabs. She may not read them personally but i’m sure her camp is keeping a very close track of who’s writing what… (which is a smart thing to do.) All that data goes to their black list. this is a big cooperation we’re talking about.

She’s the CEO of that GIANT cooperation. She gets to know what’s going on, and she decides what to do– in terms of the press and makes her moves accordingly.

She’s so many wonderful things and she’s also a very successful business woman.

• http://justjared fanforlife

sad Says:
    ————————————————
    Nothing against your comment just your name.
    WHY SO SAD?