Fashion Faceoff: Rodarte Gown

Fashion Faceoff: Rodarte Gown

To the left, Kirsten Dunst vamps it up in a floaty chiffon gown by Rodarte from the Fall 2007 collection, paired with classic black pumps at the UK premiere of Spider-man 3 on Monday.

To the right, supermodel Shannan Click.

Who wears it best? KIRSTEN DUNST or THE RUNWAY MODEL?

Credit: kochie332; Photos: Getty/Gareth Cattermole
Posted to: Fashion Faceoff, Kirsten Dunst

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

I actually think Kirsten wears it better, except for the makeup…the shoes she’s wearing are much better than the model’s boots, and it just looks like the dress fits her better.

The model of course! I like the ruffles better on her. And not to mention the cool shoes.

Strangely enough, Kirsten!

tanique33 @ 04/23/2007 at 4:01 pm

i think kirsten’s shoes and hair look better with the dress. so she wins this one.

I like Kirsten better

mrs grated cheese @ 04/23/2007 at 4:52 pm

Neither. The dress wasn’t designed for pale skinned women.

neither, that dress is like the gothic version of a christmas present or something. Too much of everything! terrible

Kirsten doesn’t have the height to carry off such a big dress. The model looks better.

It’s a ugly dress.

Kirsten has the best wardrobe and wears it well.

That is a fugly dress on Kristen and the model. The dress wins because in another world, other than high fashion, it would be scraps.

Wow how Kirsten owns it. **** she looks way better

She’s Icky! But Kristen Looks much better. But tisn’t that how it always goes with runway outfits? Apples to oranges I say

chimpymimp @ 04/23/2007 at 6:54 pm

I’m not a fan of hers (KD) but she looks better.

The model’s name is Shannan, and she does look better. I still love Kiki though.

Maniston Fans: MOVE ON @ 04/23/2007 at 8:31 pm

Its a shame that we have to use The Runway Model, because the general public is unaware of today’s top models. If you want to know today’s 10 new top models, check this out: http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f78/us-vogue-may-2007-worlds-next-top-models-55505.html

[Fug Face [x]] @ 04/23/2007 at 10:19 pm

snaggletooth got this

Kirsten, I’m looking the whole goth-vibe with the makeup and dress, even better coz she IS pale, there ain’t no tanned goths around… :lol:

Dagnabbit, I meant ‘I’m loving the…’ above…hehehe…

While I do think Kirsten looks quite nice, I think the model wore it best only because you can see more detail in the dress. That evidently is not a good red carpet dress, because you can’t make out what makes the dress beautiful with the red carpet and the flashing cameras.

Celeb_Star @ 04/27/2007 at 9:29 pm

I don’t know… I think I prefer it on the model, but I like it on Kirsten too.