Angelina Jolie @ GAC Launch -- Part II

Angelina Jolie @ GAC Launch -- Part II

Here is your exclusive access to Board Member of Cambodian Health Committee and UN Goodwill Ambassador for High Commissioner for Refugees Angelina Jolie before the launch of “Global Action for Children” (GAC) on Thursday in Washington, DC. (See Part I here.)

“This is a happy day because it’s not often enough children are represented in this town,” Jolie said. “Their education and well being is an investment in our future.”

When asked about becoming more political or running for elective office, Jolie smiled and said, “I surely don’t think anybody here wants that. [My focus remains] in the field.”

“I feel very fortunate to have orphan children in my home,” added Jolie, who has three adopted children with partner Brad Pitt.

25+ pictures inside of Angelina pre-GAC launch…

angelina jolie gac 01

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S-!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeannified @ 04/26/2007 at 7:25 pm

Gorgeous, as always!

she looks... @ 04/26/2007 at 7:30 pm

Beautiful, but not that good here for some reason. Not like her earlier photos.

Original Curious @ 04/26/2007 at 7:30 pm

Thank you Jared. AWESOME!

Longtime Angie/Brad Fan/Lurker @ 04/26/2007 at 7:33 pm

Yes she is Jared. Very beautiful person…

she looks... @ 04/26/2007 at 7:35 pm

On second thought, she gets an “A” because she is wearing very little makeup. Just fresh faced with a little lip gloss and a touch of mascara. Nobody else in Hollywood looks that good without makeup.

jolierocks @ 04/26/2007 at 7:36 pm

GORGEOUS AND AMZING WOMAN!! :D

Angie video @ 04/26/2007 at 7:37 pm

She is just luminous when she is speaking about those issues she cares so much about. Her hair is very long again, easy upkeep with four kids under six. SHE IS JUST THE BEST!

jolierocks @ 04/26/2007 at 7:37 pm

TO LOOK LIKE AS BEAUTIFUL AS SHE DOES HAVING FOUR KIDS…I WANT TO KNOW WHAT SHE EATS :)

Thank you JJ for another wonderful thread, she is absolutely Gorgeous!………

Thanks Jared, another thread!
Angie is B E A U T I F U L… inside and out.
Hello to my fellow BAMPZS fans and KABABAYANS!

Perfect face. Perfect face. Perfect face. bar none.

Case closed. End of story.

SHE’S SOOOO D@MN3D BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

I LOVE HER! THEM!

I’m in love all over again!

is the dark haired guy trevor neilson-if it is he’s not bad looking

I checked for one last time before I go to bed and here it is.A new thread with more stunning pictures.Jared you are the one to blame for me staying up all night.

CHECK VIDEOS @ 04/26/2007 at 7:49 pm

She looks WAYYYYYYYYY better in the video than the pics.

ANGIE doesn’t need more weight ,she looks good.

Just Jared Says:

April 26th, 2007 at 7:23 pm – flag comment
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S-!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes indeed…. :)

Thanks Jared for the motherload of pics….
So beautiful..

ICAM Jared. Angie is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S-!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just caught her on Fox News which I rarely watch and she is stunning. And is basically with out makeup and yet is still stunning.

Also according to the news report Angie donated a million to GAC.

She looks much better in these pics, weird.

WOW! Still only 14 messages so far. This is my lucky day. Usually, when I open this site, I’m the 800th. AJ is very capable and very effective as goodwill ambassador for the UNHCR. I believe that she studies the situation beforehand and is really knowledgeable about what she is talking about. Also, she shows sincerity in everything she does. No wonder she has earned the label of “beautiful inside and out.
Thanks JJ for this thread and giving us fans the chance to learn more about the United Nations and their work.

Thanks Jared.