Clumsy Kathy Takes a Spill

Clumsy Kathy Takes a Spill

Self-proclaimed D-List celebrity comedian Kathy Griffin takes a nasty spill out of her car as she heads out with British actor Chucky Venice in London on Sunday night.

DRUNK MUCH, KATHY?

10+ pictures inside of Kathy Griffin‘s tumble…

kathy griffin falling down 01

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

schizo·phren·ic @ 04/30/2007 at 4:23 pm

Hahaha

She did that on purpose. She saw the cameras and wanted to milk it. I mean seriously either it’s all the botox and facelifts but her face didn’t move in horror and embarrasment or scared as she was falling. She does stuff like that all the time.

Total fake fall.

Totally fake fall.

Andy **** looks like sh*t in that wig.

lol @ Andy D*ck’s last name being censored.

That was not fake, it’s all that botox. If you look closely at one of the close up picture you can see a hint of the expression.

Oh my God, that was really nasty, to dive into the pavement in front of the media :D

Glad she fell. Can’t everything about her. her voice, face, attitude and all.

She is trash.

Nichelle Denise @ 04/30/2007 at 7:18 pm

She totally did that on purpose. It’s funny though….

She looks like a dude in drag….

HAHAHA!
nice face.

Talk about saving face…

The animation is quite amusing! I’m sure she’s ok though.

Kathy Griffin is a piece of work…. was she wasted or what?

I don’t know if you know about the Blogger’s Choice Awards but they have a “Best Gossip Blog” category that you should check out. If you’re not already nominated, you are welcome to nominate yourself. If you’re already nominated, you can grab some embed code that puts a “vote for me” button up on your site so that your readers can make sure you win and get sent to the awards ceremony in November.

Judging by your existing readership I’d guess you have a pretty good shot…

Worth a shot to get something back. Anyway, best of luck, and keep on blogging.

coalharbourqt @ 04/30/2007 at 9:37 pm

Talk about “Clusmy” blogging! lol! If you’re looking for a proofreader I’d be happy to hammer out a reasonable rate with ya Jared ;-)

AS for Kathy’s dive – she doesn’t look drunk to me, and it looks pretty intentional. Smart way to grab all the attention I guess…

When your a D-listed, you’ll do anything to get attention.

Haha thanks, coalharbourqt.

MonkeyShines @ 05/01/2007 at 4:59 am

Looks like she tripped getting out. Cruel to wish pain on others.

I hope she was joking because it would be sad that none of the people around tried to stop her from falling, let alone a man offer his hand like a gentleman to assist her out of the car.

Her ego must be bruised

blackberry @ 05/01/2007 at 6:44 am

haha, hilarious!!!!
i love how her face is expressionless!!

Mondo Bongo @ 05/01/2007 at 7:17 am

Kathy ~ she does not mind getting down and dirty, it’s her ‘thang’

hellothere @ 05/01/2007 at 10:27 am

I love her and her personality. All of you who think she is trash are so naive to think any celebrity out there in hollywood is any better. There are few. At least she is honest and funny unlike some celebrities.

SO drunk that she registered 0 emotion/reaction while falling to concrete!

Classic drunk stupor.

Another famous-or-being-famous weasel drunk, clueless and boring.

Take enough useless photo-ops and you’re bound to get something real.

tenntricky @ 06/27/2007 at 5:00 pm

KG is freakin’ hilarious!!! all you haters are just jealous. i’m sure she did it on purpose…which is funny as hell.

A Windsor @ 07/05/2007 at 4:12 am

I’m with you tenntricky, KG rocks! People that hate on her live on the other side. When being famous is your job, you are going to bust your ass to keep that job and Kathy is clocked in to work.

oh god people…if anybody ever watched even one episode of her show, you’d know that she does this stuff on purpose to get publicity. she does this stuff all the time. this setup was taped for one of her episodes…and um…chucky venice is sexy.

Christopher @ 07/18/2007 at 1:47 am

TOO F’in FUNNY. I’m watching Kathy Griffin RIGHT NOW on her TV show on Bravo in the USA and she’s seen speaking to all these comedy-types about how she can throw one over on the paparazzi or the “paps” and they suggest falling, stumbling, drunk. And sure enough, she preps for this and is seen falling out of a cab and there is the paparazzi cameras in hand. AND YOUR SITE is stating that she’s drunk.

FOR ONCE, someone, KATHY GRIFFIN, has the last laugh on a tabloid who knows NOTHING about what is really going on.

How’s that make you feel? Stupid? Yeah, stupid.

Her show on Bravo (“My Life on the D-List”) is the funniest show I’ve ever seen. I hope it never goes off air. We’ve seen every episode multiple times, and laugh just as hard as we did the first time. Always anxious to see the new ones on Tuesdays.
I think she’s the most talented, HILARIOUS person EVER. Raw and real. Her U.K. episode where she plans it and purposely “falls” out of the car….one of our favorites. What am I talking about…I love them all just the same.
She’s a regular riot and I’d love to at least have a drink with her, since I’m sure she’s too busy to hang out on a regular basis.;)
As for the people that don’t like her? To each their own, I guess. But I’d be willing to bet you don’t know much about her, and that you haven’t seen her acts OR her show. And if you HAVE and STILL don’t like her? I’d THEN be willing to bet…that…well…you’re boring. But that’s just a guess. And once again, to each their own.
Keep it up Kathy. You’re at the fu**ing TOP of our A-LIST.

she DID do it on purpose, if you watch the D-list show, you’d know. It was pretty funny.

And she’s hysterical so screw you guys. Who gives a **** about beauty? It takes no work or inspiration..nothing.

Uhh… hello. She did that on purpose because she saw the cameras and wanted to milk her popularity in London. 0_o Jared if you are going to post something like that, take the time to find all the information.

We love you Kathy!

The event is featured in one episode of season three. she was in london and she wanted to get into the rag mags there, to break into the scene….and she did it by pretending to fall out of her car. this whole blog is exactly what she wanted…publicity. lol.

Ha ha, she got just what she wanted. Pictures = publicity. Right on Kathy!

Um…are you people serious?? Not only was this staged, but if you watch on youtube episode 6 of season 3 of her reality show (Kathy Griffin- My Life On The D-List) (it would be titled Kathy Griffin – My Life on the D List – Episode 3×06 Part 2/5 ) , you would not only see that it was COMPLETELY staged, but that entire video is dedicated to how she planned it … it’s actually quite funny.. it was her UK debut, and she wanted to break into the British tabloids with a bang (she’s a confessed media-wh*re) , and in fact, she had lunch with a comedienne named Julia Morris (who’s apparently really big in the UK), and she discussed exactly how she would fall out of the cab. It was COMPLETELY planned, and this is proof that her plan WORKED!
You should really watch her show…she is SOOO HILARIOUS and I LOVE Her!! (There you go Kathy, more free advertising from me :P)
I LOVE YOU!
The ironic thing is that if you know her, you would know that she’s NEVER had a drink in her life, so this is ESPECIALLY ironic.

I LOVE YOU!

I can not hold out to read considerably more of one’s stuff. This can be certainly a fantastic internet page.

Unlike her mother – Maggie Griffin (tip it!), Kathy does not drink.

This was staged as per ‘My Life on the D-List’.