James Franco & Ahna O'Reilly: Cutest Spidey Couple

James Franco & Ahna O'Reilly: Cutest Spidey Couple

Actor couple James Franco and Ahna O’Reilly leave our Spider senses tingling as they step out together for the Spider-Man 3 premiere at the Kaufman Astoria Studios in Queens during the 2007 Tribeca Film Festival on Monday in New York City.

The cozy couple have been dating for roughly two years.

15+ pictures inside of James and Ahna

• Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
schizo·phren·ic @ 05/01/2007 at 10:37 am

stop booozing franco!

4 Leaf Clover @ 05/01/2007 at 11:28 am

Didn’t James Franco used to be handsome? What happened?

She’s gorgeous! Cute couple :)

what’s with him and these blonde bimbos

wait the kaufman studios in queens…….Noooooo!!!!!!!! I live like 10 minutes from there… how did i not know about this?::::::rips hair out :::: dammmit!!!!

That is a great dress. And 4 leaf clover, you’re tripping, he’s gorgeous, probably way hotter then you’ll ever land… sorry. I mean that in the kindest way.

she looks like an elf

O..M..G. Thank you so much for posting these photos! Went is gorgeous beyond belief, it’s insane! What a beautiful man **sigh**

I wish I was the one giving Went the massage plus much more ! :o)

schizo·phren·ic @ 05/01/2007 at 1:05 pm

meemee, you need some serious help

james, SHOWER AND SHAVE, geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

she is uggo (yes i am just jealous)

twinstick @ 05/01/2007 at 1:52 pm

Ah yes, enjoying the spotlight while it’s still shining brightly. Enjoy it while it lasts. After the last Spiderman movie is history, the only sound you will hear is the chirping crickits outside the mansion.

he’s so handsome!
she’s beautiful too.

i think theres something above his front tooth in the pics he’s sitting down…is there? what is it?

is it possible that james was dating this girl for 2 yrs, didn’t he split w/ marla sokoloff fairly recently?

Love James but he should cut his beard, he’s so much better without it.

Ilove james! Ahna O’Reilly is sooooo luckee. i wish i could trade lives with her for a day, or two days, or forever. lol and i wish james would shave the beard too, i hate facial hair.

yer he should shave dat beard
i nv ahna o reily man shes soo luky but she betta not be da one that breaks up wif him coz i swear its like one in a life time chance to go out wif him!!! i’d neva break up wif franco if i eva went out with him *most unlikely*

OMG i mean yeah i like james n everything but ome on give a nother girl a chance

if you havent noticed i am just alittle jelouse

he is the hottest guy on earth lov imm

sighs

it should have been me

i agree with al you guys that is a really nice dress BUT I STILL HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, let me be a lill postive i like her dress i think? lol
james is hot thats all i have to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James is the hottest guy on earth.**sighs**He is a good actor too. That girl is not the perfect match for him. I wish I could be hes match. James cut your beard,trust me youll look better. All girls will be around you.(Incouding me).You are so handsome. You now, I wish I could have a boyfriend with exacly the same face as yours. I wish I could be your perfect match. In the movie Spidey 3 you were veeeery good looking as Harry Osborn,the part that Mr. Osborn appears in the mirror of the house telling you: “never forget me” dose things were very cripy and the part you die I almost cry. Well the only movies I had see you are Spider-man:1,2,3. I didin’t now you have so many fans, I thought I was the only one. Hey im tryng to look for a good picture of you. Could you help me??? This reply is for James only ok. love you a lot your #1 fan Adri ♥♥♥♥

James you are very handsome. You looked great in Spiderman 3.

spoiledchild @ 05/23/2007 at 12:19 am

James you are a very good-looking guy. I wish I could meet you.

I love James Franco! They should break up. James is too good for her. James is sexy. I wish I could marry him. What a sexy man.

Melina, 13 @ 06/18/2007 at 4:22 pm

James is sexy! I am his #1 fan he is so hott, cute, and sexy. He is so damn fine. I have pictures of him all over my room. I know everything about him. Hey James if you are reading this please let me meet you. You are too hott and sexy for me not to meet you. I live in NY so just ask for me when you come to NY.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All