James Franco & Ahna O'Reilly: Cutest Spidey Couple

James Franco & Ahna O'Reilly: Cutest Spidey Couple

Actor couple James Franco and Ahna O’Reilly leave our Spider senses tingling as they step out together for the Spider-Man 3 premiere at the Kaufman Astoria Studios in Queens during the 2007 Tribeca Film Festival on Monday in New York City.

The cozy couple have been dating for roughly two years.

15+ pictures inside of James and Ahna

james franco spider man 3 tribeca film festival 13
james franco spider man 3 tribeca film festival 14
james franco spider man 3 tribeca film festival 15

schizo·phren·ic @ 05/01/2007 at 10:37 am

stop booozing franco!

4 Leaf Clover @ 05/01/2007 at 11:28 am

Didn’t James Franco used to be handsome? What happened?

She’s gorgeous! Cute couple :)

what’s with him and these blonde bimbos

wait the kaufman studios in queens…….Noooooo!!!!!!!! I live like 10 minutes from there… how did i not know about this?::::::rips hair out :::: dammmit!!!!

That is a great dress. And 4 leaf clover, you’re tripping, he’s gorgeous, probably way hotter then you’ll ever land… sorry. I mean that in the kindest way.

she looks like an elf

O..M..G. Thank you so much for posting these photos! Went is gorgeous beyond belief, it’s insane! What a beautiful man **sigh**

I wish I was the one giving Went the massage plus much more ! :o)

schizo·phren·ic @ 05/01/2007 at 1:05 pm

meemee, you need some serious help

james, SHOWER AND SHAVE, geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

she is uggo (yes i am just jealous)

twinstick @ 05/01/2007 at 1:52 pm

he’s so handsome!
she’s beautiful too.

i think theres something above his front tooth in the pics he’s sitting down…is there? what is it?

is it possible that james was dating this girl for 2 yrs, didn’t he split w/ marla sokoloff fairly recently?

Love James but he should cut his beard, he’s so much better without it.

Ilove james! Ahna O’Reilly is sooooo luckee. i wish i could trade lives with her for a day, or two days, or forever. lol and i wish james would shave the beard too, i hate facial hair.

yer he should shave dat beard
i nv ahna o reily man shes soo luky but she betta not be da one that breaks up wif him coz i swear its like one in a life time chance to go out wif him!!! i’d neva break up wif franco if i eva went out with him *most unlikely*

OMG i mean yeah i like james n everything but ome on give a nother girl a chance

if you havent noticed i am just alittle jelouse

he is the hottest guy on earth lov imm

sighs

it should have been me

i agree with al you guys that is a really nice dress BUT I STILL HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, let me be a lill postive i like her dress i think? lol
james is hot thats all i have to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James is the hottest guy on earth.**sighs**He is a good actor too. That girl is not the perfect match for him. I wish I could be hes match. James cut your beard,trust me youll look better. All girls will be around you.(Incouding me).You are so handsome. You now, I wish I could have a boyfriend with exacly the same face as yours. I wish I could be your perfect match. In the movie Spidey 3 you were veeeery good looking as Harry Osborn,the part that Mr. Osborn appears in the mirror of the house telling you: “never forget me” dose things were very cripy and the part you die I almost cry. Well the only movies I had see you are Spider-man:1,2,3. I didin’t now you have so many fans, I thought I was the only one. Hey im tryng to look for a good picture of you. Could you help me??? This reply is for James only ok. love you a lot your #1 fan Adri ♥♥♥♥

James you are very handsome. You looked great in Spiderman 3.

spoiledchild @ 05/23/2007 at 12:19 am

James you are a very good-looking guy. I wish I could meet you.

I love James Franco! They should break up. James is too good for her. James is sexy. I wish I could marry him. What a sexy man.

Melina, 13 @ 06/18/2007 at 4:22 pm

James is sexy! I am his #1 fan he is so hott, cute, and sexy. He is so damn fine. I have pictures of him all over my room. I know everything about him. Hey James if you are reading this please let me meet you. You are too hott and sexy for me not to meet you. I live in NY so just ask for me when you come to NY.

I HATE THAT ….. SCREW HER DAMN JAMES ARE STUPID SHE DONT LIKE U SHES A GOLD DIGGER DUMP HER (UGLY COUPLE)AND YOU …… HE’S MINE STUPID *****

James I still love you break up with Ahna O Reilly dump her and get with me think about it call me you know my number!!!!!!!!!!!!!so everybody could know I love you that’s why I wrote it

hey james looks good with and without a beard she’s a vert lucky girl…
hes a realy god actor and the hottest guy ive ever seen ***

Jessi-Morgan @ 07/16/2007 at 8:24 pm

Wow. Yes, James is realy handsome, and has a great body, it’s a given… But that’s just icing on the cake.
He is a great actor and puts everything he has into it. You can tell just by watching his movies. True, you have to get past his top-shelf looks, but besides that factor, when you watch him on film, you can’t tear your eyes away from him. His magnetic.
Sure I’d love to meet him, but I’m not going to die if I don’t. He’s just a man. (Don’t take offense.) There are other things in life that require more time and care.

Oh my sugar-honey-ice-tea!
I hope they’re not married, because as they say, “until there’s a ring, you can still have a fling!” I’m just kidding, they make a beautiful couple. Maybe he has a cute younger brother. LOL! Hey, Franco, throw me his digits! XD! (Just kidding, as always)

Look ******* all who wrote to him he’s mine so don’t write to him anymore you know James wherever you are she’s going to screw you and you are going to screw her too because you have kissed a married woman named Sienna Miller who’s married to Jude Law and have kids James do your self a favor and think do you really love her because one day you will meet the right woman don’t end up like tom cruise who got married to some ******* and then left them don’t you think it’s weird that she came out of no where cause she’s up to something just think about it You Are fine James Franco and he’s mine *******!!!!!!!!!

James and Sophia Myles made such a great couple in “Tristan & Isolde.” I can’t see him with anyone else!!

possession sarah w/luv

look ******* stop writing to him cause he’s mine and wherever you are i find you ******* so stop because James is mine only so **** all of you *******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

james is the sexiest man alive!! i wish i could meet him some day, like that would ever happen,

i think im in love with him!! lol i want to meet him more then any one ever, im crazy about him, his girl is hot too but im still jealous…

**** you ******* cause where ever hes with that ***** i will slap that ***** and shes gonna want she had never wanted to be born so **** are you blind james stupid and **** you guys writing to him ******* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was WEIRD!

that was WEIRD!

James looks great when he’s clean-shaven but also looks good with a neat goatee! IMO, Ahna is way too skinny! But if they’re happy together, then that’s that! You Franco fans, come visit his site at http://jamesfranco.proboards77.com/index.cgi and have a good ol’ time with the rest of us who share pics and news on him! See you there!

Look ******* get a life cause he’s mine okay so **** off cause he’s my man alright you ahna you ugly ***** your not even all that you are just some **** **** you stupid ***** he’s mine and i love you james **** all of you ******* cause he’s my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He used to be cute now he seems to be slipping into the Hollywood scene heavily. Ahna isn’t beautiful but she’s not bad, I think he and Marla made a better couple. James needs to find someone that he can freely express all of his creativity with.

**** all of you ******* stupid ***** hes mine i love james all those ******* are ugly hoes

That dress is Hideous!!

he’s the most handsome man i’ve ever seen!!!!
he doesn’t need to be shaved!!! he looks cool wit dat face. i love him!

omg i know her family. she is a cousin of the O’reillys in front royal virginia ans the have been to gether for 2 years then brok up and she went to alaska and when she got back he was waiting for her with flowers!!! so cute together

JAMES. How could you :( This broke my heart. I was better of thinking he wasn’t taken -.- I hate Ahna O`Reilly now more than ever.

Seirously, did you really smoke something on the set of Pineapple Express :’( eh w/e I still love you

stephanie @ 08/15/2008 at 9:35 pm

holy ****!
i’m in love with this guy i hate ahna or whatever her name is she is pretty and all but i’m not gonna lie i’m extremely jealous.
ugh YOU ARE SO PERFECT JAMES!!!
btw…I LOVE PINEAPPLE EXPRESS!
you did amazing in it! you definitely make the movie!
wow ur amazing i wish i could meet you!!!!!

ppl claim they’re your BIGGEST fan..but i honestly love you..and me and my girls made a trip to go meet you.lol we’re seriously coming. Oh and **** everyone hating on your girlfriend. She’s gorgeous.

amo a james franco jaja
no me gusta la pareja que hacen

Wow. You guys are crazy. His girlfriend is pretty, and you’re probably not going to meet him, anyways. He won’t read these comments and would never give half of you the time of day. Just be honest with yourself. You might think you’re getting married, but you’re not. And stop hating Ahna just because she’s dating him! As long as James is happy, that’s all that matters.

Had been seeking this and acquired a lot more than predicted write-up. Thank you.

I’m guessing this content is published subsequent to a significant level of groundwork.

Twinstick said:

“Ah yes, enjoying the spotlight while it’s still shining brightly. Enjoy it while it lasts. After the last Spiderman movie is history, the only sound you will hear is the chirping crickits outside the mansion.”

James might be nominated next year for the best actor Oscar for his performance in “127 Hours.” So you were saying?