Kate Middleton Gets Holla'd At

Kate Middleton Gets Holla'd At

Speaking of Kate Middleton, the former princess in training headed to work with a gal pal on a sunny morning in London on Wednesday.

After catching some construction workers checking her out, Kate, 25, cracked a smile and laughed about it with her girlfriend.

Holla at cha, girl!

But she won’t be at this job for much longer! Reports came in last week that Kate will be moving to the states to work for designer Tom Ford in New York City.

“The rumor is that Kate might be some sort of consultant or public relations person,” one source has said. “She enjoys fashion and has an eye for it although she doesn’t consider herself a fashionista.”

kate middleton construction worker 01
kate middleton construction worker 02
kate middleton construction worker 03
kate middleton construction worker 04
kate middleton construction worker 05
kate middleton construction worker 06
kate middleton construction worker 07
kate middleton construction worker 08
kate middleton construction worker 09
kate middleton construction worker 10

Photos: Bauer-Griffin/Big Pictures
Posted to: Kate Middleton

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

She doesn’t strike me as the Tom Ford type. Aside from sleeping with a future king how is she qualified for this job?

[Fug Face........] @ 05/02/2007 at 5:26 pm

I’ve seen construction workers holla at ugly retarded midget chicks. kate’s nothing special.

oh she is special alright, someone whom can be offered millions of pounds to tell all and refuses it in my book is special especially when you know she could do with the money, she would be as assert anywhere she goes to.

People just don’t get it, Kate & William is just laying low for awhile because the press was getting to be to much for them. There is no rush for them to get married. They still keep in contact with each other and she still wears his ring. William & Kate is still seen together at Hot London clubs and they are still inlove with each other. I bet we will see her at the Diana Concert in July and at the memorial service in August. The romance is not over.

The romance is over it’s time for people to snap out of the media brainwashing Kate stories.

This is funny, hopefully she can finally get a real job and a life. Even thou it would be pathetic for Tom Ford to offer a job to a woman who got neither the fashion sense nor professional experience to qualify for such posting.

Figuring that you people have no idea what her qualifications are (and probably never graduated from a prestiges college like she did – with honors mind you), dissing her is just ridiculous. From all accounts she has done an outstanding job at Jigsaw as a buyer and I have no doubt that wherever she works, she will continue to be an asset. I say good for her.

oh my god!! the comments here are hilarious it seems like kate is around here or her mummy or that fan club that she have … haha! get a life and a job! is O V E R no more princess life back to the real world katie darling..I hope that william can find someone that really deserves him like that Holly Branson!!

The press and photographers need to leave Kate alone, she’s no longer William’s g/f, and has done nothing to get all this attention.

Kate did not graduate with honors. She had a 2:1. That is not a first class. Learn the British grading system please. And she went to St. Andrews which is where the rich but dim kids who can’t get into Oxbridge go. And is she not a buyer…she is an assistant buyer for all of five months…in which time she has taken over four vacations and probably actually showed up to work less than half off the time she should have…she was only even doing four days a week.

Claudius Says:

May 2nd, 2007 at 7:28 pm – flag comment

OK??? Wake up and smell the cofee….its over and its about time that you accept that fact.
Think about it… if they were not broken up, why would the Prime Minister Tony Blair comment on the fact that they were broken up!!

Why would Kate being blaming Prince William’s Father for breaking them up if this break up wasn’t true as well ??? You don’t go around and blame the royal family for your break up with a Prince and think that your getting back together with him later down the road.

these girls look tough, like ass kickers. what a lucky girl, to work for/with tom ford?!!! omgod.

Mediterranean @ 05/03/2007 at 4:24 am

They broke up! It’s so funny that some of you still keep the hope of “still together story”. That’s why William is all around the world with different girls.

Tom Ford offered the job to Kate just because of the request of one of the wealthy friends of H.R.H. Prince Charles. Only one phone call was more than enough.

St Andrews is surely NOT the best university at all. What was her major, by the way???

Kate refused the million pounds to tell her story, what story for God’s sake???? Their sex life? Then she and her family won’t survive in England and Commonwealth countries. THERE IS NO STORY TO TELL, that’s the reason she kept quiet.

But she could have told us the reason her mother chose St Andrews for her.

She has to get out of England before everybody is tired of seeing her.

Everybody with any sense IS tired of seeing her so the sooner she gets out of the UK the better. Look, for those who don’t get it – KM had a relationship with William for several years, but during that time they broke up on a few occasions but then got back together. However, this time it was all made public, the Prime Minister even commented on it, Kate has reportedly said it was because of Prince Charles (huh?), William is quoted as yelling ‘I’m freeeee!’ in a nightclub, William was flirting with other girls for weeks before they broke up, etc. Woolworths presumably have trashed the mugs they’d been daft enough to have designed when they believed all the press hype – and some of you think it’s not true, they’re still seeing each other and will get back together? Please use some logic – this is OVER for good.

To clarify – KM has a 2:1 degree in history of art – not the hardest subject in the world to study. (Unlike Holly Branson, William’s friend, who is studying medicine.) And what has Kate done with this degree since leaving uni? Well, for months on end she was seen doing plenty of shopping but little else, then (maybe on William’s advice) she took a job as a trainee or assistant accessories buyer at Jigsaw. Jigsaw is owned by friends of her parents and, as someone has already pointed out, during the few months she’s been there KM has been away on many holidays. I’m pretty sure the other employees there don’t get that much leave. Also, the job is said to have been only 4 days a week, in order to leave her with long weekends to see William. Do all Jigsaw employees get a 4-day week, so they can socialise with their boyfriends/girlfriends? Does this sound like a girl who has done anything to be offered a prestigious job when there are obviously others who are manifestly more qualified to do it? And since no doubt William will have lots of other girlfriends who’ll in their turn becomes exes, are fashion houses going to offer them all jobs? Honestly, the whole thing is so silly you couldn’t make it up.

Jealous Much! She is going to be living a glamour, rich life and what will you all be doing? Going back to your sad pathetic dead end jobs with a beer swigging loser of a boyfriend/husband. Most of you probably didn’t even going to college and are suriving on a highschool education. Bunch of losers.

Regarding the comment about Kate refusing money to tell her story; seriously, for the tabloids here (in England) it wouldn’t matter what she said – mundane or not, they’d publish it. Personally, I think it’s pretty classy of her to keep quiet on all of the details, juicy or not.

Mediterranean @ 05/03/2007 at 8:17 am

Bobby,

I completed my studies at university with honour by the way!

I live in Côte d’Azur.

I travel on business class or a private jet which is given by the company where my husband works as VP.

My husband and I have houses and appartments in France and Turkey.

My husband and I prefer to drink the best wine.

I buy whatever I like.

And I still think that Kate is a bore! I find that William did a good think by leaving her.

What don’t we get, Claudius? What inside knowledge could you possibly have? It certainly is not a competency of the English language.

Mediterranean @ 05/03/2007 at 9:37 am

a good THING, not think! Pardon!

No they have broken up for good. That is how William is. i am surprised this relationship has lasted THIS long. .because he hates public relationship.The last long relationship he had, he broke it off with her…. and that was when he finished with Eton College to go to St. Andrews University.

Mediterranean, so let me get this straight, YOUR husband clearly is the SUCCESS and not you. I seriously doubt you are the one who has earned the money to pay for the finest wines and apartments in France and Turkey. AND clearly, he is the one who is a success to be able to fly around first class. Why don’t you try accomplishing something on your own instead of treating your husbands hardwork, money and success as your own. I have no doubt that you buy whatever you like with money that your HUSBAND EARNED. You have nothing to brag about. In fact, you are an embarrassment.

Wow people get rude just because some don’t believe Kate Middleton is as great as others want to believe and worship her. That is lame.

No one is jealous. Just stating the facts. We know what degree Kate got and where she went. We know she did nothing for 18 months after graduation. It’s pathetic and silly of you to try to invalidate our opinions–based on facts–by taking personal jabs–particularly when you have no idea who we even are. And anyway, it wouldn’t take more than a elementary school education to see that Kate Middleton is just a regular girl who doesn’t deserve any special praise or opportunities just because she dated (and got dumped by) Prince William. Why does she deserved to be hero worshiped?

Mediterranean @ 05/03/2007 at 5:17 pm

Kerry,

You really made me laugh good but you should NOT have shown your jealousy so obvious. Next time try to cool down and take a deep breath before you vomit your negative feelings and thoughts.

Read my comment over and over again until you get it right. Firstly? I was not showing off. I was very fed-up at stupid people like yourself.

How do you know what I do in my life? I do earn my money. But I always enjoy spending my own, my family’s and my husband’s money. I never had a problem with that. Why do you? Poor you!!!

P.S. I do know your real name, why don’t you go back to the thread where you belong famously?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All