Angelina Jolie: 'A Mighty Heart' Trailer

Angelina Jolie: 'A Mighty Heart' Trailer

Here is the world premiere for the exclusive trailer of Angelina Jolie‘s latest film A Mighty Heart, a story about Wall Street Journal journalist Daniel Pearl, who was horrifically murdered while researching a story in Pakistan.

The Today Show‘s Ann Curry will be interviewing Angelina Jolie about A Mighty Heart later this month. Stay tuned!

Watch the A Mighty Heart trailer below!

UPDATE: A Mighty Heart movie has launched its official website. Pictures have been added of Angelina in a wedding dress and another of her piecing together some clues on the whereabouts of her character’s husband. The release date has been set for June 22.

“A Mighty Heart” Trailer starring Angelina Jolie
Just Jared on Facebook
a mighty heart trailer angelina jolie 01
a mighty heart trailer angelina jolie 02
a mighty heart trailer angelina jolie 03
a mighty heart trailer angelina jolie 04
a mighty heart trailer angelina jolie 05
a mighty heart trailer angelina jolie 06
a mighty heart trailer angelina jolie 07
a mighty heart trailer angelina jolie 08
a mighty heart trailer angelina jolie 09

Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Trailer

WENN
  • Mario Batali has officially been fired from The Chew amid sexual harassment allegations - TMZ
  • Ross Lynch might be back together with his ex girlfriend - Just Jared Jr
  • Terry Bradshaw is praising Colin Kaepernick - TooFab
  • Actresses will reportedly be making a huge fashion statement at the 2018 Golden Globes - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Hailee Steinfeld is opening up about her new movie - Just Jared Jr
  • tabloids

Oh, such a moving story. God bless Angie, Marianne and family.

• Besane

Wonderful project for a wonderful actress–Bravo Angie, although this must have taken a big toll on you emotionally as well….

• hanna

greetiing from holland,

hi Jared thank you, i can’t wait to see the film

• Mmmmm

OMG two threads in one day, WHOA Jared you are going to put the loons into pure Ecstasy

• Lady G

I can’t wait to see the movie — I bet it was hard for Angie to go there with her emotions. Bless Angie, Marianne and their families.

Thank Jared.

• loli

Was she pregnant of Shiloh while she was acting, or this is not her baby bump?

• Besane

Since Angie was pregnant before, she knows how woman carries her body while pregnant. Actresses use her own life experience to expand her craft—more life-experience enrich performances on screen. Angie knows Pakistan, and is a friend with the subject herself — what a great casting. It’s OSCAR written all over it.

• http://JustJared IslandG1rl

Thanks Jared. You got us spoiled today.
    God Bless the Jolie-Pitt family.

• tabloids

Thanks JJ.

• LMAO

she is not believable in this role, her eyes have no expression …ever

• http://htt//justjared.com voice

I can’t wait to see this move,she is a wonderful woman.

• beebee

Angelina is so believable in this role. May God bless her and her family. I can’t wait to see the movie.

• susie

damn she is a good actress, I smell Academy Award!!!!!!!!

• Frenchy

JJ is the place for up to date info. Better than the fansites!

This story is very sad. I half wanna see it but half don’t want to . This “story” is still very much in the news.

I’ve been tracking the buzz on this and it’s all been good.

• http://www.justjared keana

Thanks for the new thread Jared!
    Wow, I can’t wait to see this movie…you can tell from the trailer alone that this is a very emotional movie and Angelina sure gave her best.

Hello to my fellow BAMPZS Fans and to my KABABAYAN!
    Let’s show our support and vote for Brad on the HELLO Magazine Most Attractive Man poll!

• Ganja

I can’t wait to check this one out.

• briseis

Good morning, BAMPZSers!

Wow, thank you for two threads in one day, Jared. Thank you so much for spoiling us.

Can you imagine when they go to Cannes and promote their movies? We’ll have new threads every hour!!!

Angie really looks like Mariane. Whether she gets nominated for an Oscar or not, I am pretty sure she is happy for a job well done!

• carrienae

this is just a teaser where the plot is presented but not much of the characters…..but it looks soooo good! I can’t wait to see it.

• tresjolie is a tresbtich

626
    tréjolie Says:

May 3rd, 2007 at 11:42 am – flag comment
    Now he can have his Bugatti. Why not a Ferrari? Would fit better to this vane boy

627
    tréjolie Says:

May 3rd, 2007 at 11:44 am – flag comment
    please Says:

May 2nd, 2007 at 12:48 pm – flag comment
    The family is together.

Yes the family is together….because Angie pays him to be there.

628
    tréjolie Says:

May 3rd, 2007 at 11:46 am – flag comment
    lapdance Says:

May 2nd, 2007 at 12:55 pm – flag comment
    Oliver Martinez is hot, go lapdance!. Anyone else notice how angelina really had fun (like the old angie) this past week in NYC with Oliver, Wycleff, etc?? Loves it!

YESSSSS that was the old Angie. Hallelujah she is back!!!!!!!

• suspicious package

Just flagged your comment, SJ. You are hella sick.

• Okay?

Did anyone read the book? I think I’m going to get it today. I get the feeling that the story takes place mostly after Mr. Pearl was murdered. The focus being on the investigations and finding out who did it.

• Ameena

Good day Jared,

Thanks for all the wonderful threads, in case we don’t say it enough, we appreciate all your hard work.

Hello to all the BAMPZS fans,

Thanks to all the fans who are posting all the wonderful articles and all the URLs to all the pics, you guys are the best.

This is just the beginning of a wonderful Summer for the Jolie-Pitt fam. , we have so much to look forward to in the next few months. I am sure we’ll have more candid pics of the family out and about in Prague. Anyway, It just warms my heart to see Daddy Brad playing ball with his sons:)

I agree with you Susie, Angie is such a wonderful actress, I am certain she gave a “tour de force” performance, knowing how close she is to the subject. Besides, If All the early buzz are any indication, she will be nominated.

• susie

Okay- I was thinking the same thing about the book, I need to get it :)

• http://dcjean eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk

SJ calm down!!!, i feel sorry for u not able to afford buying ur medication. perhaps u would tht computer and go to a cafe and rant ur psychotic ignorance. u ddn’t even hv a good understanding about how tht woman survived over her husband but u are screaming ignorance. tell us , wht is dignity means and aplly it to marriane pearl situation. look at urself , u are a beast u call her money grabbing,morbid famous widow? ur Ignorance is not excusable, u need to be lock out in jail maybe u hvn’t experience losing a husband or someone u love dearly or u ddn’t understand wht love means and being a survivor. the only thing u Know is the foul smell of the fart coming from ur a..s..s.. now call me freak or whtever but look at ur psychotic acusation to miss pearl, u Ignorant beast…yes , i call u beast for calling a great woman who survive tragic death of her husband bad names. if danny pearl, able to rise from his grave, he will take u there w/ him.SJ-means.. Surely Justbeast.

• susie

Ameena- I have a feeling about it, she is such a good actress. Hope your day goes well, I have to run the boys now :)

• the real tita

How come I can’t find the link to the video? Help!!

• Reposting

LIES Weekly LIES AGAIN!
    LIES Weekly LIES AGAIN!
    LIES Weekly LIES AGAIN!

———————–

Eyewitness account post from iVilliage/Daily Blabber site

“I know you want hits to your site, but that is definitly not what happened, and I know because I was there.

It was simply a dance and nothingmore. Wyclef and others including myself egged Angie on to “shake her bon bon.” She was hesitant at first but got up with the rest of us, and for the recordm she’s a good dancer. She is one of the most genuine persons you want to meet. My kids were so amazed at how down to earth and approachable she was, and how sincere in her interest of them. She seemed a little tired, but in great spirits, and she never played diva once. She danced the Samba with Oliver, and to call it anything other than a fun time dancing, or more than a room full of people having a beautiful celebration of a unique gathering would be insulting at best. Whoever gave the lying account above isn’t at shame as much as iVillage is for taking as gospel something said for the purpose of putting Miss Jolie in a bad light. You’ve just insulted my kids (students)and me .

I challenge you to put up my account.

Posted by I Witness on May 02 at 02:20pm

• jq

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk Says:

Bravo !!! Great post ! I just saw his/ her post in the previous thread. OMG, so vile and offensive, that person need help !

• http://justjared bermy girl

I’m just catching up. My computer wouldn’t refresh last night.

CMAR – Hi back at you. Hi to all Jolie Pitt fans.

Those pictures from the last thread are just too cute – the little boys playing soccer with Daddy. And the sight of Angelina and Brad in that restaurant (prior to becoming aware of the paps) – romantic!

I hope they get plenty of time alone in Prague for romance and couple time. They need time to crack up over the latest antics of their children, plan their latest projects and just enjoy the fact that they get to adventure through life with their soulmate!

Is it any wonder that they are in full throttle right now in all areas of their lives? There’s no time for boredom, complacency or stagnation. They’ve got mouths to feed, people to love and places to go.

Holy Cow!!!! I’m in heaven! Thanks Jared for the new threads. Wake up to find the new movie trailer and the romantic dinner photo & description. OMG! You are spoiling us!!! This definitely will be a great BAMPZS summer. :-) :-)

• barby12
  • jq

Thanks Jared for the video, seems to be a great movie, can’t wait to see it.

• clau

Mmmmm Says:

I feel sorry for you. God bless you.

• sherhona

OMG OMG OMG!!! i’ve been waiting for this!!!!!!!!!! WOHHHOOOO!!!
    OMG OMG!!!

• http://htt//justjared.com didi

SERIOUSLY, what you (HATERS) need from Angie, BRAD felt in love with her because she has everything a man wants ,if you in BRAD position you do same, she did not steal him from your IDOL .PLEASE LEAVE HER ALONE.

• carrienae

barby12 Says:
    ——————
    It is sad that they look like they weren’t expecting anyone taking pictures of them. They look pissed and surprised but composed though. This is such an invasion of their intimate moment.

• susie

real tita- you should be able to just push the play button but here is the link if you still wanted it.
    credit- julia

• briseis

Plz cut the ‘God bless’ crap Says:

May 3rd, 2007 at 12:55 pm – flag comment
    what a ugly voice and accent.. it doesnt sound natural.. kate winslet can dropped her english accent anytime and can sound american effortlessly.. that’s called ‘’acting’’..
    ====================================================
    Hmmm …. I think Angelina sounds French enough, which is WHAT MARIANE PEARL IS. FRENCH!!! Her husband is American, but she is FRENCH!!!

• Mr and Mrs Smith

Thank you, thank you, thank you Jared. WOOOOOHOOOOOO is right. Go Angie. I cannot wait to see this movie. She is going to be so good in it. :)

• GOD BLESS THE JOLIE-PITTS

GOD BLESS THE JOLIE-PITTS!

May God bless the Jolie-Pitts abundantly and protect them from all dangers.

• Spain

HOLA CORAZONES

A QUESTION¡¡

WHAT IS NATIONAL LEDGER,POST CRONIQUE,BOSH…THEY HAVE NEWS OF ANGIE EVERY 2 SECOND¡¡ALWAYS BAD

HAPPY DAY¡¡

• GOD BLESS

GOD BLESS THIS FAMILY. LOVE THEM !

• Mr and Mrs Smith

GOD BLESS THE JOLIE-PITTS. There, just had to say it. :lol:

• Alex W

Her accent is very good and she is perfect for Marianne’s role inside out…

• Kimberly

Oh gosh, this is going to be a great movie! Id like to see it when it comes out. :D

• Eyes

GOD BLESS THE JOLIE-PITS, the BAMPZSers, and JJ, and ok, the rest too (mumbling).

• http://dcjean eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk

yes ashley, its true am a maid. i am made to clean ur wrinkly B. U .T.T. i apologized for refusing to clean wrinkly, overlysagging deriere of urs and the toilet bowl Bcoz u hvn’t provided me some insect-repellent spray gone and desease resistant gloves.i am so sorry but regardless, u hv to pay me for being here. also don’t forget to come in philippines, they will make a meal out of ur big A.s.s, okay.

• angelah

Thanks jared for the clip and pics. The trailer looks amazing and I cannot wait to see the entire film but I must finish the reading the book first.

•26 the real tita Says:
    May 3rd, 2007 at 12:28 pm – flag comment
    How come I can’t find the link to the video? Help!!
    ↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔
    Hey there! Jared has the clip up above but here’s the msnbc link:
    [MSNBC] A Mighty Heart clip

• briseis

Ashley Says:

=====================================================
    So, Ashley, if you think that comment was racist, then WTF did you have to bring it to this thread? It has nothing to do with Brad and Angelina and everything to do with bringing a whole nation of people, who have done nothing to you, down.

I did not want to dignify it, but this is the third posting about this disgusting subject and I cannot just read it and skip.

• http://GPost Team Lara Croft

OSCAR CONTENDER!!!

Hey Chin: This is what a REAL movie actress looks like, acts like and the kind of movie a REAL movie actress starrs in.

Thank you very much.

Angie, you are IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!