Halle & Gabriel's Book Bash

Halle & Gabriel's Book Bash

Halle Berry and beau Gabriel Aubrey go clean-cut at a book party on Thursday at Miauhaus Studios in Los Angeles.

The pretty pair celebrated authors Laura Meyer and Robyn Roth‘s new book “Remodel This! A Woman’s Guide to Planning and Surviving the Madness of a Home Renovation.”

Did Halle forget her eyelashes at home? Gorgeous, anyway!

gabriel aubry halle berry 01
gabriel aubry halle berry 02
gabriel aubry halle berry 03
gabriel aubry halle berry 04
gabriel aubry halle berry 05
gabriel aubry halle berry 06
gabriel aubry halle berry 07
gabriel aubry halle berry 08

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

As always …. Smokin!

slow Friday huh? @ 05/04/2007 at 11:29 am

Cute pix of them. Must be a slow Friday, huh Jared? Her boo looks bored as heck. At least, it’s nice to see them do normal/ordinary couple stuff for a change.

They both look tired!

Yeah, they both look tired.. Probably from you know..

no biggie @ 05/04/2007 at 1:00 pm

Don’t know about them being tired or bored. They’re at a book signing of her lawyer Neil Meyer’s wife I think. Looks him in the other pix. What’s the big deal, really newsworthy JJ?

Before Gabriel inevitably becomes a part of the group of exes you regularly malign for being a cheating, unfaithful scumbag, can I make a suggestion to Miz Halle? I mean, how long before drop-dead gorgeous Gabriel joins drop-dead gorgeous Michael Ealy, drop-dead gorgeous Eric Benet, drop-dead gorgeous David Justice, etc. in that group that’s ‘done Halle wrong’?

Perhaps if she dated men for qualities other than what they look like, she might end up with a keeper!

Langtry — while I think Gabriel is beyond sexy, I have to agree with you. Really well put. She’s definitely going after the genes here (and the jeans, and what’s in em! :)). I can recall seeing her on Oprah exclaiming how she wanted to reproduce with Nate Berkus (another cutie, though not to the degree of Gabriel, and not interested in the fairer sex, or reproduction).

Padora…btw Nate B. is a gay interior designer. Do agree w/you and Langtry.

Queen Bee @ 05/04/2007 at 2:50 pm

Gorgeous…but still like her with the pixie cut!

They both look tired and bored, especially in the second photo she looks like she may have been crying earlier. I hope that they are not just bored with each other…They are a really cute couple..

Me too, I prefer Halle with her pixie short hair. She has such a pretty face so the short haircut makes her stand out more. Cute couple even though they looked like they made out all night long..lol! L’amour:)

Good God…more mundane photos of the *** hag and her gay/bi boytoy. When are they going to stop the charade but then again with the money that Halle’s been shelling into his restaurant, she can get whatever she wants.

To G2—can we have a least one JJ thread post that doesn’t infer some sexual orientation or financial connotation. It’s nobody’s goddamn business if Halle’s invested in his restaurant or not regardless of what he makes.

langtry Says:

May 4th, 2007 at 1:10 pm – flag comment

##############

I have to respond to what you said above.

First of all, I believe Gabriel has “other qualities” that Halle Berry fell in love with or she would not be dating him in the first place. Also, Halle Berry is a beautiful woman. She has a right to be attracted to a beautiful man because beautiful men are attracted to her too. If she wants to have a baby, why in the world would she choose QUASIMOTO when she can have ADONIS? Do you blame her for that? In this society, beauty is a valued trait. Please don’t resent Halle Berry because she gets the good-looking men. She is favored and I heard the “preacher” say, “Favor isn’t fair.”

If you are a woman like me who has a preference for handsome men, you can’t pretend you don’t. That’s who YOU are attracted to. You must “feel” something for the man. I can’t say crazy things like, “Oh, all the good-looking men are gonna treat me badly, so I’d better find me an ugly man who will treat me better.” Like the poster above said, “Good God!”

I can’t do that. I can’t purposely go out scouting for an ugly man. That is manipulative and deceitful. I personally know of women who have done that. I agree that a woman doing that wants an insecure man fawning over her so that she can control him. You see the poor guy giving in to her every whim.

That scenario can be workable if a woman has been badly hurt to the point where she’s just tired and good looks no longer matter that much. But if she starts out as a young woman, picking ugly men that she can control, she often gets hit by lighting later when she comes across a man she’s REALLY attracted to.

################

Another poster made this point, and I’ve probably said the following before… sorry but I’m saying it again –

Many unattractive people are not good people, let me tell you. Many times because they don’t “look” good on the outside, they use cunning and sexuality to obtain things and attract people to them.

We all know of the unattractive men who have low self esteem and therefore something to prove. Many become skilled lovers and women get hooked and never stop to think about how he got to be so good. Well duh? He might be getting a lot of practice.

Women can be just as bad. I’m not picking on any particular “race” either because the behaviors run the gamut. A lot of unattractive women dress like prostitutes because they are trying to lure a man sexually. You’ve seen it. I know you have. And if the girl is overweight, Good God — a double whammy. Everything is “hanging out” to cause a stirring in his loins. I have seen very heavy girls revealing way too much skin.

When it comes to couples, I’m not impressed by people who stay in a relationship just to be in a relationship. You know that there are a lot of folks like that. There are plenty of marriages that are unhappy.

One of the things I admire about Halle Berry is the fact that she values HERSELF enough to not put up with cheating men and she hasn’t given up on love. She may one day when she’s older, but she is much too young to give up on men now. I’m sure she has done her share of putting on facades, but ultimately, she has let go of each relationship and continued running the race. That takes courage.

Too many people live for years and years in denial. Meanwhile their bad relationship is “chipping away” at their very soul. They start losing self-esteem, overeating and stop taking care of themselves because they don’t want to face the music and do what they know is right. They know that person detrimental to them, but they refuse to let it go.

I don’t believe Halle cares too about having a “keeper” if you’re talking about a man who will be with her until she dies. I think she wants to live her life in the “moment.” She wants days and experiences filled with moments of love, joy and happiness. If the relationship between Halle and Gabriel unravels to where they are both no longer “feeling it” for each other, Halle wants to be free to walk away without another messy divorce. The way things are right now, they are both there because they want to be there.

To Go Halle! @ 05/05/2007 at 12:02 am

Don’t mean to sound like a wet blanket, but am confused with parts of your post. Nothing wrong with defending your girl or them. Nothing wrong with them enjoying themselves being in the moment. Nothing wrong with Halle saying she’s in a better place now than she’s ever been.

As well as her plans of wanting a child naturally or adopted, artificial insemination if no one’s in her life,etc. If they do the Madonna/trainer thing or the Kurt & Goldie /Susan & Tim thing and have kids w/o being married that’s fine. But it doesn’t make sense for her to allegedly say that they plan to have a child by the end of the year or they will adopt and not caring whether her partner is around for the rest of her life or not.

I do think Halle is looking for a life partner instead of a sperm donor, no offense. We never have heard what he wants only a few schmaltzy lines here and there.
Of course, I am sure he would most likely uphold his end of the bargain unless Halle wouldn’t want him in the kids life.

I’m sure she would be a wonderful mother some day. Or has she even giving much thought to not having the kid be a nanny raised kid when she’s always working? Dont’ think so. Think she may have to give up some of her career if she wants to be a good hands-on mother especially if all or any of the future projects she’s got in the works actually come into fruition and what about Aubry’s careers? Is she going to want him to put his career on hold, keep doing the bi-coastal commute w/kid in tow (a lot of celebrities do) when she’s done or not done in the past?

I don’t see her doing that right now with anyone no matter who’s in the picture. If it happens it happens and I sincerely wish her/them well. Again, nothing wrong with being in the moment and having fun.

You all need to get a life and stop worrying about their lives. You don’t hang with them nor reside in their homes. So quit bitchin about how good their lives are right now bc you don’t have one.

I’m sorry if you were offended #16 GabHal. My post WAS pretty long-winded.

###############

#15 ——May 5th, 2007 at 12:02 am – flag comment
said:

[But whether you’re married, divorced, living together, or being like any of the examples listed above when you involve children in the mix you will be dealing with the other person on some level for the rest of your life. Even Madge’s former trainer I think still is involved in Lola/Lourdes’ life on some level.

Plus would Halle want to subject the child to seeing Aubry/whoever the father would be on weekends and holidays? Or does Halle really realize how hard parenting can be regardless if both parents are there or not and how rewarding it can be?]

#########

I think Halle “believes” she can raise a child as a single parent. Having a child seems more like a personal decision for her, something she wants to do whether or not she is with a man, you know, like a necessary step in her life. She’ll never know what it’s really like until she attempts it. Personally, I would never choose to do that, but she’s rich and famous and may find it a little easier than an average single parent because she has money to pay for hired help and to provide, educate, etc the child.

I think Halle would love to have a child with the man she loves. She wants one special lifelong partner, but has doubts that her relationships will last that long.

Yea Gabriel is gorgeous, but I honestly think that Halle is also thinking about what kind of father he would make. I think that if he was a bad guy, she would have dropped him by now because she wants a baby and wouldn’t want a bad guy to be the father of her child.

Thnk about this though… Halle has been married twice and no longer feels the need to be someone’s wife, but Aubry has never been married. There is a “great” likelihood that he will want to get married at least once. Most people do not want to go through life saying they have never married. Also, like most men, he probably imagines having a family one day and what if he is traditional in his views and wants to have children with the woman he is married to? Hmm.

We don’t know where Aubry stands on the issue. That may be why Halle hasn’t gotten pregnant yet. Or it could be a number of other factors. From the outside, it appears that Halle and Gabriel are at different phases in their lives, but we just don’t know.

What if Halle and Gabriel’s relationship grows so deep and attached that Gabriel ends up giving her an ultimatum — marry me or else? She says she doesn’t to ever marry again, but what if this relationship winds up being too good to let go? Hmm. Of course, I wish them nothing but the best. It will be interesting to see what they decide to do.

I wonder if that rumor going around this week that she was pregnant and purchased a thousand dollars worth of baby clothes according to TMZ.com is why they look so uncomfortable…I imagine everyone was gawking at them and probably scoping out her stomach to see if she was pregnant, or worse everyone was approaching her and asking her if she was pregnant. They just look ill at ease. But they still look good :)

There’s just something about him that doesn’t seem on the up and up. I just don’t know…

the gurl ain’t pg…she was probably buying the stuff for a friend or having it in reserve when she does adopt,etc. why get ya undies in a not.

#16 good point. But then what are you doing posting if you don’t have a life either?

#17 no offense and no your posts don’t offend me, but a lot of your posts are rather long on JJ in always defending them.

Think #15 was just seriously asking you a question, don’t know if they were mocking you w/your long posts? Who knows where they’re at in there at in there relationship. You do contradict yourself in your posts–no life partner/life partner–you almost sound like Halle.

Don’t think either one will give each other each other an ultimatium. Think they’re in the bored phase going through the motions right now–don’t think he’s quite recovered from Halle’s hell week last month or even the trip to Europe. They just don’t look like the still have that spark that they used to have.

Sounds like your trying to over analyze things, even though your current posts have been more from a maturer stand point instead ‘oh I hope they have cute babies’ stand point or them getting married. A lot of us want her happy. Don’t know if it’s their Leo/Capricorn combo or what.

They’re not going to have a kid together, they’re not going to adopt a kid together and they probably won’t get married or be life partners. I will be surprised seriously if they’re still together in 2-6 months. Not being a hater just being realistic.

If Halle doesn’t want people asking her the pg question or gawking at her–then she shouldn’t be dropping $1000 on baby stuff or saying anything to the press.

Don’t think he will give her an unltimatium of marriage…he’s been quoted as saying several times the subject doesn’t come up, etc. Yeah right, he’s covering his ass knowing you ‘don’t bite the hand that feeds you’.

Also, don’t know if there’s any truth to the rumors that have been floating on the internet of Aubry telling Halle he didn’t appreciated her comments (don’t know if they taken out of context or not) of ‘their’ baby or adoption plans or him getting on her for the Esquire pix or them fighting more than ever since their spending more time together now. They do look bored as hell with each other. It looks like more like a what do we do now thing.

What’s with all the long posts?

Don't agree @ 05/05/2007 at 9:33 pm

GoHalle! or the real Halle…sounds like a lot of wishful thinking. Agree we really don’t what the real dynamics of their relationship is. We see only what is presented to us or what we only want to see. Regardless of Halle’s past or her present possible apprehensions or trying to change, you still don’t bash your past relationships in the press and on TV interviews, etc. I think a lot of it is it’s what Halle wants not what they want regardless of how much they’re seen or not scene together.

Who knows depending on what life condition/life state Halle normal gravitates to, depends whether or not she/they are in denial, or if she’s still controlling as in the past, wanting to change him like she did with the others, etc.

If they’re truly happy together, then **** all of us and they shouldn’t care what any of us think. If they’re not truly or genuinely happy together then they need to stop making each other miserable and hopefully amicably move on whether or not if they are or aren’t on the same page on kids, marriage, or whether or not she’s invested in his restaurant or not, etc. He’s has said many times he’s very appreciative for all she’s done for him. Looks like the honeymoon or pink cloud stage has been over for a long while.

I hope they stay together, but the pictures just look like the relationship is fizzling out…maybe the respect and care for one another is still there but maybe the love is not as strong…It would be hard for her to walk away from him because she has made such a big deal about how great of a guy he is…

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All