Heidi Klum's Picture Perfect Family

Heidi Klum's Picture Perfect Family

Heidi Klum and hubby Seal prepare to depart from LAX airport on Thursday in Los Angeles with their 3 children — Leni (she turns 3 tomorrow), Henry, 20 months, and Johan, 5 months.

You know they’re not any ordinary family when they travel with this much luggage.

How cute does Leni look with her cornrows?

20+ pictures inside of Heidi and her family…

heidi klum family 01
heidi klum family 22
heidi klum family 23
heidi klum family 24

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
JOLIE-PITT ROCK @ 05/04/2007 at 9:57 am

people ***** about JP with two many kids too soon. people said the the JP are crazy. well, look at seal and heidi. they have three kids and they are all younger than the JP kids.

The new baby’s very cute, and Henry’s looks are improving. Leni of course looks just like her mom.

JOLIE-PITT ROCK Says:
They have had kids NATURALLY which gives them time btwn each kid (pregnancy 9 months at least) B&J dont even wait the 9months before getting another kid, they are at least waiting the natural allotted time to have another child.

Kids are adorable and smiling .. woo hoo! I think they are a hot couple!!!

Um JJ …..cornwrows and braids are not “thug”. WTF? It’s a hairstyle girls (usually of African decent) have been wearing over a thousand years.

Seriously, what’s wrong with Henry’s mouth? His tongue is always sticking out. His hairline is awful too.

Leni is beautiful!! :)

Our world is coming to an end. @ 05/04/2007 at 10:43 am

Johan is one of the most beautiful baby I’ve seen!I hope he later weds Shiloh lmao.

You have got to be kidding?!! You actually think Johan is beautiful???

Cute babies – all of them (I think Henry is just very big like his dad, makes him look more mature then he really is). These children are always with Heidi, she’s very hands-on (is that Heidi’s mom holding the youngest boy?), which is so nice to see. Seems Leni is never with Seal though, seems like she pulls away from him, but I could just be imagining it. Perhaps Heidi carries Leni because she is lighter then Henry, so Seal always carries Henry?? Looks like this was one busy start to a busy trip!!

what a fcukin bunch of racists on this site! can you johncrows be any nastier? dont answer that………and as for that idiot poster #5………can you get any stupider than you are?……dont answer that, i know, you can.
FYI: Maddox was adopted in 2001 or 2002; Z in 2005; Shi was born May 2006 and Pax was adopted April 2007. Do you know what the gestation period is for a human being? What the hell do you mean that “B&J dont even wait the 9months before getting another kid, Heidi and Seal’s kids were born with the natural yadda yadda yadda……you stuuuuuuuupid c*nt.

lisa marie @ 05/04/2007 at 11:12 am

Henry will probably grow up to be a stud. If he’s not too cute now, he will get better. I think he’s going to be a masculine kid like his father. Leni is cute, but really just a regular blondie girl.

Mrmister the baby is not ugly. The face is full and happy. The features aren’t bad. He’s just as cute as most of the stars’ babies.

Original jpf @ 05/04/2007 at 11:22 am

The only thing Leni is when compared to her brothers is white. She is an average looking little blond child and it’s amazing how simply because she’s caucasion, she’s somehow considered gorgeous when stacked up against her bi-racial brothers. I shouldn’t be at all suprised by the racism and bias I am. Nevertheless, Seal & Heidi have a beautiful and loving family, and I wish them all the best.

Frenchy, thanks for hopefully educating some. Photographs exist from nearly 75yrs ago showing African women with braided hair, and I would assume that they started it long before that.

jpf

YOU SOUND LIKE THAT IDIOT MAGN @ 05/04/2007 at 11:24 am

Mrmister Says:

May 4th, 2007 at 10:42 am – flag comment

Leni is beautiful!!

Mrmister Says:

May 4th, 2007 at 10:49 am – flag comment
You have got to be kidding?!! You actually think Johan is beautiful???

Heidi klum gave birth on
to Leni May 4, 2004
to Henry September 12, 2005
to johan November 22, 2006
she got pregnant every year for past 3 years ( not that anything is wrong with that.

Angelina
adopted maddox March 10, 2002
adopted zahara July 6, 2005
gave birth to Shiloh May 27, 2006
adopted Pax March 15, 2007

Mmmmm…what was that whole waiting nine months thing you said earlier?

Leni and Henry are beautiful! Johan I’m sure will grow into his looks heh. Cute family.

I love Leni’s cornrows! It looks so cute on her! I just love it! Seal and Heidi are a lovely family. I don’t get why they would want to raise their children in such a prejudiced and racist country as United States. Seal and Heidi are from Europe they should move to England it will be better for the children to be raised in a civilized nation.

cute family :o)

Woops, got Henry and Johan mixed up.

Andrea – England is just as racist as the USA. If not more – the most part of the UK is nowhere near “Civilized”

English rose @ 05/04/2007 at 12:09 pm

Actually the UK is not as racist as the US. This may be because we may have benefited from slavery did not have the epic slave owning culture that took place in the US. The black British people chose to come here, they are not the descedents of slaves which makes a difference. When I took my family to Florida I was amazed to note how people seemed to stay within their ethnic groups- I saw one mixed race couple and when i stood behind them in a queue I realised from their accents they were English. In the UK the amount of inter racial marriage is about 15 times that of the US.
Of course some English people of all backgrounds are racist but I think it unfair to say more so than the US. (in a similar vein we had a woman lead the country in 1979 whilst the US still has the daft concept of ‘first lady’ and we have openly gay MPs which I find hard to imagine in the US) This does not mean I am prejudiced against americans but feel a little balance is needed.

THANK YOU WHATEVAH!!!! I so agree with you and not only are they racist but cruel… these are children!! babies what the FU@K I have two children one from my first marriage to my black husband and one with my husband now who is white of course my first child features are more african american and my youngest looks more caucasion but they are both beautiful and it’s sad that in 2007 this crap still exist… I weep for the future and I pray that my boys will grow up with a sense of self and compassion grow up people

lots of kids suck their tongue instead of a thumb or finger or plastic pacifier. Totally normal.

I’m sure there are more racist people in the U.S. but come on be realistic. There are more people in the U.S. period, not to mention that there is a much greater mixture of people there. So sure there are more people that are racist but there are also more people that are not.
Anyway, very cute family. I can’t believe some of you are leaving mean comments about the babies. They’re all beautiful, as are all babies, really. I love that picture of Johann smiling. Adorable.

To poster 12:
Who’s Magnus???

beautiful couple with beautiful kids.I love seal and heidi.my second best celebrity family.I wish her the best.

What sucks here is that the Brangelina fanatics take every opportunity they can to take shots at everyone else. You can’t mention a family without them posting comments that try to elevate their beloved family. If you say anything positive about a mother and her children here they come with their statistics about Angelina. This site should be renamed Just Brangelina, so the people who have a realistic outlook when it comes to them can just stay away from the freaks that congregate here.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All