Isabella Cruise has the Blues!

Isabella Cruise has the Blues!

Isabella Cruise, the adopted daughter of Tom Cruise and ex-wife Nicole Kidman, jets out of Valonz Hair Salon in the Padington district of Sydney on Saturday after spending four long hours getting her hair dyed blue.

Isabella, 14, also sported a t-shirt supporting American rock band The Ramones and checkerboard kicks.

Did Tom Cruise‘s daughter catch the crazies?

isabella cruise blue hair 01
isabella cruise blue hair 02
isabella cruise blue hair 03
isabella cruise blue hair 04

Photos: Pacificcoastnews.com/Carlos Costas
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Isabella Cruise, Nicole Kidman, Tom Cruise

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

I’m so tired of people acting like it’s a freakin’ tragedy if the word “adopted” is used. Geez, get over it. She obviously has a family that takes care of her. Why should it matter if a blogger or a journalist points out that she’s adopted? Not unless, of course, some people think the state of being adopted is inferior to being with birth parents. I personally don’t think there’s a difference. The word “adopted” is just that. Let it be.

I AGREE, A Mom.

Great picture Bella, should be great to be far away from dictator Tom Cruise.

She’s just a typical teenager. Plus she’s not a celeb and she’s been quiet so far, not doing any crazy behavior. She should be left alone. And I personally think her hair pretty cool.

Whatever craziness Tom is going through… her daughter shouldn’t get the backlash. I think she’s a great kid considering what she has to go through.

Original jpf @ 05/05/2007 at 7:09 pm

I’m so glad to see her shaking it up a bit. She’s looking quite cute and good for her. Love that Ramone’s tee.

jpf

I think its a typically teenager thing to do to dye your hair blue etc but couldn’t they have done a better job? it looks kinda crappy

In a few of the pics Ive seen of Bella she sometimes looks like Nicole. And her brother looks a lot like Tom.

Well aquame… i beg to differ with your opinion. As the mother of a son adopted from Russia, I don’t like for people to refer to my child as being my adopted son. Yes, he was adopted and I am not ashamed to admit it and my son knows he is adopted. He is my son… it doesn’t matter that I didn’t give birth to him. So excuse me if I don’t like it when the media uses “adopted” and “biological”. It just isn’t right. I introduce him as my son.. .I don’t say here is my “adopted son”.

angelinammm @ 05/05/2007 at 7:19 pm

she’s rebelling :)
it’s all part of finding your identity
we’ve all been through that

There’s a typo,the salon is called Valonz,not valoonze

she looks alittle flushed

A Mom, there is a difference when you introduce your son to people, and when readers find out a celebrity has a chid. We’d like to know more, like is the child biological or adopted. I am pretty sure nobody means it as an insult. I just think it would be unfair to withhold that information from someone who’s not familiar.

aquame I totally agree with you. Adopted is not a ugly or horrible word so why the fuss? It’s a fact that she and her brother Connor are adopted. Getting so upset about it makes it seem like it’s something shameful, and it’s not . It’s not going to change the truth by not mentioning it, besides concidering that Connor is black I don’t think their adoption is a secret to either child. ..I think Bella looks cute and just like any other typical teeenager.

animatrix @ 05/05/2007 at 7:41 pm

So i guess that Tom CRAZINESS is indeed contagious!!! Xenu is going to be mad with Isabella for doing this to her hair!!

Original jpf @ 05/05/2007 at 7:44 pm

20 maxine Says: May 5th, 2007 at 5:03 pm – flag comment

I’m glad Nicole is spending some time with Bella. At least Nicole allows her to be a teen and have some fun with her looks. I was so annoyed to see that Jada Smith referred to Connor and Bella as “Kate’s” children, as if they didn’t have a mother.

^^^

I can understand how that could be taken the way it was, but I honestly don’t think it was meant to exclude Nicole. They (Connor/Bella) very well may view Katie as a mother too, but I don’t think that means she anyhow replaces Nicole.

Speaking of Jada, Will’s eldest son Trey considers her his mom, and she calls him her son but neither to the exclusion of Sheree, Will’s first wife and Trey’s mother.

jpf

Sophie.. why do you need to know if a celebrity’s child is biological or adopted? What difference does it make?

That’s pretty rare to see a female bodyguard…. ;)

tomcruiseisstillnuts @ 05/05/2007 at 8:03 pm

Tom was quoted a while back saying something about how he couldn’t wait to have a child of his own.

I think all of those huge amounts of olive oil he has to drink as part of Scientology made him forget that he already has “kids of his own”.

Who said I need to know? It is nice to know because people probably presume that a person’s chis is his biological child, unless you tell ther otherwise. As for what difference it makes, are you implying that I think less of a child if he/she is adopted?
And 42 I think he meant he couldn’t wait to have a biological child. Why are you trying to be rude?

You said so yourself that “we like to know more.. if the child is adopted or biological” that is why I asked. I am not implying that you don’t think less of adopted children.

Jared – Please don’t become Perez. You have better shots and info. This child looks fine, considering the parents who raised her and the handler who is pulling her through the crowd. Let’s give her a chance to live.

42, I may be not the biggest Tom’s fan, but he has never said he couldn’t wait to have “kids of his own”.

Yes, I said we like to know more, not we need to know more. I like to know a lot about certain celebrities, that being the reason I come to this website.
And I think you meant : I am not implying that you do think less of adopted children.

[Fug Face........] @ 05/05/2007 at 8:29 pm

“Did Tom Cruise’s daughter catch the crazies?” what the fcuk?!? she’s only 14. Lol

This is why I hate the paps and media. Leave this family and their kids alone.

Maybe the people should start criticizing the moms,dads,family life of Jared and other celeb stalkers. Im sure they also wont like it if people diss their famiy members.

Ok, she has blue hair. But WHY does she have GRAY hair?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All