Cameron Diaz @ Costume Institute 2007

Cameron Diaz @ Costume Institute 2007

Cameron Diaz in Christian Dior Fall 2007 by John Galliano, turquoise jewels by Fred Leighton.

To the right, English supermodel Lily Cole.

Who wears it best — CAMERON DIAZ or THE RUNWAY MODEL?

Photos: Getty/Peter Kramer
Posted to: Cameron Diaz, Fashion Faceoff

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

this is a 1st; CD looks better than the model!

Cameron baby!!!!

It’s close…I think Cameron wins…taking away the hat from the model, the dress fits her wonderfuly esp around the waist. But it does the same on Cameron! And i love the funky turquoise necklace and earrings she paired it with .

queeneetha @ 05/07/2007 at 10:38 pm

Go Cameron!

ireadjared @ 05/07/2007 at 10:39 pm

Didn’t Drew Barrymore wear that same dress in pea green a couple of days ago?

Cameron, the necklace and the color of the dress brings out her eyes!

ireadjared @ 05/07/2007 at 10:50 pm

Drew Barrymore wore this in green last week…

[Fug Face........] @ 05/07/2007 at 10:53 pm

Cameron Diaz actually looks good. ~swagger on overdrive~

That model looks about 10y/o

Cameron all the way.

God I wish I were at this event.

sunshineday @ 05/07/2007 at 11:03 pm

i thought this was a no-brainer – the model looks better! cameron looks kinda short and stumpy in this one

Shimmeringdew @ 05/07/2007 at 11:04 pm

Cameron – her choice in jewlery was excellent!

Shimmer, I hope that was sarcasm

Shimmeringdew @ 05/07/2007 at 11:33 pm

Hahaha nope i think the blue set out her eyes… and the dress if it was all dark i would have had to pick the model. ;)

Shoes4life @ 05/07/2007 at 11:35 pm

Definitely Cameron! I am so glad she changed her hair color she looks so much better.

wow she has more muscles than my boyfriend :S

Cameron, definitely. I love the turquoise necklace.. it totally changes the character of the dress, great color on her too. I like that she takes risks sometimes.

Sweet Swede @ 05/08/2007 at 1:30 am

This dress is just all over the place. It’s awful, both on the model and on Cameron. And that turquoise jewelry on Cameron? Completely hideous!

I’m sorry but the jewelry does not go with the dress at all.

Cameron..even though I’m torn as to whether her choice was jewelry was inspired (perfect for her skintone! bright blue eyes!) or bad (short neck! color clash!).

Cameron looks awesome in that dress! So she wins. I think the earrings and necklace look out of place though.

she looks beautiful :) i love this dress

Cameron, definitely. And the dress is absolutely fab.

I swear I’ve seen Sarah Jessica Parker wear nearly exactly the same outfit years ago somewhere. The purple dress and the chunky turquoise jewelry.

sure cammmi and cammi and cammi she look awesome love her for ever

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All