Tue, 08 May 2007 at 4:06 pm
Britney Needs To Free Her Inner-Alien
- Britney Needs To Free Her Inner-Alien [Egotastic]
- Mother’s Day Comes Early For Usher [DListed]
- Paris is Trying Really Hard Not to Get Gang Raped [IDLYITW]
- Okay, Who Gave Lohan a Firearm? [PopSugar]
- Alessandra Ambrosio & Friends Do GQ [HollywoodTuna]
- Jim Carrey Has Longer Hair Than Jenny McCarthy [HollywoodRag]
- Rosie Likes Her View Better [ASL]
- Avril Lavigne Sings in the Sunrise [CityRag]
- Eva Longoria‘s Last Minute Wedding Preparations [ImNotObsessed]
- Celebrities Go Bold, Go Big [Trendmill]
- Governator Has Plans for Paris??!!! [TMZ]
- Reese and Jake are a Perfect Match! [UsWeekly]
- A judge on Monday suspended David Hasselhoff‘s visitation rights with his two teenage daughters after videotape surfaced last week of him drunk. “This videotape changes the landscape, it just does,” Superior Court Judge Mark Juhas said. The judge set a May 21 hearing to determine if the tape is authentic and who was responsible for its release. His visitation order will remain in effect until then. Hasselhoff, 54, did not attend the hearing, but his former wife Pamela Bach was there.
- Michael Sauer, the judge who sentenced Paris Hilton to 45 days in jail, got a standing ovation at his Los Angeles church.
- Lindsay Lohans lawyers are demanding that UK’s News of the World newspaper produce a videotape they claim shows her rep snorting cocaine.
- Kevin Costner‘s wife, Christine, gave birth to a baby boy on Sunday night. Cayden Wyatt Costner weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces. This is the first child for Christine, 33, and the fifth for Costner, 52.
- Verizon Wireless has dropped sponsorship of Gwen Stefani‘s tour because of opening act Akon. The singer was videotaped performing simulated sex with a 15-year-old girl at a Trinidad concert in April, drawing criticism from fans and the prime minister of Trinidad.
- Ever dreamed of Avril Lavigne dressing you? Here’s your chance to be the official Avril Merch Model!
Like Just Jared on Facebook