Becks is Bald!

Becks is Bald!

David Beckham shows off his newly shorn look on the field during practice with soccer team Real Madrid on Wednesday morning.

His teammates took a liking to his new hairstyle — Brazilian midfielder Emerson even touched Becks‘ shaved head during practice!

The soccer star still had his spiky blonde locks during soccer practice on Tuesday.

Beckham‘s newly shaved head — YAY or NAY?

david beckham bald 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

That’s not bald! But under close scrutiny his scalp shows areas of lesser dense hair and a promise of future baldness. Time to start the bald watch for Becks?

Meh, I prefer spiked hair! Still if he’s shaved it now, hopefully that means he’s growing out that horrid bleach! :)

Beckham is so gorgeous, he looks great with or without hair!

Aww.. nice practise pictures, i love watch those, players are so ‘lovely’ to each other…

[ Fug Face [You] ] @ 05/09/2007 at 8:51 am

Hmmmm.. That’s a caesar.

aww I’m gonna miss him and Roberto. So the photoshoot story might be true after all.

I can say YAY.

But he’s not bald and not shaved either

Hot Tamales @ 05/09/2007 at 9:09 am

YAY, I like it tons more than the bleach blonde look he was rockin’.

obviously, he didnt like his bleach blonde look either :lol:

Becks could even look good with some spaghetti on his head instead of hair….he is FINE!!

He is just unbelievable. He looks great with ANY hairstyle. The shape of his head is perfect.

Yum yum yum!! I’ve always preferred Becks with a shaved head!!
I must say I’m impressed with all of your use of the Real Madrid website lately! I thought only true footie fans like myself checked sites like that!

Our world is coming to an end. @ 05/09/2007 at 11:15 am

One word….A.W.F.U.L.!.!

whatever he does he always manages to look HOTTT !!!

:P:P I wish he would grow his hair out shoulder lenghth

I like it. Though I prefer his hair longer, this look is definitely better than the bleach blonde hair. That was terrible.

well, to be picky, he is not bald and his head is not shaved. It has been clipped very short however(a Caesar). He looks good no matter what but I love this look. And I assume that he has lightened it again post-haircut or it would be darker now. Looks great and youthful.

creativegirl @ 05/09/2007 at 12:38 pm

I agree with LadyA,

Y U M

lookin’ good

I was starting to like the new hair style, then he goes and changes it agian, althought I do prefer this style much bettter!
I always thought he looked best with shaved hair.

I love it! His face is so beautfiul he can carry off any hairstyle but the shaved look is one of my favourites on him.

He is so handsome, love him! He can get away with any hairstyle. Not every man can wear a caesar haircut or a baldhead.

the real tita @ 05/09/2007 at 2:05 pm

Nah, he looks better with a head full of hair. It’s like something’s missing when you look at him now.

Christina @ 05/09/2007 at 4:02 pm

HOT!! No matter what he does to his hair he always looks good!! Thanks for the pics.. he looks incredibly yummy!

I’m sure PIG Spice made him bleach his hair and he “hated it” (w/snaps in a “Z” formation) and tolerated it no more! I can’t see how he crawls into bed at night with that robo-pig….

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All