Becks is Bald!

Becks is Bald!

David Beckham shows off his newly shorn look on the field during practice with soccer team Real Madrid on Wednesday morning.

His teammates took a liking to his new hairstyle — Brazilian midfielder Emerson even touched Becks‘ shaved head during practice!

The soccer star still had his spiky blonde locks during soccer practice on Tuesday.

Beckham‘s newly shaved head — YAY or NAY?

david beckham bald 01
david beckham bald 02
david beckham bald 03
david beckham bald 04
david beckham bald 05
david beckham bald 06
david beckham bald 07
david beckham bald 08
david beckham bald 09
david beckham bald 10

Getty

That’s not bald! But under close scrutiny his scalp shows areas of lesser dense hair and a promise of future baldness. Time to start the bald watch for Becks?

Meh, I prefer spiked hair! Still if he’s shaved it now, hopefully that means he’s growing out that horrid bleach! :)

Beckham is so gorgeous, he looks great with or without hair!

Aww.. nice practise pictures, i love watch those, players are so ‘lovely’ to each other…

[ Fug Face [You] ] @ 05/09/2007 at 8:51 am

Hmmmm.. That’s a caesar.

aww I’m gonna miss him and Roberto. So the photoshoot story might be true after all.

I can say YAY.

But he’s not bald and not shaved either

Hot Tamales @ 05/09/2007 at 9:09 am

YAY, I like it tons more than the bleach blonde look he was rockin’.

obviously, he didnt like his bleach blonde look either :lol:

Becks could even look good with some spaghetti on his head instead of hair….he is FINE!!

He is just unbelievable. He looks great with ANY hairstyle. The shape of his head is perfect.

Yum yum yum!! I’ve always preferred Becks with a shaved head!!
I must say I’m impressed with all of your use of the Real Madrid website lately! I thought only true footie fans like myself checked sites like that!

Our world is coming to an end. @ 05/09/2007 at 11:15 am

One word….A.W.F.U.L.!.!

whatever he does he always manages to look HOTTT !!!

:P:P I wish he would grow his hair out shoulder lenghth

I like it. Though I prefer his hair longer, this look is definitely better than the bleach blonde hair. That was terrible.

well, to be picky, he is not bald and his head is not shaved. It has been clipped very short however(a Caesar). He looks good no matter what but I love this look. And I assume that he has lightened it again post-haircut or it would be darker now. Looks great and youthful.

creativegirl @ 05/09/2007 at 12:38 pm

I agree with LadyA,

Y U M

lookin’ good

I was starting to like the new hair style, then he goes and changes it agian, althought I do prefer this style much bettter!
I always thought he looked best with shaved hair.

I love it! His face is so beautfiul he can carry off any hairstyle but the shaved look is one of my favourites on him.

He is so handsome, love him! He can get away with any hairstyle. Not every man can wear a caesar haircut or a baldhead.

the real tita @ 05/09/2007 at 2:05 pm

Nah, he looks better with a head full of hair. It’s like something’s missing when you look at him now.

Christina @ 05/09/2007 at 4:02 pm

HOT!! No matter what he does to his hair he always looks good!! Thanks for the pics.. he looks incredibly yummy!

I’m sure PIG Spice made him bleach his hair and he “hated it” (w/snaps in a “Z” formation) and tolerated it no more! I can’t see how he crawls into bed at night with that robo-pig….

100000% better than the bleach blonde c r a p he tried to pull off.

YAY!!! He looks so much better this way, I did not like his last hair do at all.

WOAH! YAYAYAY!

aww now all beckham boys have the same hairstyle.

Well YaY, of course!!!

Though it looks like he will be loosing some hair soon.-..

vanishparis @ 05/10/2007 at 10:58 am

obviously most of us agree…that its…YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!
what else to say?he’s damn gorgeous no matter what….yummy!
he looks delicious as ever!!

go becks!!

love u no matter how your hair will be..