Lindsay Lohan @ Letterman
Stripperella Lindsay Lohan drops by The Late Show with David Letterman to talk about the stripper lessons she took a couple months ago and wising up after being late on the set of her forthcoming film Georgia Rule (thanks for co-star Jane Fonda).
“I was out too late a few of the times. I had a boyfriend. I was fighting with him,” she said. “I was very immature. I was very irresponsible. And I understand that.”
Letterman quizzed Lindsay about some headlines that have been circulating around the Internet lately. The party princess clears the air, affirming and denying some of the crazy rumors about her so-called wild life.
- Fake ID — FALSE
- Love Eating at McDonalds — TRUE
- Drove Over a Photographer’s Foot — FALSE
- As A Practical Joke at Clubs, Throw People’s Belongings in Trash — FALSE
- Once Was Punched By Paris Hilton — FALSE
- Once At A Club, Stripped Naked — FALSE
- Seen Making Out With Regis Philbin — TRUE
- Licensed To Practice Law In Seven States — TRUE
- Had An Ass Job in Mexico — FALSE
- Snorted Cocaine in Hollywood — WHO KNOWS
Lindsay Lohan – The Late Show with David Letterman, 5/9