Jude Law Makes Nuturing Bed

Jude Law Makes Nuturing Bed

Jude Law and English playwright David Lan attend the after-party following the performance of the play Vernon God Little on Thursday at The Young Vic Theater in London, England.

The 34-year-old British beauty is currently Chair of the Young Vic committee and proud to help make the Young Vic “a nurturing bed” for young directors.

Where is he hiding girlfriend Kim Hersov, the editor-at-large for Britain’s Harper’s Bazaar??

jude law young vic 01
jude law young vic 02
jude law young vic 03
jude law young vic 04
jude law young vic 05
jude law young vic 06
jude law young vic 07

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

who the heck cares where his so called girlfriend is? like us ladies really like to look at our crushes with their girlfriends? i enjoy all that is jude law by himself. the end.

Agreed. lol

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you again and as always you’re there.Jude is so
fabulous in this outfit and what a wondeerful night for him to glory in – the drive for
all that money was a success and they had a screening of SLEUTH that night too. This was his baby and now it is here – no wonder all the smiles. We rejoice with you Jude. Keep on giving us all this beauty and pleasure so that jared willl have what to put on this site to thrill us.

re the first poster — Ditto! I am sure Ms Hersov is a nice lady but I really don’t need to see her.

dolorescraeg @ 05/11/2007 at 11:05 pm

jared,
you post alot of celebrity pictures but i have to say NO ONE is as beautiful and sexy as jude law. jared you do the female population and probably alot of males a huge favor by featuring these photos of mr. sexy.
who can compete with THATsmile, THATface THAT bod ,those jeans….jude you are indeed a rarity of one. … jared.thanks for being so generous with jude’s fans.

I applaud his giving something back to the theater where he first made his mark. Spearheading a campaign to raise more than 13M to renovate the Young Vic was a mighty task not to mention the fact that he acts on plays there with almost no salary so that young kids who can not afford to see a play can see them for free.

As to Kim Hersov, after the disaster that is Sienna Miller, He probably wants to keep his romance under the radar this time. Good to know that his current gf is not the celebrity seeking type.

[Fug Face [You]] @ 05/12/2007 at 12:01 am

Ho-mo.

Purple Worm @ 05/12/2007 at 12:24 am

if he’s got something going on in his private life, I’m glad he’s leaving it at home. that’s where it belongs right now. if it happens to be this Kim Hersov character (who is american BTW….right on…) or someone else (me, also american. totally right on…) then good for them for knowing when not to start a media frenzy in London, at least. he’s learned something & let’s hope he keeps it that way.

off topic, has he ever looked hotter? I don’t think so.

joytothehurled @ 05/12/2007 at 1:02 am

Such a handsome *******, he is.

Cool outfit, really now.

But what the hell is up with his shoes???

I´ve never seen something like that before.

WOW – he’s back :)

Thanks for the pictures Jared. I don’t mind not seeing Kim either ;)

tanique33 @ 05/12/2007 at 7:34 am

i’ve missed my pretty jude. thanks jared.

Great outfit but i don’t like the boots too.

I hope Kim is far away…

SLURP!! That’s all I can say licking (er…LOOKING) at these pics! Jared, thank you dahhling. You know do know how to make my heart flutter…now where’s that “nurturing bed” Jude was talking about?? I could use some “nurturing” after seeing these shots of him.

And me three about Kim. If she truly is his new gf, I’d rather hear about her than see her (especially WITH Jude). Kinda kills the fantasy for me.

dolorescraeg @ 05/12/2007 at 12:38 pm

off topic….i wonder if jude will make an appearance at the cannes film festival as his film “my blueberry nights” is set to open the festival.

NatalieZcech @ 05/12/2007 at 1:27 pm

thanks to Jared for the updates.
I begin to love this man, I’m glad Jude is back. he’s such a good and talented actor.
He has charisma, intelligence and gorgeous is A plus…like natalie said he has beauty inside and outside.

Such beutiful eyes!!! I love ya, Jude!!

WoW!

Jude, you are kicking a.. and taking names in those jeans. I can’t take my eyes off of you. Thanks Jard , Jude is always a visual feast.

Purple Worm @ 05/12/2007 at 4:18 pm

what you said, erica. those jeans are really quite something. and if they look that good in print, imagine how mind-blowing they would be in the flesh? oh my! I think I’d have to make a citizen’s arrest (followed by frisking, of course).

dolorescraeg @ 05/12/2007 at 4:34 pm

it’s funny that we’re all thinking the same thing about those jeans. jude is so beautiful but i don’t know where to look first. this is one example of PERFECT from top to bottom.

I just never tire of looking at that man – and I examine him up and down (just
checking, of course) because there is no part of him that is not beyond compare. I’ve said it before and so have we all and a new picture comes and takes our breath
away and we say it all over again. Don’t ever stop whatever it is that you do Jude beause no one does it better than you.

BradAngMadZShiPaxLove @ 05/12/2007 at 10:18 pm

Love the movie with him, Nicole Kidman and Renee Z. One of my favorite movies was ‘The Talented Mr. Ripley’,luv Matt Damon. Jude is one of the hunkalicious men in Hollywierd.His kids are cute too the oldest one looks alot like him.

The jeans are a visual feast alright. Makes me imagine with my other senses too.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All