Sarah Silverman: Sexy Maxim Girl

Sarah Silverman: Sexy Maxim Girl

Sarah Silverman is one sexy beast in the latest issue of Maxim, hitting newsstands May 22nd.

Maxim says, “It’s a jungle out there, but comedy’s funniest bombshell has finally made it to the top of the Hollywood spire with The Sarah Silverman Program.”

What do you think of Silverman‘s sexy new look?

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Why can’t Silverman’s show die a quick death, instead of a slow one? Cancel it already! I’m tired of catching even a second of it when I’m channel flipping. I tried to give it a chance and watched two episodes but, after laughing a grand total of once, Comedy Central just needs to put Sarah Silverman (and me) out of our respective misery. Give Margaret Cho a comedy central show!! (“American Girl” was revolting and doesn’t count)

The Sarah Silverman show is hilarious. She basically dares people to not laugh at her ridiculous views. She is great.

selwyse- do you only have two channels to look at? If you see it is on, don’t change to it you stupid idiot.

[Fug Face [You]] @ 05/14/2007 at 5:11 pm

she’s hilarious and fcuking hot.

The photoshoot is silly, not sexy but I guess that’s the point with her, isn’t it?

She is repulsive. Jared, I’m not sure why you’re promoting her. She makes tasteless anti-Asian jokes.

She makes tasteless Anti- Everyone jokes…lightenup “Jane”

She’s awesome. I loved her speech to Paris Hilton at the awards show. She was going off on how fat she was for the whole three minutes. So random! Love it!

“She makes tasteless anti-Asian jokes.”

She makes all sorts of tasteless jokes, including tasteless jew jokes and she happens to be jewish you dolt. Lighten the **** up. Do you get pissy about Margaret Cho making tasteless anti-asian jokes too? It’s called humor. Most people have a sense of one, but you obviously got passed over when they handed them out.

I think she’s funny as **** and hot as hell.

p.s. Censoring swear words is stupid, what are we, 10?

Sarah’s been HOT for some time now ’bout time it was noticed.
Next HOT thing on the circuit, her show was disappointingly bland though but understand CC had to tame it down for the uninformed/unintelligent masses-they couldn’t handle it. Oh well at least I have her uncensored (adult humor-not for the weak) on DVD.
She’s definitely for the alpha 1%ers.

she’s not funny. Chelsea Chandler is hot & funny as hell.

Anti Asian jokes?

noooooooooooo

Burn her in the name of free speech!

Jane has teeth in her sideways vag!na.

xxLolitaxx @ 05/14/2007 at 8:51 pm

i dont like her show but she does hilarious stand-up comedy shows.

her photos are average. not sexy but she manages to look decent, somewhat pretty. NEEDS MAKEUP!!!!

Yeah – let’s hear it for the hot, hilarious Jews!

She’s obnoxious, that’s it. Maybe I’d find her more appealing if she handled those eyebrows..

Jane, your a ******. She makes fun of everyone and she does a FANTASTIC job at it. I freaking LOVE her. She’s the only funny female comedian out there.

Yeah, she’s pretty much sans humor. The only reason she gets any play is her looks, and that’s slowly beginning to not be enough, hence her relative lack of success.

[Fug Face [You]] @ 05/14/2007 at 11:15 pm

Sarah’s the funniest female Jew I’ve ever seen.

I see a lot of lames w/ sticks rammed up their asses. people need to loosen up.

i think it’s unfortunate she feels the need to ***** herself up for maxim. i just lost a lot of respect for her.

[Fug Face [You]] @ 05/15/2007 at 12:08 am

she who~re’d herself up – How? Lol

‘She makes tasteless Asian jokes’? As opposed to the ‘tasteful Asian jokes’ that are OH-SO-FUNNY? Anyone that says ‘tasteless Asian jokes’ should just stick to watching movies on the Lifetime network and King of Queens.

I know this will sound cliche but if your not finding her funny your not hearing her. I think she plays the Jewess-princess to a hilariously, subversive degree. And it helps that she is one hot lady.

[Fug Face [You]] @ 05/15/2007 at 12:22 am

If sarah could read these comments she would probably `laugh-out-loud` @ some of you. I’m sure she loves the fact she pisses people off.

The people here saying all the dumb ish about her are probably the ones who watch her the most.

Sam Stone @ 05/15/2007 at 1:38 am

I love Jewish girls I lost my virginity to one and would be more then happy to pee on this one.

ghost of lenny bruce @ 05/15/2007 at 2:57 am

Boooooooooo, oh ya and sarah is the funniest female comic working, hands down- no contest. margaret chou-pleezzzzzzz. oh yes and she is built like a brick **** house-minus the 1 sheet of toilet paper!

ghost of lenny bruce @ 05/15/2007 at 2:58 am