Brad Pitt: No. 1 Househusband

Brad Pitt: No. 1 Househusband

Brad Pitt drops off 5-year-old Maddox at his French school in Prague on Wednesday once again.

Angelina Jolie continues to film her latest action flick Wanted.

The Hollywood A-list couple are expected in Cannes in coming days for their respective film premieres. Brad for Ocean’s Thirteen and Ange for A Mighty Heart.

More Maddox and Brad inside…

Just Jared on Facebook

Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Maddox Jolie Pitt

WENN
  • Chester Bennington may be buried next to longtime friend Chris Cornell - TMZ
  • Camila Cabello debuted a brand new song in concert - Just Jared Jr
  • Katie Holmes took Suri to see Dear Evan Hansen - TooFab
  • American Horror Story season 7 finally has a title - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Troian Bellisario is glad films are starting a conversation about eating disorders - Just Jared Jr
  • Longtime Fan/Lurker

Hello…I am first. Househusband…JJ did you really need to go there. Brad is still hot.

• Longtime Fan/Lurker

nice buns Mr. Pitt…

• Mondo Bongo

Wish he was mine :) !!!

• CAPJAN

It seems that Brad is so dedicated to his kids. I love seeing them always.

• dsh

600 comments on US magazine’s “Shiloh was no accident” thread.

• http://aweirdosmind14.blogspot.com/ Elizabeth

He is way sexier as a dad!!!

• KK1

Pix #2 shows Brad’s new tatoo, maybe an angel with wings?

Brad is super happy and is living the life he wants to live. Good for him. We all should be so lucky!

• NaNa

To me it seems like Brad wants us to know about his new tattoo.
    His tattoo’ arm is not covered most time.
    I think he is trying to declare something and I hope we can find the meaning behind the tattoo.

• annoyer

BOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Daisy

This really isn’t worth documenting, but I do love to see him go (Thelma & Louise).

• BradAngMadZShiPaxLove

Anytime seeing Bradley and Mad is a good thing..luuuuuuuuvvvvviiiiittt!

• Longtime Fan/Lurker

#5 US mag…Min accomplished what she wanted rehasing the drama. More jealous b i t c h e s are posting there of their hate of the Jolie. What a bunch of losers? Fighting over a situation #1 is none of their business and #2 not even your f u c k i n g husband. Let us not forget this was 2 years ago, just to prove what or to win what that they are right or so WRONG. They need to get laid quickly and get on with their lives and leave the Jolie-Pitt alone. We all know it (yeah…they know it too) they are the Hottest Couple ever. Forget X, she is a nondescript.

Such a great dad!!!! The tattoo looks like a person lifting something in the shape of the letter “I.” An anchor? And anybody notice that’s the same hat he wore walking on the beach in Malibu with Angie, Mad & Shi back in October 2005? I didn’t notice until I was looking over some old photos.

• stranger

KK1 Says:
    May 17th, 2007 at 12:06 am – flag comment

Go to Bradforums, we pretty much have the entire tat, it is not an angel.

• anon

Househusband???????????????????WTF does that mean? he’s a father who’s with his kids. Big freaking deal. Brad & Angelina aren’t even married! I like Dedicated Dad better. Good night. ***stomping off to go sleep****

• Hunter

Longtime Fan/Lurker Says:

May 17th, 2007 at 12:19 am – flag comment
    #5 US mag…Min accomplished what she wanted rehasing the drama. More jealous b i t c h e s are posting there of their hate of the Jolie. What a bunch of losers? Fighting over a situation #1 is none of their business and #2 not even your ******* i n g husband. Let us not forget this was 2 years ago, just to prove what or to win what that they are right or so WRONG.

**********************************************
    ITA, if a guy is separated, which law says he cant plan a baby if the divorce is not finalised. Especially when he is cohabiting with the babymomma and adopting the children and raising them as his own. I feel like yelling- TIA beeyaches, TIA!!! (BTW,which stands for THIS IS AMERICA!!!!!!) not exactly an orthodox country!!

• Original Curious

Thanks JJ. I do love that rear shot. *blush*

• HA

JJ Brad is married to a house?

• Lady G

Thanks Jared for the new thread.

It wonderful to see a man (Brad) enjoying being a father.

There are so many deadbeat fathers out there and it’s just refreshing to see a man (Brad) showing that his family comes first.

Rock on Jolie-Pitts!!!!!

• Hunter

On on the househusband comment, nothing wrong. MY Brother-in-law is one. He works from home. He quit when my sister started making enough money to support the family. Now he stays home and takes care of the kids and is a daytrader!! All is well in Paradise. I am sure Bradley is enjoying the options available to him

• pls vote

The beyatches FFers are voting hard against angie and brad!!! Pls. don’t forget to vote. Only 1% gap between angie and jgarner and now bon jovi is almost at 30T votes!!

• stranger

KK1

My post just disappeared in the JJ Bermuda Triangle.
    Go to Bradforums to see the new tattoo.

• Charlie

Only in USA people make such small talk about nothing. Who cares when Shiloh was conceived. You people are making a lot of money for Janice Min.

• jq

what’s wrong with being a temporary househusband. This is a luxury every working man dream of.

• http://justjared bou

I love this dude!

• Lady G

May 17th, 2007 at 12:25 am – flag comment

========================================

I think you mean Angie, Mad, and Zee. And yes, it looks like the same hat!

• Estelle

Thanks JJ for the new thread. Let not continue the US weakly’s story thing here.

I miss the extra’s interview of the OC13 boys. Did anyone catch the show tonight?

• Test

test

• Estelle

can someone post a link on the new tat?. I’m not a member of Bradforum

• Alexanderina

Thanks Jared for the new thread and the pictures of daddy Brad with his son the cuteness that is Madd

• http://www.justjared.com keana

Thanks Jared! Brad is a great dad …..he looks hot, especially when he’s with his kids!

• Alexanderina

Estelle Says: May 17th, 2007 at 12:54 am – flag comment

Hiya Estelle, I watch Extra but I did not see the interview, but then again I was switching the channels :) but I don’t think it came on, they interview Ellen Barkin

• Alexanderina

Original Curious Says:

May 17th, 2007 at 12:32 am – flag comment
    Thanks JJ. I do love that rear shot. *blush*

————————————————————————————————
    Me too :)

• AddictedtoBAMPZs

Just saying…if it is true, which it probably is not…regarding what “friends” say x thinks…anyone who refers to their X and his new love as a “joke” is NOT over the X. Saying nothing, or rejecting negative and untrue rumors as Kylie Minogue did, is the way to at least APPEAR to be over him.

• Estelle

Hey Alex, I was checking on ET’s website. It was on ET

• konnitiwa

NaNa Says:
    May 17th, 2007 at 12:07 am – flag comment

To me it seems like Brad wants us to know about his new tattoo.
    His tattoo’ arm is not covered most time.

*********************************************************************
    I agree with you. He was tucking up left sleeve in video. Looks like he did it intentionally. There must be something he wants to declare.

• #21

Hey don’t worry about Brad’s poll, we got that covered.
    It still bothers me that People never posts even after Missouri Fan sent them two emails asking when the poll will end, no response from People so far.
    It was supposed to be a Mothers Day Poll! Oh well, lets bring her up to 36 percent again, but Hello at least tell you the end date of a poll, with Brads its May 31st.
    Cr#p is People going to drag this on until FATHERS DAY :-)

Lets vote for Angie.

• HopeNot

Ok, yall know what today is right. It’s thursday, let’s get ready for staged photop # 3 from Heidi and Spencer, and you know poor Jared is going to post it (nausea).

• Alexanderina

Estelle Says: May 17th, 2007 at 1:20 am – flag comment

Oh so it was on ET. I think Extra is also going to have an interview with Brad and George som

• P. the P.

People here call him P.P. (Pitt the POSER).
    He’s finally found a way to be into our face each and every day.
    STILL, the kids outshine him! Ding!
    Little Madd suffers because of all the attention. Not PP!
    It is as SIMPLE as that.
    At least, Angie uses back exit close to the car, and carries Madd’s
    bag.
    Not PP. Not him! Once Hw poser, always Hw poser.

• Alexanderina

Estelle Says: May 17th, 2007 at 1:20 am – flag comment

Hi Estelle, oh so it was on ET. I think Extra is also going to have an interview with Brad and George sometime this week, I have to keep on watching Extra

I saw a clear picture of Brad new tat, it is human figure and look like a man, I wonder what is the meaning behind it

• Besane

If USWeekly is to be believed Aniston thinks herself divorced at separation, which I tend to believe. It’s the haters who can’t let go of Shiloh’s timeline. So stupid, so sad, yet so comical.

• Alexanderina

sorry about the double post, my computer is acting up

• lurker opinion

konnitiwa

Brad does have a habit of pushing up one sleeve and leaving the other down.

• Estelle

Same with my computer Alex, I think it’s JJ’s site, not our computer. LOL

ET said that they will exclusive interview with Brad tommmmmmorrrooooowwwww!

• a big fcuking

P. the P. Says:

YAWN.

• wha?

P. the P. Says:

May 17th, 2007 at 1:37 am – flag comment
    People here call him P.P. (Pitt the POSER).

lol who calls him that here? You mean you?

• Alexanderina

Estelle Says: May 17th, 2007 at 1:45 am – flag comment

Thanks Estelle for the heads up, I have to remember to watch ET tomorrow, like if I could forgot lol.

Yeah I think it is JJ site. Anyhoo I am off to bed now, it is 11PM, so good night Estelle and I will talk to you tomorrow

• P. the P.

JUST TELL ME THAT IS NOT TRUE!! Which part that would be??
    IT IS SOOOOOOOOO SAD.

• If You have it FLAUNT IT!

P. the P. Says:

————-

A thing of beauty is a joy forever! ENJOY!