Brad Pitt: Before and After Shave

Brad Pitt: Before and After Shave

After dropping off the kids at school on Thursday morning, Brad Pitt shaved off his mustache and part of his beard. His remaining facial hair has left a goatee, which may or may not make it to the red carpet with Angelina Jolie this weekend at The Cannes Film Festival.

Should Brad Pitt keep his goatee for Cannes — YAY or NAY?

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
BradAngMadZShiPaxLove @ 05/17/2007 at 9:45 pm

BEAUTIFYL YAY!!

i say get rid of it, that way i can see his sexy face better!

LOUD YAY from me!

Missouri Fan @ 05/17/2007 at 9:50 pm

Sexy face!!! LOL
Thank you Jared!!

Missouri Fan @ 05/17/2007 at 9:51 pm

Sexy face!!

Thanks Jared!

animatrix @ 05/17/2007 at 9:51 pm

Brads looks so good!!

I was watching “Access Hollywood” and they were at the Maxim’s 100 Hot List party and they interviewed Avril Lavigne there in the party and they ask her who deserve to be #1 in the Maxim’s 100 Hot List and Avril Lavigne say that ANGELINA JOLIE deserve to be #1!!!!

Okey, i like Avril Lavigne now!!!!!!!

AddictedtoBAMPZs @ 05/17/2007 at 9:52 pm

I like him with NO whiskers, just his gorgeous face, but he looks good no matter what! HI Briseis and Missouri Fan, we always agree about our Brad!

KEEP IT…MAKES HIM LOOK MORE MANLY!!!

Shave it.
He has a sexy face, so why cover it.
I love clean cut men.
He looks sexy anyways, though.

Love the Jolie-Pitts family. :-)

Missouri Fan @ 05/17/2007 at 9:55 pm

Hi 7
AddictedtoBAMPZs and 3 briseis !!

Oh I would like to touch his new face with a kisseeeeeeeeeeeee!!! LOL!!

get rid of it cause you can see the gray hairs sprouting out.

leave it!its good for anjie at night!damnmit!

thatz why maniston cant get him out of her mind b/coz of it!

Alexanderina @ 05/17/2007 at 10:01 pm

Thanks Jared for the new thread and pictures. Brad always look hot and sexy with or without facial hair, but I really really like him clean shaven, although I am really digging that goatee

lurker opinion @ 05/17/2007 at 10:01 pm

Shave it off.

Alexanderina @ 05/17/2007 at 10:03 pm

Missouri Fan Says: May 17th, 2007 at 9:50 pm – flag comment

Hiya MF, definitely sexy face :)

anjie could pick those grey hair while setting down on his chest!of course with her open legz!yummmy!

Hi, MF and Addicted to BAMPZS!

Yeah, we always agree on our handsome, handsome Braddy. To me he looks good all the time, gray hair and all (I think it makes him look even more distinguished). I was watching the Insider, and they interviewed him for a little bit, and man, did he look good. I was drooling! Lucky lucky Angie!

Daily Mail @ 05/17/2007 at 10:09 pm

Baz Bamigboye: Why Angelina’s leaving the jollies for later
by BAZ BAMIGBOYE – More by this author »

Last updated at 22:48pm on 17th May 2007

Angelina Jolie has banished any celebratory party for the film about the search for Daniel Pearl, the Wall Street Journal journalist who was kidnapped, and later murdered, in Pakistan five years ago.

In A Mighty Heart, Angelina portrays Pearl’s widow Mariane, who at the time of his abductionwas pregnant with their son Adam.

The film’s having its world premiere on Monday night at the Cannes Film Festival and, from what I can gather, director Michael Winterbottom has brought a raw and sensitive touch to the story.

Angelina saw the film recently and declared that it would be inappropriate to have ‘dancing and singing and carrying on’ after it is shown in Cannes.

Instead, the cast, which includes British actress Archie Panjabi with Dan Futterman as Daniel Pearl, will have a quiet dinner with Winterbottom, producer Andrew Eaton and Brad Pitt, whose film company backed the picture.

They will be joined by the real-life Mariane Pearl, who will be travelling from her home in Paris. She has already seen the picture, as have Pearl’s parents in the U.S..

Mariane and Angelina have become firm friends since Mrs Pearl gave her approval for the Oscar-winning actress to portray her.

However, I notice there has been a lot of spiteful internet chatter asking why a Caucasian actress was chosen to play a non-fictional woman of Cuban heritage.

I guess it comes down to a director picking the best actor to do the job, and race shouldn’t come into it – and as I said, Mrs Pearl has no worries about it.

Still, I’m intrigued it has become the topic of such heated – and sometimes nasty – debate on the web

I prefer him clean shaven though he looks sexy either way.

oh papa pitt!ur killing me softly….

Actually, I can think of a couple of situations wherein that goatie might come in handy. haha

Lila Hudson @ 05/17/2007 at 10:16 pm