My Brad! What Strong Arms You Have!

My Brad!  What Strong Arms You Have!

King Pitt cradles both his children — Prince Pax, 3, and Princess Zahara, 2 — simultaneously after picking them up from school at the American Embassy compound on Thursday in Prague, Czech Republic.

Said one paparazzo hoping to catch Brad with Angelina Jolie at Cannes: “We’re hoping at some stage the two of them might turn up together. But they do tend to keep apart if they’ve got different films to publicize, so we’ll just have to wait and see.”

20+ pictures inside of Brad, Maddox, Pax and Zee

• This rapper just got out of jail - TMZ
  • Nick Jonas goes shirtless for documentary trailer - Gossip Cop
  • Stream Fifth Harmony's new album now - Just Jared Jr
  • Kailyn Lowry's bare finger confirms her split - Radar
  • Rob Kardashian reveals significant weight loss - Huffington Post
  • See if you can solve this blind item - Lainey Gossip
  • B.B. King's 15 kids from 15 women fight for his money - The Hollywood Reporter
  • angelah

wth, the site’s format that i’m seeing is all effed up!

• jolierocks

Great daddy duties!!

• truth

Brad is probably going to have his dreams come true in Pax being an engineer or an architect.

• TBI

shut up
    ———————————————
    Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Never troll–neeeeeever

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrad!! (I LOVE YOU)

• Brad is manorexic

Angelina’s kids are adorable.

• KK1

Brad needs to hold on tight to Little Ms. Z. She looks like she ready to do battle with the paps. It seems as if the paps as usually are screaming trying to get Brad’s attention for a pix. Ms. Z is having none of that cra*. Angelina was so right in her description of Z’s personality. Shiloh gave some looks at paps in NOLA that may indicate that she may be much like Z personality wise, another little firecracker. Pax is just taking it all in like a mellow little wise owl.

• KK1

Brad is manorexic Says:
    Angelina’s kids are adorable.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    YES, BRAD AND ANGELINA’S KIDS ARE TRULY ADORABLE, AREN’T THEY.

• correction

Brad and Angelina’s kids are adorable.

• AddictedtoBAMPZs

Burpie, # 40…OMG is right. Once I saw this picture I was never the same again!

• Hunter

truth Says:

May 18th, 2007 at 12:08 am – flag comment

*************************************
    I hope so, from what I heard my brother was into calculators big time as a kid. But he quit accounting when he was a just a semester short of graduating. I hope one of the JP kids makes Brad’s dream come true. :-)

• http://www.justjared.com keana

Another thread……Thanks Jared!
    The kids are so adorable!
    Brad is sooooo HOT
    Lucky Angie, having those strong arms wrapped around her everyday!

• Passing Through

Thanks for the additional pix, Jared! Looks to me like a certain spoiled little girl got tired of walking…Daddy is such a soft touch!

• Mondo Bongo

Brad is so fine~~with a hat,without a hat, with facial hair, without
    facial hair, with clothes, without oh!oh! i mean Brad is so fine~~yeah!:)

• Francophile

Z is killing me, I can’t stop laughing with the way she is telling the paps her mind…I am in stiches !

• truth

#62 I second that. I laughed hard when I looked at her expressions. She made my day.

• truth

Angelina said they are having a great time. I’m sure they are, because I’m having a great time looking at these pictures. God bless them all. Goodnight fans.

• Enjoy!
  • no longer a lurker

#65

that was HOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!

i bet they do it every night! or at least when they get the chance to get a away from the kids =)

• lylian

TBI Says:
    May 17th, 2007 at 11:41 pm – flag comment
    Thank you Lylian, for again bringing that troll theory to another
    thread and boring the s-it out of us again-lol-not!

Troll Bureau of Investigation

___________________

Hey TBI, you are MOST welcome. It was my pleasure. So, just for you then:

May 17th, 2007 at 11:05 pm – flag comment
    lylian Says:

May 17th, 2007 at 10:24 pm – flag comment
    FOR SARAICITA: thought I’d bring my comments over to the new thread:

341
    lylian Says:
    May 17th, 2007 at 9:19 pm – flag comment
    134
saraicita Says:
May 17th, 2007 at 12:47 pm – flag comment
    Saraicita, you can google on libel/slander and click on Wikipedia’s explanation. It is actually very very good. It compares UK and US law. However, there is not much mention of Spanish law. Not sure if spanish law is based on the Napoleonic Code or not.

I’m also a lawyer and I wrote a rather long piece about why paid trolls probably do exist and why the threat of a law suit isn’t gonna be enough to put off publicists and tablies from PAYING trolls to make comments in an old thread.
    Here it is:)
    OK first, I’m here to say, no more responding to the trolls because I’m convinced there are paid trolls here paid either by publicists or tablies. Why??

I read the “article” from US magazine about the alleged lap dancing Angelina did with an old friend, Olivier and thought of our old friend ‘interesting” (and oxymoronic moniker for her, don’t you think??). My first thoughts were, this poster’s used the words “baby sitting, doing the wrong thing by Brad, etc etc.” Remember those? Then lo and behold, out pops an article on US weakly about exactly this topic using exactly the same words, with exactly the same sentiments. Call me lainey but “Coincidence or conspiracy?? Which is it, you decide”. I’m on the conspiracy side.

I came to this conclusion after doing some research. I read the comments from 2 sources in an older thread with interest. One from Sheri about how Huvane would not hire people to post on sites because of the legal risks of being sued for slander or libel. Because Sheri works for a large media company, I did pause to rethink my opinion that Huvane pays trolls. The other poster had found information on astroturfing and people that offer services to influence opinions and perceptions on the net.

Whether these trolls are paid for by Huvane or paid for by these disgusting tablies I don’t know. But I’m absolutely certain there are paid trolls are astroturfing on Just Jared. I don’t think its just the case of the tablies coming to JJ’s boards to get ideas, but its tablies coming to JJ’s boards to seed ideas, to influence opinions and perceptions. And so, I don’t believe interesting was sentient as much as she is a paid troll.

Sheri, I’d love to hear your comments on what I have to say coz you do work in the media industry and I dont. I have no experience in the laws of slander and libel. However, I think I have enough legal expertise to draw some general conclusions about libel and slander laws in the US and UK.

It seems the laws of slander and libel in the US requires that the writer not only write what is untrue but must also have done so with Actual Malice. (Wikipedia: This changed with the landmark 1964 case of New York Times v. Sullivan, in which the Supreme Court of the United States announced constitutional restrictions to state defamation law. The court held that where a public official was defamed, the plaintiff had to prove not just that an untruthful statement was made, but also that it was made with “actual malice” – that is, with knowledge of falsity or with reckless disregard for the truth.) Also, OPINIONS can be a defence against an action for libel and slander in the US in certain situations:
    (wikipedia: Finally, the term opinion comes up again in tort law, specifically defamation / libel law, and separates statements into three classes:
-1. statements of opinion or pure opinion (not actionable)
-1. mixed statements of opinion and fact (actionable)
-1. statements of fact (actionable)
In order to win damages in a libel case, the plaintiff must show that the statements were first “statements of fact or mixed statements of opinion and fact” and second that these statements were false. Conversely, typical defenses to libel are that the statements made are opinion or that the statements (if factual) are true. One of the major tests to distinguish whether a statement is fact or opinion is whether the statement can be proven true or false in a court of law. If the statement can be proven true or false, then, on that basis, the case will be heard by a jury to determine whether it is true or false. If the statement can not be proven true or false, the court may dismiss the libel case without it ever going to a jury to find facts in the case.”)

The problem for someone to prove defamation in the US is very very difficult because they have to prove ACTUAL MALICE as defined above.
    Take the US weakly story about Angelina dancing with Olivier. Angelina probably did dance with Olivier. She probably danced sexily with him and all her friends who were with her that night. Christ, I’m in my 40s and I dance sexily when my friends and I decide to paint the town red with my friends – especially with my friends because I feel safe with them. So, US Weakly would say that as a matter of fact, Angelina did dance with Olivier and there was no falsity or reckless disregard for the truth.

“Articles” of them breaking up would be based on some photos showing them looking “unhappy” (as opposed to just focused and serious) and having an opinion that they are upset with each other and may be at the verge of breaking up. How can anyone, ever prove that this statement was made by Janice Mean with knowledge of falsity or reckless disregard for the truth? With great difficulty. Meanie would just argue she thought it could be true because after all, this is Hollywood and people break up, often and regularly.

US weakly’s suggestion that she was flirting with Olivier as she danced with him is an opinion based on facts. But the facts are true and the opinion is arguably, an opinion of how Angelina looked when she was dancing to the unnamed source. Janice Mean knows what she is doing when she edited the ‘article”. She knew that US weakly cant be sued, because she is merely wrote an opinion based on certain facts and writing it down using a certain tone. This is what spin is about. A clever spinner never needs to ACTUALLY LIE to TELL A LIE. He or she merely needs to know what tone to use, what facts to emphasise, what to leave out. So Janice Mean probably conveniently left out some other truths – how long did Angelina dance with Olivier, did she also dance with other people? How many people were there on the dance floor?? And so on.

UK law however, appears to provide that a person may successfully be sued for libel and slander if the statements he makes are untrue and can cause direct damage to the person – usually of the financial nature (UK and other commonwealth countries do not have punitive or compensatory damages and financial loss must be calculable). (wikipedia: English law allows actions for libel to be brought in the High Court for any published statements which are alleged to defame a named or identifiable individual or individuals in a manner which causes them loss in their trade or profession, or causes a reasonable person to think worse of him, her or them.)
Hence, Reese could sue in the UK, about her being pregnant on the basis that it harmed her career – no one would want to hire her for the next 12 months if she were pregnant. Marc and JLo did the same based on harm to their brand. But Reese would not succeed in the US because the tablie can produce photos of her potbelly and say that that looks like early pregnancy and so, there was no reckless disregard for the truth or knowledge of falsity – even if there was no knowledge of the truth. See what I mean??

But someone like Alexa Ray (billy joel’s and Christie brinkley’s daughter cannot sue either under the UK law or US law because expressing whether someone is ugly or not, is a matter of pure opinion and though truly offensive, is protected by freedom of speech.
    Now on the matter of paid trolls – whether paid for by the publicist or the tablie.

Sheri’s point was that Huvane or anyone in the industry wouldn’t hire paid trolls to write lies on the internet is legitimate because of the legal risks. She is correct if a person or tablie hired someone to write LIES. However, what if a paid troll DOESN’T LIE?? I think if a paid troll takes proper precautions, I would say, that the LEGAL risks are negligible for publicist or for a tablie.

First, how can a paid troll be caught? Who will know whether someone is a paid troll? Not even the owners of the blog. So someone comes repeatedly on line to attack Angelina and praise Jen. She’s just an obsessed fan. So what?? Who is going to trace the IP address of a paid troll if she hasn’t committed a crime?? Sophisticated tracing mechanisms exist, but is used to catch criminals. People who write and spread viruses, Trojan horses. Terrorists etc.. These tracing and surveillance mechanisms are not available to track an astroturfer.
    Second, even if a paid troll is caught, what are her LEGAL risks of being sued for libel or slander?? So long as a paid troll doesn’t LIE, there is, in my humble opinion, little legal risks. The paid troll can agree with another hater’s comment – a genuine hater to inflame the situation. The paid troll can give her opinion about Angelina’s behavior – she is smiling at Wyclef and so, I think she’s disrespectful of Brad who in my opinion is being over shadowed. The paid troll can even say that they believe the tablies and the tablies opinion – Angelina danced with Olivier and she was sexy and in their opinion, flirtatious and there fore cheating (or about to cheat) on Brad who in their opinion is being emasculated because he isn’t with his woman but baby sitting the children, something real men (like KFed, wouldn’t do). So long as they aren’t lying, just commentating on published “information” I don’t believe the legal risks are that great. And a paid troll doesn’t have to lie. They are there to create misinformation, to influence perceptions and opinions. In fact, it is better for a paid troll not to lie but to keep the desired spin going on and on and on. (The best lies are based on truths).

The greatest risk should a publicist’s or tablies’ astroturfing be leaked out would be that he and his clients or the tablie loses credibility and become the laughing stocks of the media world.
    So, the last few threads posts from a certain person was NO interesting coincidence but an ugly conspiracy. All the more reasons NOT to respond to the trolls at all.

______________________

heheheheheh

• http://justjared dina #1

KrungKrung Says:

May 18th, 2007 at 12:05 am – flag comment
    mmk? is it just my computer or it’s jj’s site having problems? i always get a message “internet explorer cannot open the webpage” everytime is go to the next page or submitting my posts, ughhh, it’s really aggreaviating, ne1 here have the same problem as mine?

I have gotten that message about four times on the previous thread. I have lost two post. I click on submit, I get that message and my post disappeared. Jared what is happening? I tried to post once before on this site and the same thing happened. Sorry it is happening to you,but at least I know it is universal and not just my problem. Peace.

• Enjoy!

#66, this one is R rated, an old one but another hot one :-)

• shakira

REMEMBER THIS?

“I never sleep with a married man after what my father did to my mother. I could not look myself in the mirror…” SANTA ANGELINA JOLIE

Now Read this:

” FOILED BY MATH JolieJolie speaks! Well, not to the weeklies, but in doctor’s office favorite Readers Digest, she talks about life with Daddy Brad-y and their rainbow bunch. And the tabs diligently decode.
    The staff of the self-proclaimed tabloid of record, Us Weekly, flex their mathlete muscles, crunching the numbers for this SAT-caliber brain buster: Jolie says bio baby Shiloh was not an accident. Shiloh was born in May 2006, putting her conception date somewhere in late August/early September 2005. Brad’s divorce to Jennifer Aniston wasn’t official until October 2005. Let’s see … carry the one … Oh, snap! The final insult! Angelina finally admits she was trying to get knocked-up while Brad was still married!

• Mr and Mrs Smith

shakira = a troll is someone who intentionally posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to bait users into responding., where mischief is caused in order to ensure chaos is spread

• no longer a lurker

enjoy! thanks for the 2nd one but the 1st one is hotter i guess live action is better than pics =).

shakira, this case has been explained in the previous threads so i will no longer elaborate. my personal stand in this issue is – don’t we all sometimes have to eat our words when love comes knocking on our door. besides, i always believe that you cannot take a married man away if he is TRULY HAPPY WITH HIS WIFE. sure a husband may have affair/s but for a husband to leave a legal wife for another woman speaks of the true state of their marriage – only an unhappy husband in an unhappy marriage will leave the wife and seek divorce. imo.

• branzasipama

the new Nanny…………. my adorable Brad!!!!!!!!!!!

• jq

Shakira, Jen file for divorce on Mar. 2005, Jen was srewing Vince since July/Aug. 2005 or could be as early as May 2005 ,the difference is Angie get pregnant while Jen didn’t bcos she didn’t want kid. that’s the only diffence I see. So, Jen sleeping with Vince was OK while her EX HUSBAND was not allowed to. that’s what you called double standard!

• to shakira

Shakira, poor poor thing. Maybe the jerk will adopt you since he doesn’t care about his own flesh and blood!

• http://JustJared carolynlee

#70 Shakira : From what I remember and from what was written in the tabloids from the beginning of the MMS filming BP and his x announced a separation in Jan 2005. A divorced was filed in March 2005 . The Judge signed the divorce decree August 2005 . The divorce was final Oct 2005 . If AJ amd Bp were intimate after March 2005 when an intended divorce was announced then it should not be a problem . He was emotionally not a married man . The relationship ( marriage) he had with x was done and he and x was free to live their lives . X did this when she hooked up with VV and was seen being very affectionate publicly and allowed the rumor of a serious relationship with VV to flourish and take shape as something wished for by x fans and written about frequently in the friendly tabloids to x . So to continue to beat this very dead horse about AJ interviews about being intimate with a married man is tiresome .

• AHAHAHAA

SHAKIRA = TWOKIDS2.

• Juno

shakira Says:

Oh, give it up!!! Even if they DID it, they DID after JA FILED FOR the DIVORCE. ONCE that paper is signed by both parties, it’s OVER!!!! In fact, their marriage was LONG DEAD already! Like this is really beating a super dead horse! TOP that the X was also humping VV at the same time BEFORE the divorce was final. Big whoopie deal!! You are pathetic! Either you are under Huvane’s or Min’s payroll or related. A S S W I P E!!!!!

• Brad still a winner

To 73 branzasipama aka Shakira, You’re green with envy , how many women wish they could have Brad as their husband. devoted , responble dad , supportive partner , super sexy and hot, rich and famous. God, he is so perfect !

• CLINIQUA

#70

After the legal separation in Jan 2005, Brad was a free man — and after the ugly tv sit-com hack filed for divorce in March 2005 – Brad was REALLY a free man, either way, that was BEFORE Brad and Angie hooked up, and WAY before they conceived Shiloh. What don’t you get numbskull?

Or do you have to make stops on the Kate Hudson, Julia Roberts, Danny Moder, Russell Crowe, Meg Ryan, Owen Wilson, Jake Gyllenhal, Reese Witherspoon, Uma Thurman, Ethan Hawke, Jennifer Aniston, Vince Vaughn and thousands of other people’s threads, to let them know that sex and/or starting a new life before a marriage is officially dissolved by the court system (which can sometimes take up to a year or more) is wrong?

MOST PEOPLE that are NOT maniacally and insanely jealous of other women LIKE YOU, recognize that once a couple’s relationship is over FOR GOOD, once they have agreed to separate, and not be together anymore FOR GOOD, then legally and offically separate and also officially file for divorce — they can, and do, start their lives over with other people.

Just a tip in case you ever crawl out of that cave that’s caught in the 17th century that you’ve been living in…..

…or do you only reside in it, when the subject is Brad Pitt and the woman he is loving up and making a life with, is Angelina Jolie??

Yeah, I thought so ya jealous b*tch.

Muahahahahaha!

• Enjoy!
  • rachel

now THAT is a daddy. what a DILF!!!

• Ugly Aniston

shakira Says:

May 18th, 2007 at 1:35 am – flag comment

Remember this?? since your bible is the tabloids you sure believe what Jen is saying:

“Jen considered herself divorced when she and Brad were separated and couldn’t care less what happened after that,” says a source, adding that “Jen is not angry over the new revelation and thinks Shiloh is a cute baby.”

So what’s your problem if Jen got no problem with Shiloh???

• http://redcarpetfashionawards.blogspot.com Fashion Critic

Do we need these pictures everyday….? it is like groundhog day

• Schlumberger

Both Brad and Jen consider each a FREE person the minute divorce papers were filed which was 3/25/2005.

1) According to Aniston, she considers one is free and can do whatever she/he wants when the divorce papers was filed. Judging from this VF interview which was done in June 2005.
    from VF interview, ……. But it’s not my life,” she says. “He makes his choices. He can do—whatever. We’re divorced, and you can see why.”

2) If you go back and look at those pictures, during the separation period , Brad still wore the wedding ring as can be seen on Jen’s birthday party. But Jen took off her ring even during the separation period.

3) When Jen filed the divorce paper on 3/25/05, pictures show that Brad’s ring is gone.

4) Brad also bought the house in Malibu in 4/2005, and also moved out of the house.

5) In the video with Diane Sawyer aired in May, 2005, Brad did NOT have a ring in his ring finger. Instead, we see a ring with a “cut out ” shape in his middle finger.
    US mag is playing on the mini van’s IGNORANCE.

Some key dates:–

1/5/2005 separation was announced
    3/25/2005 filed divorce papers
    8/19/2005 the judge signed the divorce decree

• TBI

Lylian
    —————————————————
    How sweet of you, a rotten egg of a post comes along every once and awhile a stink bomb comes along and clears the room,
    Congratulations so for this weekend yours is the winner, hang tight
    it’s early yet!!lol

Brrrrrrrrrrad!! (i love you)

• Natalie Portman

“And there are people in my own profession I admire, who have done things and made substantial change, like Bono and Angelina Jolie. They are models for how you can meaningfully devote your life to causes. It’s not just lending your face. It’s giving yourself. A lot of people lack meaning in their lives, and that’s why getting active in issues like microfinance gives you such a center to your life.”

- Add Natalie Portman to the list of Angelina’s admirers.

• AHAHAHAA

Give me a break you all know Jennifer Aniston hates Zahara and the rest of the little jolie – pitt babies. They are bigger stars than she is.

• jess

This family is the best. Yes, its the same subjects everyday but sooo cute. I can’t wait to get the photos from cannes as well.
    Somone was wondering what Angeilna will be wearing… I agree gold black and red look great on her. I’m hoping she goes with a red minidress. She has the legs for it. Have to wait and see.

• to shakira

In conclusion, our investigation gives support to the thesis that Brad wants to start a FAMILY, Jen hesitates out of fear and over concerns with her CAREER, whereas Angelina could be very RECEPTIVE. Our investigation shows that Brad’s desires to have a family could be quite genuine and compelling, so much so that they could truly be a DETAERMING FACTOR in a divorce from Jen.

Gawker
    Jen was already sleeping with meaty Vince when Shiloh was conceived.

shakira, are you Jen’s paid troll ?

• poor kc #91

You call little GORGEOUS kids ugly. I demand to see what you look like FUGLY! We want pictures of you right now.

• rkc #91

UGLY X FANS+ NO BRAINS= JEN FANS!!!! :-)

• to shakira

“Everything is about sex except sex which is about aggression.”
    Susan Dunn, the EQ Coach

Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston have been much in the news lately. In case you’ve lived in a cave since the beginning of the year, Brad and Jen separated perhaps over a love interest between Brad and Angelina Jolie that may have been ignited during the filming of Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Since the separation, Brad and Angelina have been photographed in secluded places in Africa together and have become an item. Jen has been quoted saying there was no outside influence but then again sometimes she says there was.

Let’s learn some astrology using their charts and situation.

Here are the generally reputed facts which are relevant to the astrology we’ll be discussing.

BRAD WANTS TO START A FAMILY
    According to Entertainment Magazine and other sources, “Another rumor has it that constant arguments between Brad and Anniston [sic] over the issue of starting a family were a contributing factor to the split. Pitt, 41, is anxious to start a family, while Aniston, 35, is reluctant to do so at the expense of her acting career. During the filming of Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Angelina Jolie brought her 3-year-old adopted son, Maddox, to the set every day and Pitt enjoyed spending time with the little boy. Their closeness caused him to compare Aniston unfavorably with Jolie, by pointing out to her that Jolie, who is 6 years younger, has successfully combined motherhood with her acting career.” Source: http://emol.org/celebrities/pitt/

PHONE SEX BETWEEN BRAD AND ANGELINA
    “[Another] rumor has it that Pitt and Jolie, called each other constantly on the phone. Supposedly Jennifer Aniston listened in on one conversation (either accidentally or deliberately) and heard Pitt and Jolie having telephone sex.” Source: http://emol.org/celebrities/pitt/

WAS THERE CHEATING?
    Even People magazine said the friendship between Pitt and Jolie never reached the point of an affair. In “Jennifer’s My Space Blog” she said,
    “Well, since everything is formally stated, I guess I should address it, because I don’t feel like answering a million e-mails about this. The split was no one’s fault, please don’t blame Brad or myself for this, things don’t always work out the way you want them to…and this is one of those things….” Source: http://emol.org/celebrities/pitt/

4. JEN’S UNHAPPY CHILDHOOD
    “Blaming her unhappy childhood for the problems in her own marriage to Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston also admitted that her negative attitude played a role in the breakdown of their marriage….” Source: http://www.Hollywood.com

5. ANGELINA’S GENEROSITY AND LIFESTYLE
    “The Troy star [Brad Pitt] has revealed his admiration for Angelina’s generosity. He reckons that his Mr. and Mrs. Smith co-star actually only makes movies so that she can give the money away. ‘Angelina donates staggering amounts of money,’ IMDB quotes him as saying. ‘She probably makes money so she can give more away. That seems to be more her concern than films.’” Source: http://www.Skyshow.com

6. ANGELINA’S “EXTRAORDINARY” SEXUALITY, HER REPUTATION AS A FEMME FATALE, RUMORS ABOUT RED MEAT, CUTTING, SADOMASOCHISM, BI-SEXUALITY AND AN UNNATURAL INTEREST IN HER BROTHER
    “Mr. & Mrs. Smith director Doug Liman maintains there was no affair he knew of, but he can understand why Pitt fell for Angelina – if the romance is for real. He adds, ‘She’s extraordinarily sexual.’” Source: http://www.Askmen.com.

“Alongside the Japanese sign for death, Billy Bob, H, two Native American symbols, a dragon and a black cross, she [Angelina] has written on her body a Tennessee Williams line ‘A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages’, and ‘Quod me nutrit me destruit’ – What nourishes me also destroys me. Source: http://www.tiscali-film.com

MISCELLANEOUS: ANGELINA JOLIE RATED #9 SEXIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD
    Source: http://www.AskMen.com rates Angelina #9 sexiest woman in the world. Here are the women who beat her:

#8 Beyonce Knowles
    #7 Benitez
    #6 Brooke Burke
    #5 Heidi Klum
    #4 Josie Moran
    #3 Charlize Theron
    #2 Monica Bellucci
    and #1, Adriana Lima

Let’s look for substantiating evidence of these assertions in the astrology charts and come up with some theories of our own.

Brad Pitt (click for larger version)

Source for data: LMR quotes a trusted colleague.
    [thanks to astrodatabank.com]
    Born December 18, 1963 @ 6:31 am Shawnee, Oklahoma

Jennifer Aniston (click for larger version)

Born February 11, 1969 @ 10:22 pm Los Angeles, California

Angelina Jolie (click for larger version)

Source for data: Marc Penfield quotes B.C. #0190-046359
    B.C. viewed at Norwalk Records Dept, CA
    (Daughter of Marcheline Bertrand and Jon Voight, born at Cedars in Los Angeles).
    Same data confirmed by Sue Jorgenson 7/2001.
    [thanks to astrodatabank.com]
    Born June 4, 1975 @ 9:09 am Los Angeles, California

In this article, I will use a very abbreviated form of astrological interpretation. Major themes are easily revealed in the crisis points of people’s lives by major planetary action. They are also amply supported by minute transit analysis, asteroids, progressions, etc., but it is not necessary to get into minutiae to get a perspective on what is happening with all the insight astrology can bring to bear, nor is it necessary to know very advanced astrology. In this analysis I rely on 10 planets, 12 houses, major aspects and very basic transits.

Let’s look at each of the issues and find supporting or contradictory astrological evidence.

1. Brad WANTS TO START A FAMILY

When I heard this, I felt a tug at my heart because I remembered Brad had a lot of Capricorn in his chart and families are important to Capricorns. Brad’s Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars and South Moon Node are all in Capricorn. The values of Capricorn are generally conservative and family oriented. Many a Capricornish man will act the Pater Familias or the Victorian Papa with relish. In addition, Brad’s North Moon Node is in 11 degrees of Cancer in the 7th house. He wants to develop his nurturing capacity, particularly of his partner. Here is a man who, despite having Sun in merry, easy-going Sagittarius, could definitely want a family and probably more than a few kids.

Brad’s identity has been changing drastically with Pluto having crossed his Ascendant December 21, 1999 (he met Jen in spring 1998 and married her in July 2000), and transiting his 1st house for several years now. Pluto is preparing to conjunct his unaspected 1st house Sun on January 25, 2006. The effects could easily be felt by now. Few things could bring greater changes to a person’s identity than this Pluto/Sun transit and beginning a family would fit the level of intensity of this transit as well, if it is not something the person had done before.

You might see this analogy. Shortly before Pluto transited Brad’s Sag Ascendant, Stage 1, he met Jen. Shortly before Pluto transits his Sun, Stage 2, he meets Angelina. Pluto transits to personal planets and angles bring changes of such magnitude they can be considered transformational. These two women represent much more to Brad than attractive partners. Each one brought intense personal growth and a new world view.

Brad has no (zero) aspects to his Sun. I think this is the first time I’ve seen this in a chart. There is one aspect to an angle, not another planet, and this is a square to the Midheaven. Does this mean Brad doesn’t know who he is? Perhaps. Does it mean we don’t know who he is? Absolutely. But we have the rest of the chart to learn with.

Certainly lack of personal identity is not per se a disadvantage to an actor. Brad’s Mars (which represents the ego, not the whole person), is exceptionally strong with good aspects to Uranus and Pluto. Brad can play the Hero (Sun) to define himself. But I would imagine when Pluto hits that Sun in January 2006– and six months lead time is nothing for Pluto — something very important will be happening inside this man. I would imagine because of the timing of these events that Angelina is the Moon to his Sun and that he is finding himself in her reflection of him. This is alchemy at its finest. It is god/goddess territory, sacred space. It is archetypal male/female interaction. [For a more full understanding of the mystical dialogue between the Sun and Moon, see Dane Rudhyar. There are many good sites about Rudhyar and he has written many excellent book so I will leave it up to you to find something that appeals to you.]

Brad has no planets in the 5th house of children. It is ruled by Pisces. The 5th house is tied archetypally to the Sun and to one’s identity, so Brad’s need for children may be greater than he can possibly articulate. It is as though he may long to finally “see himself” in the positive light of his own creations.

During the last two and one half years, Brad has had Saturn transiting in the 8th house opposite his Mercury, Moon and Venus. This transit indicates disappointment or difficulty in intimacy with a woman, possibly sexual problems with a woman as well. Brad’s natal Moon and Venus are exceptionally good, indicating a strong, positive relationship with his mom. The last couple of years with Jen may have been particulary disappointng although Saturn and his Capricorn nature would have given him the discipline and commitment to persevere.It is just as Saturn is leaving Cancer that his commitment ends.

Now let’s look at Jen’s chart. Jen has natal Moon square Pluto which can bring a terror of having children due to subconscious fear of losing a baby. In the 2nd and 11th houses, there can be conflict about bringing another soul into a body and perhaps trapping it here on earth (in an unhappy childhood like her own?).

Jen’s Moon is in Sagittarius which is not nurturing and with Pluto currently transiting it, this is a very unlikely time for a woman to want to conceive. Jen’s separation from Brad under this transit may be a recapitulation of former losses in childhood and other lifetimes. This could be a particularly painful time for her. Jen’s natal Venus in fiery Aries is opposite freedom loving, even “wild and crazy” Jupiter and Uranus.

Jen’s South Moon Node is in Libra in the 12th house conjunct Uranus, bespeaking possibly her very upsetting or unsettling time in her mother’s womb. When giving birth, one recalls subconsciously one’s own birth experience. This would be another reason to hesitate on pregnancy.Jen’s gestation time in the womb was not something she would want to perpetrate on her own child.

It is interesting to see that this woman who looks so soft and vulnerable is actually a fighter and yang (masculine) freedom lover.

Jen’s North Node is in the 6th house with Venus and Saturn in Aries. She could look at work rather than motherhood as a meaningful expression of her feminine nature and since the sign of both planets is Aries, a means of discovering her real identity. With her North Moon Node here, it really is spiritually correct for Jen to focus on work and “finding herself”, then serving others but those she is intended to serve are not necessarily husband and family. If there’s one thing astrology teaches us it is that we are not all here to be breeders and householders!

Natal Saturn in the 6th house can also bring fears of pregnancy because there is a difficult relationship with one’s own body predicted by this placement. Pregnancy can feel or be anticipated as if if were an invasion of a foreign object into one’s own body.

Saturn is currently crossing Jen’s Midheaven, having to do with career but also with mother in the archetypal sense. It might be pulling up fearful memories of what happened to her mother during her parents’ acknowledged negative marriage. It is also a time in life when people make major changes. Had she chosen to start a family, this would fit the energy of Saturn on the Midheaven but even by not choosing, she is left with something else major, a separation.

By contrast, Angelina, who has the image as the femme fatale actually has some very positive yin or nurturing energy. I am reminded of the words my Greek friend Stavros said, “Brad, don’t do it. Stay with the nice Greek girl”, adding for my benefit, ”He can’t handle Angelina Jolie. She’s going to eat him alive.”) Apparently this is not the case.

Angelina’s Venus is in the very nurturing sign of Cancer. It is right on the Ascendant and has transiting Saturn on it as this article is being written. Since natal Venus is partile square Uranus in the 4th house, this Saturn transit is bringing Angelina some stability she did not get from her father and childhood home. Brad may represent not only a future father for her children but a father for herself. Many a Capricornian male fills this role in a woman’s life. Also with Brad’s four Capricorn planets and South Node opposite Angelina’s Venus, it had to be love at first sight! There is no stronger sexual attraction than male Mars opposing female Venus.

Angelina’s Moon is in Aries in the 9th house which is not nurturing but there is a beautiful trine to Neptune in the 5th showing a great, even divine love of children and the North Moon Node is there, too, in the 5th in Sagittarius which puts a huge emphasis on having children, possibly foreign children!

In conclusion, our investigation gives support to the thesis that Brad wants to start a family, Jen hesitates out of fear and over concerns with her career, whereas Angelina could be very receptive. Our investigation shows that Brad’s desires to have a family could be quite genuine and compelling, so much so that they could truly be a determining factor in a divorce from Jen.

2. PHONE SEX BETWEEN BRAD AND ANGELINA

I put this one mostly to lighten things up and show you how versatile astrology can be. Mercury, Gemini, the 3rd and 8th houses are at play during a discussion on the merits of this assertion!

Brad currently has Uranus transiting his 3rd house and could find something like this quite titillating. As a Sagittarian, long distance is fine, too. He has Saturn transiting the 8th which might substantiate having to wait to consummate the relationship and also that a possible divorce from Jen could be costly. Brad has Mercury trine Uranus and Pluto. He could be a good mind reader and know just what to say to fulfill Angelina’s fantasies over the airwaves.

Angelina has mind reading skills, too (very positive 9th house). With Pluto in the 3rd house, she can be erotic when she speaks. She is well known for her titillating interviews and her love of revealing intimate details of her sex life to even a casual reporter. Angelina’s 11th house Mercury in Gemini conjunct the Sun is trine Uranus so she loves to shock people when she talks. This part of her chart would make her perfect on a 900 number! She has Uranus transiting the 8th house which would make electronic sex or sex over the airwaves especially exciting.

My conclusion? Whether or not they really did engage in phone sex, it could be a natural outlet for both of them. They both have talents in this area.

3. WAS THERE CHEATING?

I don’t know about other astrologers but I hate being asked this question. I put it here just to say that I don’t think it’s an appropriate level at which to address the issues in these people’s lives. Whether or not cheating occurs in a relationship, it is never about cheating.

JEN’S UNHAPPY CHILDHOOD

There is abundant evidence of Jen’s unhappy childhood and of course this is projected into marriage unless healing takes place and consciousness is raised. With Venus and Saturn together in Aries in the 6th, Jen could be a male basher at heart. These planets together, though not close enough for a conjunct, can indicate someone who was raised by a misogynist (a man who hates women). Natal Venus in Aries is opposed by Uranus and Jupiter in Libra. Here is the possibility of negative passive/aggressive behavior. This young woman may have been compulsive about “who’s on top”, the very worst aspects of Aries and Libra being expressed and a “know-it-all” opinionated woman who has identified with her inner male rather than using it as an ideal to pursue.

• Brad still a winner

(Racist + ugly X fans) x Brain death = Jen Fans !!!!

• NaNa

Everybody is talking about how Brad was into children.
    I believe Brad really wished to have children but I do not think the children was the main reason for his divorce, maybe one of the reason but not The Reason.
    Even Jen fan believes that this is the main reason but no no no.
    If it it the main reason Brad could get together with any woman, or he could waited for his ex to be preg – he waited for 7 years so two more years would not be a big deal for Brad if they were really together and going in same direction.

So please do not make Angie as baby machine for Brad. It is insulting her inteligence and vice versa for Brad.
    Angie had a def. idea about relationship/partner, and someone just desiring of children was not in the category.

• chi-chi

cute! thanks jj!

• black

Even more power to Z……….seriously now, these pictures will change the world.

• +++

NaNa Says

++++++

ITAWU. Kid was probably one of the many problems they have. Just look at the life they are living right now. Brad learn to fly his own plane, traveling around the world, charity, meeting interesting peoples , learning different cultures , a big change for Brad while nothing change on Jen’s life aside from loosing a husband, she was on her routine salon or spa date, tanning, margaritas, hair bleaching dinner party with her goddess circle of friends, los Cabos vacation with friends, never re-educate herself, never do charity, never travel outside America. I’m just wondering , they were actually 2 totally different person, how did they survived 7 years. must be miserable !