Gerard Butler Gets Canne-d

Gerard Butler Gets Canne-d

Gerard Butler arrives at Nice airport en route to the Cannes Film Festival in France on Thursday.

His ultra-bloody warrior film 300 has managed to rack up nearly $440 million at the box office worldwide.

Gerard, 37, recently signed on to star as warrior Kable in Game, a high-concept thriller where mind-control technology has taken society by storm.

The Scottish hunk will next star opposite Hilary Swank in the romantic comedy P.S. I Love You, out Dec. 21.

Bigger pictures of Gerard inside…

gerard butler fedora sunglasses 01
gerard butler fedora sunglasses 02
gerard butler fedora sunglasses 03

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
[Fug Face [You]] @ 05/17/2007 at 5:01 pm

Lmfaooo

Movielover @ 05/17/2007 at 5:01 pm

LOVE Butler!!!!

The absolute definition of a true gentleman.

hhhmmm... @ 05/17/2007 at 5:12 pm

PS I love you too Gerald……

What a gorgeous man – not only that but he’s so funny and cute when they interview him. I bet he must be such a fun guy to be around.

Only a girl can dream….

Get him a personal stylist. NOW!!!!

hhhmmm... @ 05/17/2007 at 5:17 pm

PS I love you too Gerard!!!

What a gorgeous man – not only that but he’s so funny and cute in his interviews….I bet he’s a really fun guy to be around. I really love men who don’t take themselves too seriously.

Please Gerard, stay the same and don’t get a big Hollywood head like the others!!!

If you need someone to get you back to earth you can call me… (if one could dream)

hhhmmm... @ 05/17/2007 at 5:22 pm

sorry about the double post but the site was going really slow and it didn’t show the post up until the 4th reload and I hadn’t even finished writing the whole thing…

Fug Face why don’t you get a normal name like everyone else?

p.s. almost everyone.

hhhmmm... @ 05/17/2007 at 5:25 pm

I think the outfit is really cute – he’s going for the whole “Fear and Loathing in las vegas” kinda look.

He doesn’t always need to look super stylish and made up – I like the scruffy look

BradAngMadZShiPaxLove @ 05/17/2007 at 5:36 pm

Luv my phantom Gerald Butler.

[Fug Face [You]] @ 05/17/2007 at 5:51 pm

Sophie ~ Dont tell me you’re still hung up on that bitter-biish comment? Lol

Which comment? The first one on this page?

Why would he need a stylist, he’s a man, he can dress how he wants and thats it….i hate it when H’wwod guys have stylists and dont look like themselves, they look like the perfect package that the movie studios put them in, its ridiculous!

Stay the way you are Gerry, dont you change a thing about urself. We love you the way you are. ORIGINAL!

Now everybody else that can b*tch and moan about how he dresses can STFU.

I used to think he was so cute! But he is gauche’.

Love me some Gerry. This man is so fine. 300 baby. Read in Variety that he just signed on for Capone Rising with Nicholas Cage. Girls are going to die when they see him in P.S. I Love You with Hilary Swank. Hearing reports that he is awesome.

COME ON YALL! WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING OT MAKE HIM THE NEXT JAMES BOND!!! STUPID DANIEL CRAIG DOESN’T DESERVE THAT TITLE!

Love Gerry. True gentleman indeed. Funny and handsome. What more can you ask for?

I love me some Gerry!!!! That man is so damn sexy. All he has to do is smile and I melt. Love ya Gerry. You rock!!!!

AddictedtoBAMPZs @ 05/17/2007 at 8:39 pm

He is a doll. He is at his all-time most gorgeous in a movie I loved but no one else ever watched, Dear Frankie. Watch it and weep, but you will swoon over Gerard.

OK, I’ve been a Gerry fan for years but I have to say that he looks kind of silly here. :(
Also, WHY does Gerry ALWAYS have to go to the Cannes film festival, even when he doesn’t have a movie out?! What the F is he doing there this year? As far as I know, he doesn’t have a movie there this year either. Pathetic.

Still love him, though. ;)

Love him – hate the hat.

BradAngMadZShiPaxLove @ 05/17/2007 at 10:15 pm

Hi ya ..#17 AddictedtoBAMPZs…. I absolutely ‘LOVED ”Dear Frankie’…One of my favorites..so sad for the little kid..his mom was a good mom, even with the deceit with the letters,, mistake though it was.. LOVED it.

Totally agree w/ #15 Goodness comments. STUPID DANIEL CRAIG IS NOWHERE NEAR JAMES BOND MATERIAL!!!

You don’t need to have a movie out, to came to Cannes darling!
Sign a deal with Mr Kavanaugh from Relativity Media is that a good reason to be here ?
And, french fans deserve a “piece” of Gerry too after all…

Wow what happened to King Leonidas? Looks more like King Kong! LOL

I don’t know any actor who wants to be a superstar more than poor Gerry Butler. He wants it so badly.

SUPERSTAR GERRY! @ 05/19/2007 at 11:51 am

Gerry is a SUPERSTAR AND THE WORLD FOUND THAT OUT WITH 300.I ALWAYS KNEW IT!GERALD IS SUPERSTAR HOT!!!HE WILL ONLY GET BIGGER, AND YEAH GET RID OF THAT PHONY BOND.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All