'Idol' Faceoff: JORDIN VS. BLAKE

'Idol' Faceoff: JORDIN VS. BLAKE

It’s the battle of the Idols for next week’s Entertainment Weekly American Idol-themed cover.

EW will reveal the winning cover on EW.com on Thursday, May 24.

Vote for your fave Blake Lewis cover here.

Vote for your fave Jordin Sparks cover here.

Who should win American Idol 6JORDIN SPARKS or BLAKE LEWIS?

blake lewis ew cover 01
blake lewis ew cover 02
jordin sparks ew cover 01
jordin sparks ew cover 02

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Toronto via La @ 05/17/2007 at 6:00 pm

I am still realing over last nights dissapointment(I wanted Melinda to win), but I have come to accept the decision and I am now rooting for Jordan, I would vote for the spotted dressed, Jordin looks better with her hair straight I would just like to say,curls don’t do her enough justice

Toronto via La @ 05/17/2007 at 6:02 pm

Is it me or does Blake always seem to wear grey, I thinks its his favorite color

What’s up with the fakebake makeup on Jordin in the first page? Looks very weird cause she is paler than Ryan Seacrest in real life.

Blake looks gay, and Jordin looks like shes on drag.

We love you melinda :(

where’s blakes top lip? and that chick looks like a dude

I’m hoping Blake wins, he’s so fresh and different. Jordin is boring and I hate it when they keep bringing up that she’s only 17!! Even she’s bringing it up, ughhh!! If she wins, they’ll keep going on and on about that, so Blake better win!! Plus, he’s better.

Jordin=Boring, Blake=Fun and Original. BLAKE SHOULD BE THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL!

AND THE AMERICAN IDOL WINNER IS …………………… BLAKE !!!!

Blake, Blake, Blake!!!!
Jordin does have better vocals, but she’s BORING. We have seen it before. There are plenty of people in the world that can sing, doesn’t mean they can all be stars. Even if Jordan wins, she will be forgotten about in a couple of years. But Blake will have a great career, because he’s so unique. I love his style of singing. I’ll be voting for Blake!

I think Blake might just be gay. He also might just win. I wonder if he’ll come out, like Will Young did after winning.

O.A. ang mga haterz @ 05/17/2007 at 6:56 pm

Jordin! but i wanted Melinda though..

BLAKERGIRL @ 05/17/2007 at 7:08 pm

Much agreed Vanessa, BLAKE should WIN!

they need to start over with new people.

Definetely BLAKE!!!!!

He is so talented, original and fun. Jordin has a great voice, but she is not as big entertainer as Blake is.

[Fug Face [You]] @ 05/17/2007 at 8:20 pm

Hey [15] They will, its called next season. Lol

Jordin will win.. cause Fug said so.

I don’t care about AI anymore.

Celeb Watcher @ 05/17/2007 at 8:48 pm

melinda should have won. Don’t care now.

I think Jordan looks like a man.I also hate her facial expressions when she sings.

Blake should win. Jordin is good, but she’s just like all the others. Blake’s voice isn’t wowing, but he’s different.

It’s a blasphemy!! Melinda should Win, these two are nothing compared to her. I’m still trying to pinch myself hard hoping that it’s just a nightmare..

melindahhhhhhhhhh! but i guess Jordin will do..

I love both Blake and Jordin! I don’t even know who should win.I think that they did a wonderful job!I am starting to Blake when he fall in the Top 3.He’s a sweet guy,so cute and talented.He is like so passionate and just urghhhhh…dunno how to describe it because he’s just great and well,it is indescribable and about Jordin,she is so sweet and passionate.She can really sing.I know some people might hate her because she’s a 17 year-old girl but I mean..you can’t hate her cuz of her young age!I dunno why people do not like her!!

Who cares?!