Heidi Klum: Three Kids, Three to Go

Heidi Klum: Three Kids, Three to Go

Yummy mummy Heidi Klum spends the afternoon shopping at The Grove in West Hollywood on Friday with her own mom Erna Klum, 3-year-old daughter Leni and 6-month-old son Johan.

Sources claim Heidi, 33, is pregnant again! A family friend recently old OK!: “Heidi and Seal want six children and she’s ready to start trying for the next one right away.”

Heidi Klum is pregnant again — IS SHE or ISN’T SHE?

heidi klum pregnant again 01

• Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

Seal must be one sexy son-of-a-gun!

Dieter-

Well, it’s not your business. It’s their business.

If Klum wants more kids, she should adopt 3 more. Overpopulation is an extremely serious problem. But why am I even writing this, knowing that our ignorant “celebrities” have too much money, too much power, but no brains!

HEIDI SEAL LUV EM @ 05/19/2007 at 1:12 pm

HEY I LOVE ANGIE AND BRAD THEIR MY NUMBER ONE COUPLE!LUVVV EMM!!!!ANGIE AND BRAD ARE DA BUM!!!!!AND THEIR CHIDREN TOO, SO IM NO HATER!!!!BUT HEIDI AND SEAL GET RASCIST COMMENTS ALOT ON HERE AT TIMES.JUST THOUGHT ID COMMENT FINALLY!SORRY I CAPPED EVERTHING TO LAZY TO TYPE OVER.

yeah the population is so high because of them.lol. but seriously they should donate money to charities and try and help the world.

I dont think she is pregnant yet, but I guess she will be soon. Johan is a cutie

HOTTEST COUPLE EVER @ 05/19/2007 at 7:26 pm

Heidi is gorgeous and Seal is sexy.

What an idiot.. having children too close together causes birth defects..

yeah, more?? knows about environmental issues, but regulating how many children a person can would not a be a reasonable way to regulate it. I think people who want to have children should always be able to have them.I say, leave the parenting to people who want children…duh, I’m pro choice. Whether Heidi Klum uses up all her eggs or not it really not going to make a difference.

JustJaded @ 05/20/2007 at 8:46 pm

Does anyone notice that Heidi’s mom is shown holding the younger boy more than Henry when Henry was that age? This is the 3rd or 4th time I’ve seen her holding Johan. It just seems like her parents take to him more because he looks more like Heidi than Henry does. They can have as many children as they like, at least they can afford to take care of them.

Oh, no! Poor Leni is turning into a female Flavio Briatore! Cross your fingers, and pray she ends up looking more like her Momma!!! Her Dad looks like a real-life Shrek (only he’s also got the personality of an Ogre…he DENIED that little Leni was his, and forced HK to give the poor innocent baby a paternity test! creep! Oh, yeah and…he ditched HK for…drum roll…a model who was even younger than HK…even though Srek Briatore is, like, 500 years old…ew! Thank GAWD for Seal, Leni lucked out in the Daddy arena with him)

Heidi and seal should really think about it before having another baby.
Firt of all, just because they have money now, doesn’t mean that they will be rich in 10-20 years. If they have babies again, they will have to buy more clothes, food …. and believe it or not, it’s expensive even when your name is heidi klum or seal.
Leni, henry and Johan probably want to spend more time with their parents, Leni was an only child for only 16 months and she had in 1 year 2 little brother it must be hard for her not to have her mom for herself…
Heidi has to work bacause she’s her children model and little leni is going to think that men are here to pay for women..
I’m really sorry to say that but Seal is not leni’s real father ( he loves her, cares about her but is not her birth father and she probably don’t even know that right now but someday she will figure this out and it’s going to be hard for her to have 5 little sisters and brother with black skin around her.
Again i’m sorry to say that, i’m not racist at all i respect very kind of people and i believe that black people have a very big hart so….
i just care about this family and i think that they should wait another year before having 3 kids again, heidi is going to be a fat housewife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful family. I love big families. Those who love and care for children should have them. Those who are concerned about overpopulation should not. I have 3 biological children and plan to adopt 2 more. Out of 4 children, I’m the only one with kids of my own. I could actually have 2 more biological kids and still not effect the population. (one to “replace” my husband, one for me, one for each of my 3 siblings = 5 children). Anyway, the US is only keeping our birth rate constant because of immigration & immigrants. Thank God, because otherwise we would have a crisis on our hands like much of Europe. Small towns are dying out – with just a handfull of school aged children. I also admire Brad & Angie.

Well, me, you are racist, but you don’t think you are racist. Leni has loving parents. Of course they will talk to her about race (and how people judge them according to race, whether or not they should). Why do you care that her skin is a different color from her siblings? Obviously Heidi doesn’t.

Blahblah! @ 05/21/2007 at 9:29 pm

Oh shut your fugly mouth Col. Fried Chicken Sanders. This is a great site with happy people who have open minds. You don’t belong here. This is the Internet. Go find your fellow freaks.

Col. sanders @ 05/21/2007 at 10:52 pm

“This is a great site with happy people who have open minds.”????????

open minds? don’t flatter yourselves, this not “openminds” this is nothing but LOWERED STANDARDS

Col. sanders Says:

May 21st, 2007 at 10:52 pm – flag comment

**If you don’t like it, LEAVE IT! You won’t be missed!

Here is s sweet video of Seal giving Jared a bath. I only wish my husband were so attentive!!!!

I am happy for them, seems to be love in the relationship, for the racist commentors, God is love so we are suppose to have love also. The racist comments as jesus said “you do desires of your father – satan..

I thought Seal would have Hedi knocked up again by now. If their going to have six kids the brother had better get on the ball. What a lucky guy!

Now Clio,

Let’s leave your mother out of this. We’re
talking about Heidi & Seal.

In my high school interracial couples were very common, almost all of them were black men with white women. I dated a black football player for my last two years before I went to college. It seems like almost half of the interracial couples became pregnant, while I didn’t know of any of the same race couples that did. They say interracial babies are healthier, so maybe this is something that is meant to be.

RICK JAMES BITCH!!! @ 07/18/2007 at 3:21 am

THE EASTERN POWERS WILL RISE AND DESTROY THE WEST WITH ONE SWIFT BLOW!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

doushebigalow @ 02/24/2008 at 8:40 pm

heidi could do much better than ugly ass seal damn he is one ugly ass mo fo hahaha

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All