Bridget Moynahan's B-List Baby Shower

Bridget Moynahan's B-List Baby Shower

Bridget Moynahan celebrates her impending arrival with an all-out baby shower at a female friend’s home in Venice, Calif. on Saturday afternoon. The 36-year-old actress is expecting her and ex-beau Tom Brady‘s first child together the first week in August.

Celebrity pal guests included Brooke Shields and Molly Sims, both of whom brought gift baskets full of goodies.

15+ pictures inside of Bridget, Brooke and Molly

molly sims bridget moynahan baby shower 01
molly sims bridget moynahan baby shower 02
molly sims bridget moynahan baby shower 03
molly sims bridget moynahan baby shower 04
molly sims bridget moynahan baby shower 05

Photos: Ginsburg/Spaly/Splash News Online
Posted to: Bridget Moynahan, Brooke Shields, Celebrity Babies, Molly Sims, Pregnant Celebrities, Tom Brady

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I actually find it nice that she was just having a “normal” baby shower with some of her friends.. She looks alot better than man face gisele..

A bit judgemental, aren’t we Sheila?

I agree with Sheila, Gisele has a man face. Not even the nose job could fix that.

JustJaded @ 05/20/2007 at 6:47 pm

I’d say she’s having a boy b/c so far, in all of her pregnancy appearances, she’s born blue or a variation of blue. She looks good.

Since when is Molly Sims B-list?! Jared lately you’ve become a little bit mean. Are you trying to compete with Perez? Please don’t…I’ve always liked your site BECAUSE you don’t say mean things.

I just said she has a man face.. how is that judgemental.. I didnt say what a ***** sleeping with a guy who has a kid on the way…

Just so you ladies know, most men think Giselle is hot.

Bridget is gorgeous and has great friends! Gisele is not hot and what she has done to Bridget makes her “ugly”. Beauty comes from the inside out and Gisele is not a beautiful person. Glad to see that Bridget is enjoying this pregnancy despite Tom & Gisele.

all these ladies in floral cr@p dresses at the cute baby shower, w/the cute gifts and dainty fingerfoods… retch.

some chicks never outgrow sorority mode

Why on earth does “B-list” belong in a story like this??? I agree with the first blogger. I think it’s great that Bridget seems to be having just a sweet, normal baby shower with friends instead of some showy extavaganza. I’d rather be called a “b-lister” anyday if I was also thought of as a nice person. All these baby shower women seem genuinely nice and have also had admirable careers. Not everyone can be a mega-watt star, and personally I wouldn’t want to be – most of them seem troubled and unhappy. Best wishes to Bridget and her baby…glad to see her looking so healthy and happy and NORMAL!

Who cares if they’re B-list or whatever list! At least they seem like normal real friends, unlike those fakers out there who just pretend to be “friends” for the publicity but in actual fact they could care less about the other person’s life

They look cute as can be. Neat to see friends out celebrating the baby’s arrival. Jared-I don’t like the B-list comment either. Sometimes you do make smart comments when you write an article-it’s very easy to see where your loyalties lie… Often depending on your article will set the mood for the posts that follow.Stay impartial and play nice…..Love that you give us great pics though…

an a-list mom @ 05/20/2007 at 9:55 pm

I’d rather be a b-list actress that is also an a-list mom than the other way around. What a nasty and uncalled-for headline jared. You must have bought into the garbage about Bridget being spouted by friends of Gisele and Tom. Bridget was NEVER labeled this way before her pregnancy. But jealous people are now trying to unfairly malign her. DON’T BE LIKE THAT JARED! What a way to spoil a nice event by nice people for a nice person. Fortunately, the pictures speak louder than your UNKIND words.

Most men think Gisele is attractive? Probably true. Most men would think any woman with big boobs and skinny is attractive. But what difference does it make anyhow? Because she is a supermodel and makes tons of money, she is somehow better than Bridget? No way. I don’t like the B-list comment either. I don’t think Bridget invited her guests based on whether they were A or B or C list as you would label them. I admire Birdget, she’s behaved with a lot of class in her situation especially when some people make cruel statements like she trapped Brady into having a baby – it takes two to make babies and he could have taken precautions if he didn’t want to have a baby with her. As it is, the way he and his new supermodel g/f are making out in public so soon after the split is very D-list behavior in my opinion.

First of all, who told you this was Bridget’s baby shower? The reason I ask is that she clearly has a gift with a tag on it…the same as the others arriving & the last time I checked, the mother-to-be was usually exempt from having to bring a gift. Hey, I adore Bridget and think she has a surplus of class and dignity and if it is her party I’m tickled pink(or blue) for her. Just asking. And if it WAS hers? Shame on you Jared for jumping on the “let’s bash Bridget” bandwagon. And since when are Brooke and Molly considered B-list? And who the hell makes up these lists? Really would have thought you were above that sort of thing. Note to Neil: We ladies GET what you fellas see in Gisele…and it AIN’T her face.

Dude, Gisele is prettier than this women by 10000000 miles. It´s not even close. Bridget is so homely . And she is not even b-list celeb. Try z-list celeb who tried to trap a guy.

yeah right @ 05/21/2007 at 9:21 am

This is her baby shower. Her publicisty probably gave the paps the tip. It´s so clear. She had been doing this her entire pregnancy, but hey lets continue with the ahhhhh, she is so classy bullshit. No one cared about Bridget Moynahan before this pregnancy gate. Maybe 6 people from her fan club that now is infesting the entire web.
Please, as if Gisele´s friend need or would waste their time coming to a blog to discuss with a bunch of delusional people about their friend personal life. That is too funny.

this is so silly @ 05/21/2007 at 9:42 am

I´m a woman and I´ve seen Gisele in person twice and she looks like fairy tale princess. She is a gorgeous women. It´s your prerrogative to have your own opinion but this who is prettier contest is so silly. They are both beautiful women and no one will ever know what happened between Tom and Bridget, unless one of them decide to call people magazine and tell their version, but I don´t think beauty solely can keep a guy into a relationship. And apparently not even a baby. Sorry, but by Tom´s and Bridget past interviews, one seemed to want to settle down and have kids and the other not. Fair enought, one is 36 and the other is 29.
Tom stated over and over again how he did not want to start a family. This is so simple. And please stop with this nonsense that Bridget is a saint just because she is the one pregnant, this is getting boring.

B-list? How snarky and mean spirited. People are friends with who their friends with. It’s not about A-list or B-list. Shame on you, Jared. I like her a lot. And I think Brady is a total skunk…better she found out now. I would nail him for child support and he wouldn’t get within 20 miles of MY kid. He’s a sperm donor.

Lots of guys don’t want to settle down, but when they get their woman pregnant, they step up to the plate and try to make a family work. Bridget is a saint in my book for doing this with class ALONE when that loser ex of hers couldn’t be man enough to stand by her. Two people make a baby… both are responsible for trying to make a family for that baby…not just support checks and weekend visits. Tom is a TOTAL JERK in this matter. Nothing will make me feel differently. And Gisele is very attractive, but what kind of person takes a pregnant woman’s baby daddy? NOT a very good one.

@ This is so silly…If you think fairy tale princesses have big noses and fake boobs then Gisele Bitchen looks like one of them indeed.

I don’t think Gisele stole Tom from Bridget. She just stepped in the picture right after the break-up.

BritBoy…not sure that’s true….and even so, she should have hi-tailed it out of there when she found out about the pregnancy…it’s impossible to be too attached after ONE week and supposedly Tom went immediately to Gisele for “consoling” after his upset over the pregnancy. So she’s ALMOST as creepy as him…and definitely desperate – and for someone so beautiful and succesful, this is very odd. Must be an insecurity thing or, like Bridget, she pines for a family. Unfortunately, she took someone else’s. I will always see Gisele this way – as a homewrecker – and so I believe do most people. Tom of course is even worse…total pond scum.

inhirnamy137 @ 05/21/2007 at 2:00 pm

Quit with the homewrecking stuff, just because Tom is with Gisele doesn’t mean he won’t be a good father, Also I would take Gisele career and looks over Bridget…Gisele isn’t beautiful to me, but she Bridget is nothing special either.

this is so silly @ 05/21/2007 at 3:39 pm

Class? Do you think calling out page six and make an announcement that no one were even suspicious classy? Why do you think this whole craziness is happening? Please enlighten me, but who the hell knew it about Bridget Moynahan before all this? Ok, better question, who cared about her so much before? Someone already said, probably six people from the i,robot is not that bad movie fan list. How many a-list celebs have done that? I mean make big announcements especially regarding pregnancy through a notorious gossip column? They don´t. They don´t need that kind of publicity. And don´t come with bullshit, HER PR gave the news exclusively to Page Six. Yep, this is pure class.

This only reason why this is even news is because Gisele is involved with tom. If not, not even page six would care much to publicize this story not Just Jared would be posting her pictures. Gisele is the only one involved in this stupid story that is worldwide famous and is hunted by paparazzis everywhere.
Bridget was fully aware that the guy she was dating did not want to commit. She gambled and lost. Deal with that. She had done a great job for a long time avoiding pregnancy, but the pill failed just now with Tom Brady, not with Scott or any other boyfriend of hers that no one know or cares not called Tom brady, not as famous and rich as Tom brady, who even with his constantly immature behavior regarding a serious commitment or even his very public freaks out every time some engagement rumors would hit the net couldn´t be enough reason for her realizes the guy was not the one, he did not want to marry her. But I´m sure the women patrol will come screaming at me…ahhh, he could have used condoms!!! Women are glorious higher beings that would never ever be capable of such selfish act. Whatever. I´ve seen enough in my life to think otherwise.
And seriously, Gisele shouldn´t even be mentioned here. This concerns Tom and Bridget only. Whom Tom chooses to date from now on, it´s not relevant to this matter neither whom Bridget get together in the future.
The only thing I hope is that they are both cordial to each other and try to be the best parents they can be for this child . If it´s going to be together or separately it´s up to them. Get over it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All