Ocean's 13 Cast @ Cannes

Ocean's 13 Cast @ Cannes

Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Matt Damon and other members of the A-list lark Ocean’s Thirteen take the fun overseas, reassembling in the garden of the Eden Roc hotel in Cannes on Tuesday.

The O13 cast, including Don Cheadle, waited for an Ocean’s Thirteen press junket to begin.

Ocean’s Thirteen is scheduled to premiere at the Cannes Film Festival this Thursday, May 24.

15+ pictures inside of Brad, George and Matt

brad pitt oceans 13 cast 02
george clooney don cheadle

Photos: Splash News Online
Posted to: Brad Pitt, Don Cheadle, George Clooney, Matt Damon

Getty
  • Tom Brokaw is being accused of sexual harassment - TMZ
  • Bindi Irwin's boyfriend had the sweetest things to say about her - Just Jared Jr
  • Things are getting messy on Jersey Shore: Family Vacation - TooFab
  • Get the scoop on Jude Law's new movie - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Find out who'll be reprising the role of Sandy in Grease - Just Jared Jr
  • Gussie

susan Says:

May 22nd, 2007 at 1:07 pm – flag comment
    then I work for two months – that’s the Clint Eastwood film Angie will star in, shooting starts in November

then I take a year off “for her family” – that’s the new biological baby!
    ************
    Is she doing the eastwood movie for sure? and november? I don’t think so, Brad starts filming State of Play in November.

***********

“State of Play” is far behind Clint’s “Changeling” in pre-production. Then, as The Real Lou says, Clint shoots fast. Take or add two weeks to the above schedule and Brad’s State fits nicely after Angie’s Changeling. As for confirmation that Angie is doing it, of course the cast has not yet been officially announced, but the source is very reliable… Variety announced the thing and it is a trade paper, they are usually right.

• someone

Matts the cutest gc is charming but not cute and brad needs some help again, maybe he can go back to ja’s hair dresser he will help him.Jen looks the same she dont age and has lovely hair and skin and is natural,some people just need helpbut not ja.

• someone

“It’s impossible to satisfy everyone, and I suggest we all stop trying.”
    Jennifer Aniston

“I want to be loved, happy and not settle for something less than we all deserve.”
    Jennifer Aniston

• CLINIQUA

Gussie Says:

May 22nd, 2007 at 1:01 pm – flag comment
    Angelina Jolie Taking a Year Off Work
    TUESDAY MAY 22, 2007

“I’m working this summer. I’m in Prague for a few months, then I take two months off, then I work for two months,” Jolie said Tuesday while promoting A Mighty Heart at the Cannes Film Festival. “And then I take a year off.”>/b>

Asked if the time off will be for her family, she replied: “Yes.”

So:

in Prague for a few months – that’s the “Wanted” shooting

then two months off – that’s Brad’s “Burn After Reading” shooting which starts in August/September

then I take a year off “for her family” – that’s the new biological baby!

I speak excellent Angielish
    —————–

Yes you do!! I do too – that is EXACTLY what she’s saying! ;-) But what’s odd is the headline – why in hell would they put it like that, when she’s essentially told the press that she’ll be working on and off through the fall. It’s like once again, they’re setting her up to sound contradictory when it doesn’t happen the way THEY imply it will…that headline reads that she’s taking a year off – of course she’ll be working on and off through fall – so Angie appears to have changed her mind or whatever — almost like they are lying in wait for another, ‘Angie Breaks Stay Home Promise to Brad,’ round of tabloid stories.

• 1 to go

One hour to the Dafur pics! Did Jerry confirmed he sold the pics inside the party to people?

• The real lou

#53 someone,No cares about JA!I am getting sick of the trolls trying to inject her name in the conversation.Find a JA thread somewhere.

• IGNORE THE TROLLS

AVOID TO REPLY TO ANY X TROLL PEOPLE!

• LMAO

I love the crazy bitches that the only thing they can do is annoy other people with old ass quotes from aniston

• ohhhh

Someone is posting old interviews! lets’ guess who
    1. Paid troll from Huvane
    2. Paid troll from L&S
    3. Janice Min intern
    4. Some fat cow from FF

it’s funny how the haters are totally loosing their shit, I’m fucking loving it. I have the feeling that will get very nice pics from the chairty party tonight. awwww

• someone

Jennifer Aniston
    For Om-girl Aniston, 38, the benefits of yoga go beyond just a toned bod. “I’ve had everything from deep laughter to deep sadness, where I was crying through moves,” she told Self magazine. “It’s good to get that stuff out. You feel like you’re having a therapy session, a workout and a meditation at the same time._”One of People’s Mag.most Beautiful.

• Diagnostic

Is George looking at Matt’s ass in that picture?

And damn, Matt looks like he’s been living in the gym, very buff!

• African Girl

Me ‘ave die and go heaven!!!! I….I…..

• JP Fan

I can’t wait for the OC13 red carpet!
    This so much fun to see them so succesful beautiful with gorgeous kids. Best of all watch the X fans go ape s h i t and there is NOTHING they can do to change it or turn back the clock :-) I know it is mean but I LOVE IT. Now that is called poetic justice hehehehe!

• from mm

from the prev thread, thanks malibumom

#
    244
    malibumom Says:
    May 22nd, 2007 at 1:19 pm – flag comment

I don’t get to post much anymore, but I surely thought some of the deluded X-file groupies would have relented. What is it going to take? Look, let me see if I can help you ppl understand. Shiloh is a baby right? She poops right? Well, when Shiloh poops in her diaper and her dad is the one who is changing her, he works really fast and hard to get rid of the poop because it not only stinks to high heaven, but it is absolutely worthless. He doesn’t talk about it, he doesn’t save pictures of it, he doesn’t cry over it or feel sorry that it is gone. Well, consider his relationship with Aniston on the same level as the poop. It is worthless, it is gone, it needed to be disposed of as soon as possible. There is nothing else to talk about. Was it worth something at one time. Yes. Sure it was. Just like the food that Shiloh eats or milk that she drinks was worth something at one time. But it evolved into something else that was repulsive to both of them so they disposed of it. End of story.

Now, for those of you who still insist on bringing out the x-files, there is a very special program for you called Hooked on Phonics. I heard it does wonders for children and adults. Perhaps you should try it. While you are at it try Barney and the Teletubbies-they used to come on PBS. Maybe if you watch a few episodes you can start to understand.

• CLINIQUA

someone Says:
    ————

ja natural? BAHAHAHAHAHA!! Is ‘someone’ (#52) also known as Stevie Wonder? Because you obviously are blind. The 40 yr old TV sit-com hack Maniston has only recently had another fresh round of plastic surgery — her 3rd nose job, brow lift, and assorted restylane implants above and around her mouth, and in her cheekbone area…that tabloid story was true about her wanting Angelina’s face (‘Jengalina!’ screamed STAR), she, like most everyone is obsessed with the beauty of the JPs, and she is quite aware that she looks like Bette Midler and Dustin Hoffman’s AGING love child, hence the rehaul. It seems the hairline adjustment surgery and her two other old nose jobs just didn’t cut it (pardon the pun). So again, that woman even from waaaaaaaay back in her self tw*t-waxing and chicken cutlet in bra wearing days, was never ever NEVER ‘natural.’ That’s a laugh and a half. What’s pathetic, is that not only is she NOT natural, she is STILL BUGLY (BUTT UGLY).

• Francophile

from the prev thread, thanks malibumom

#
    244
    malibumom Says:
    May 22nd, 2007 at 1:19 pm – flag comment

——————————————

LMAO !!!

• African Girl

I’m sorry, I’m sorry but these pictures rendered me…something. I mean I can barely put a coherent thought together. My God! Can they come any handsomer? Jesus!

GC….*Big Sigh*

• os

Anyone know if Rica will ever update her fan fic?

• Peaches

someone Says:

May 22nd, 2007 at 1:53 pm – flag comment
    Jennifer Aniston
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• George, you bad boy!

At the du Cap

Last night, having cocktails at Hotel du Cap on terrace, an Oceans 13 dinner was going on next door at Eden Roc without Brad and Angelina who were at The Might Heart gala. But George Clooney, Don Cheadle, Matt Damon with Luciana, Andy Garcia, the super rich producers I’m too hung over to name… all of them present, and all of them spilled over back to the du Cap bar just after midnight. Things start late in Cannes.

Was headed to the loo when I spotted Daniel Craig first. Wearing a tux and shorter than I remembered. Saw him at Oscars, from that distance he had some height. But at this distance, like literally half a metre away, not so much. But still…Bond looks quivering in a tux. And very fair. Almost grey though distinguished and a lot of stubble. Girlfriend hovering, hovering all night, almost always by his side.

Just behind Daniel, Andy Garcia in another group laughing, chatting, then making his way over to chat with Bai Ling who was talking up some rich dudes I didn’t recognise and not flashing her nipple. I couldn’t believe it.

But the marquee arrival – all of a sudden George Clooney appears, holding hands with a very tan, very leggy, very tall generic blonde. He leads her to the corner of the terrace which just happens to be right next to us followed by his bodyguards and more powerful producers and proceeds to hold court there for the next hour and half. I could hear his voice in the background the entire evening.

George? SO beautiful. Like… SO beautiful. Tanned naturally, light striped button-down shirt with khakis and very, very thin. Dylan called it scrawny. But again…unbelievably handsome in an Old Hollywood way. Had his hair combed and parted to the side. Now that I think about it actually, he and Brad had the same ‘do last night. Little grown up boy. QUIVER!!!

The blonde was definitely an accessory. Picture him leaning against the terrace, back to the ocean, she kept one arm draped around him, once in a while he would stroke it, once in a while they’d have a private whisper, then he’d go back to his boy’s club conversation with the men and she’d stand there smiling vacantly…can you see it?

She had a friend with her. An attractive brunette who appeared to be assigned to any man not George. High end sleaze, that’s what I call it. But that’s how they roll, the rich and famous especially in Cannes. Besides, as shameful as this sounds, as degrading as this sounds, I would have traded places with her in a second. Seriously, George Clooney is so f&cking hot, he has just flown up to the top of the Freebie Five. Will update it when I can walk a straight line.

Needless to say, everyone wanted a piece of George’s fraternity. At one point, Angelina’s assistant Holly came down to shake a few hands. We thought they were en route, especially since that bodyguard – you know that dude who throttled some pappy in India? – he came down to do a sweep, to check out if the situation was safe for the Pitts.

Unfortunately, there were way too many people for his liking. Either that or they were too tired and went back to their kids. Because they didn’t show…which was kind of a relief. I don’t think I could have maintained my cool…

Besides, we had enough to keep us occupied.

Particularly Daniel Craig in jeans. He changed clothing. Tux was gone replaced by plain white tee shirt and jeans and EVERYTHING was bulging. Arms were bulging, abs were defined, quads were popping out… I was sitting next to a gay man, he could barely control himself. Nor could I.

Daniel and girl made their way over to pay respects to George. At one point, while squeezing past, he touched my back to slide my chair over.

They were drinking Grey Goose straight – Daniel pouring into glasses, passing all around. Like I said, it had a very fraternity feel to it, everyone was in great spirits, a lot of laughing. George has a great laugh. And everyone thinks what he says is funny. It’s kind of nauseating in that private member’s club kind of way, you know what I mean?

And then he left. Hand in hand with the girl and a bodyguard, down the steps into what I can only describe as the palm tree garden, joking all the while with his minder and hand always tucked into hers. But my smutty sense was tingling. Just a feeling. That he’s one of those guys who prefers no hassle, no drama…like Richard Gere in Pretty Woman. She was Julia Roberts, you get where I’m going? That’s exactly what I think it was. I think.

• African Girl

angelah Says:

May 22nd, 2007 at 12:53 pm – flag comment
    whoa George looks good! I bet AG’s happy =P

*****
    That she is, that she is! 8-)

• Shut it

#
    NO! Says:
    May 22nd, 2007 at 1:53 pm – flag comment

it’s funny how the haters are totally loosing their ****, I’m ******* loving it. I have the feeling that will get very nice pics from the chairty party tonight. awwww
    =-=-=-=-=

Is the charity thing tonight? I thought it was after the o13 premiere .

• Joey

Is angie bald is that why shes wearing fake hair?and brad skin is terrible is he up to late with so many kids?poo,I feel so bad for them there special people.

• Shut it

=-=-=-===-=

Is she trying to say George hired a hooker as his date? Lmao

• autumn wild

some people are just pathetic. come on, find another dumpsite will you?!

• piper, with a low

This time last year, Brad was sporting a mohawk and you all want to complain about this haircut?!!

Come on!!! ;)

• George, you bad boy!

Is she trying to say George hired a hooker as his date? Lmao
    ***********
    I have the feeling that he didn’t hire her, she was probably included with the room service, very cannes.

• Shut it

“I’m gonna live my life,” Jolie continues. “There are gonna be times when people wanna try to attack me and I don’t know why, but they will. And that’s okay. … There are other things I’m more concerned about. My kids are healthy. I have a lot I want to do in this world. …I wanna do a lot of things as a woman, as a mom, and – and that’s my focus.”

• Gussie

Only my utmost respect for his wife-to-be prevents me from saying Clooney is looking a bit desiccated…

• African Girl

dina #1 Says:
    May 22nd, 2007 at 12:56 pm – flag comment
    African Girl, I just came from LaineyGossip. I don’t think you want to read about your man GC and his doings at Cannes. He is to say the least not being faithful to you and your love. I don’t know how to make a frowning face. But believe me if I could I would give me a good tongue lashing. Pun intended. :):) Peace
    *********
    Lol….and Lainey wants us to believe she’s an expert on the ins and outs of Hollywood. Bah! Alright, here’s the deal….GC and I don’t want the whole world in our business, that why I suggested he take the very young, very tan, very leggy, very tall blond haired model to Cannes. Yes, yes…that’s it, it was my idea and as you can imagine, he resisted at first….I mean the poor guy won’t hear of it especially when I told him to kiss her, stroke her arm and basically keep his eye on her at every turn. He was appalled but you know me….I was able to convinced him and I’m glad he took it to heart.

PT not one word. I mean it.

• ola

#
    Gussie Says:
    May 22nd, 2007 at 2:19 pm – flag comment

desiccated…

Definition please

• melissa

Yes JEN is all natural those are just rumors about her she looks the same as always and angee is the one who had cheek implants lip injections and 3 nose jobs.Jen believes in keeping it real.

• ok

Brad hair looks ok, I just hate his sunglasses. George is looking so thin :(

• African Girl

from mm Says:

May 22nd, 2007 at 1:57 pm – flag comment
    from the prev thread, thanks malibumom

#
    244
    malibumom Says:
    May 22nd, 2007 at 1:19 pm – flag comment

******
    ROTFLMAO….an apt metaphor. Bravo to you Mmom.

BRB

• African Girl

Gussie Says:

May 22nd, 2007 at 2:19 pm – flag comment

******
    *GASP* Take it back! Take it back RIGHT NOW. He looks so fresh and handsome and fresh and cool…and….take it back!

• http://JustJared IslandG1rl

Gussie..love your logic…I think you are right. I do hope you are right.

• piper, with a low

On the surface, it would seem odd for George to hire an independent contractor; but then again, therein lies the drawback of being an eligible bachelor in HW. After all, if he shows up with an actress, the press would go crazy, speculating on the relationship. And as Teri Hatcher illustrated, some actresses are just too yappy; they’re like Duke on the Bush’s Baked Beans commercial. And they may get swept into the hype and think that the invite to Cannes is really not an invite to Cannes; they are about to be ‘tapped’ (not the slang term).

An independent contractor, with excellent references is what men like Clooney need. In/out- no fuss/no muss. Besides, I just can’t see George utilizing all of the services that she may provide. ;)

And it’s definitely more sanitary than dealing with the free-wheeling **s at Cannes, who can be bought with blow or promises of professional headshots.

• Gussie

Definition
    desiccated
    adjective
    1 dried:
    100g of desiccated (= dried and broken into small pieces) coconut

2 DISAPPROVING not interesting or completely lacking in imagination:
    All the party seems to have to offer is the same desiccated old ideas.

desiccation
    noun [U] SPECIALIZED
    the process of becoming completely dried

(…)

(AKA – a bit of a dried old prune)

• NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD!!!!!!!

NEW THREAD

• Gussie

African Girl Says:

May 22nd, 2007 at 2:28 pm – flag comment
    Gussie Says:

May 22nd, 2007 at 2:19 pm – flag comment

******

******
    Sooooooorry… my bad, I swear he looks as fresh as a daisy.

(ufff, I got myself out of trouble… thank God dried flowers can be so natural-like these days)

• ida

whwn is the charity gala?

• ida

i mean to ask when are they hosting the charity gala?

• African Girl

Gussie Says:
    May 22nd, 2007 at 2:44 pm – flag comment

I heard that…..

• ida

bampzs please go to the new thread some trolls there already before they infest it

• Juno

African Girl Says:

LOL!! Girl, you are way too kind and understanding. hehehehe!!

#
    244
    malibumom Says:

Brilliant!!! There is another book I would like to recommend to those who just cannot for cyin’ out loud let go. It’s called “Who Moved My Cheese”, by Spencer Johnson. Small thin book, in big type font. You can read in less than an hour, even a 2nd grader can ace it. Absolutely a must to help y’all move on. :)

• george seems to be bored

“#
    Peaches Says:
    May 22nd, 2007 at 2:05 pm – flag comment

someone Says:

May 22nd, 2007 at 1:53 pm – flag comment
    Jennifer Aniston
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seriously, wouldn’t you post this on a JA site? Why would you post it here, what does this have to do with Ocean’s 13, which is what the post is actually about? You like JA, great. But don’t you think it makes you and her seem kind of pathetic that 2 years and 4 kids later we are still at this point. I mean really people get divorced everyday lets all just move on.”

i agree in every post about jolie or pitt there is a reference to jennifer aniston it’s silly

(i think aniston should date george clooney they both don’t want children and marry so they are a perfect item)i taked about her because of clooney not pitt

• You/Me

WOW! George is looking good! Talk about a man who looks younger than his age,lol. He is hot.
    Brad and Matt, happily married men that they are, look quite happy to be hanging out with “the guys” again. I know, I know…Brad & Angie aren’t technically married, but you guys know what I mean. They all look like they are having a good time together, can’t wait to see their press interviews for O13!

• JustCheckin

That one year off that Angie is taking… I bet you it’ll be for .. “another Shilo”