All Aboard, Ocean's Thirteen!

All Aboard, Ocean's Thirteen!

Brad Pitt (in Tom Ford again) and the rest of his A-list costars — George Clooney, Matt Damon, Don Cheadle, Andy Garcia — leave the Eden Roc Hotel to have attend the Ocean’s 13 benefit cruise aimed at ending genocide in Darfur.

Says Reuters, “A Cannes debut represents a risk for a major Hollywood movie like Ocean’s because reviewers in the French Riviera resort tend to throw their support behind European, Asian and U.S. art house films, and foresake Hollywood studio fare like Ocean’s.”

Brad said, “There is a fair argument for deep and thought-provoking … types of films as well as pure, unadulterated entertainment.”

Damon added, “You still want the bigger movies to be good.”

Clooney quipped, “It’s really not about the film, as much as winning the [Palme d'Or] award.” (It’s handed out to the best film in Cannes but Ocean’s Thirteen doesn’t even qualify.)

Damon joked, “We think we’re going to win.”

More pictures inside of the O13 cast…

oceans thirteen cannes 01
oceans thirteen cannes 02
oceans thirteen cannes 03
oceans thirteen cannes 04
oceans thirteen cannes 05
oceans thirteen cannes 06
oceans thirteen cannes 07
oceans thirteen cannes 08
oceans thirteen cannes 09

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

haha. i am the first

Another wow for Brad for doing justice to Tom Ford’s suits.

Yay..3rd!!!!

it’s a men’s day out…now missing ange

Thanks JJ for another thread

I think Brad, George & Matt have the same hairstyle.

he looks great but he’s wearing george’s go-to ensemble: black suit, white shirt, no tie. isn’t that like 2 women showing up to the same thing in the same dress?

i liked his hair for the premiere last night, but again? now he really looks like GC.

Angie is taking care of the kids. Still supporting his movie though (from the hotel room)

Whenever I see candid pictures of Brad and George, both are always grinning/or laughing. They must really enjoy each other’s company. Somehow, the Ocean’s gang is hollywood’s super cliche. This Ocean’s 13 will surely be big in the box office globally.

paula the crotch @ 05/22/2007 at 11:16 pm

now there is a group of guys that would be a blast to hang with!

Ok, we want more pictures.

Lurking Is No Fun @ 05/22/2007 at 11:19 pm

That’s the way to partay!!!!!!

Great photos JJ ~ you have outdone yourself this week – Thanks!

I like Brad’s new hair style. The Ocean’s group seems to really enjoy each other. I think that O14 is a possibility if O13 does well. Will definitely see this movie.

Wonder if we will get photos from the yacht party?

Brad loves Angelina but I bet he had a great time just hanging with the boys. He looks great!!!!!!!!!!

Hey lurking is no fun! You think I will ever get a straight answer from twokids?

Alexanderina @ 05/22/2007 at 11:23 pm

Thanks Jared for another new thread. Brad is really rocking the Tom Ford’s suits, he looks great. I love the hair

My God!!!! Brad looks soooo good in that suit!!!!

What in the heck is up with that screen name- paula the crotch? What the ****?

Alexanderina @ 05/22/2007 at 11:26 pm

I love all the Ocean boys, but my favorites are: Brad, George, Don and Matt

Hey Alex, thanks for the shout out regarding Acess H
they were funny, I love it when Matt said that Brad takes out a restraint order against him and George, they can’t come 50 feet of Brad, Angie and the kids…LOL

Ok…is it just me or Brad is cleaning up well this week….hahahahaha….

Alexanderina @ 05/22/2007 at 11:27 pm

Estelle Says:

May 22nd, 2007 at 11:18 pm – flag comment
Ok, we want more pictures.

================================================================
I second that Estelle lol

Brad always has a bodyguard with him these days, either this guy pictured or Mickey. Just an observation.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All