Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Ziyi Zhang: Cannes n' Cavalli

Ziyi Zhang: Cannes n' Cavalli

Chinese actress Ziyi Zhang heads aboard designer Roberto Cavalli‘s yacht docked in Cannes with boyfriend Aviv “Vivi” Nevo during the Cannes Film Festival on Monday night.

Ziyi, 28, is best known for her roles in the phenomenally successful Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2001), House of Flying Daggers (2005) and Memoirs of a Geisha (2006).

Nevo, 41, is an Israeli venture capitalist and heads investment firm “NV Investments,” which has one of the biggest stock shares of media conglomerate Time Warner.

vivi nevo zhang ziyi 01
vivi nevo zhang ziyi 02
vivi nevo zhang ziyi 03
vivi nevo zhang ziyi 04

Posted to: Vivi Nevo, Ziyi Zhang

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Cannagirl @ 05/22/2007 at 1:47 pm

just to be the first !!!

Caribbean Jolie-Pitt lover @ 05/22/2007 at 1:48 pm

Beautiful. Great actress.

Cannagirl @ 05/22/2007 at 1:48 pm

because I don’t manage to be the first one when is about Brad & &Angelina !!!!
lol

^^lol, there’s a lot of competition, eh?

yellowfever @ 05/22/2007 at 1:54 pm

that man is disgusting.

this woman is absoutley stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bag she is carrying (looks like a Cavalli) is hideous as is the man with her.

Cannagirl @ 05/22/2007 at 1:59 pm

I Think Just jared invented a new game !!!!

He’s definitely short on looks, but his got money and some clout. If anything he may do wonders for her career. I don’t think Ziyi is stupid to pick up just anybody. They have to have something. My 2 cents.

he looks like Willem Defoe. But he has influence at Time Warner, huh? Well, she’s no longer a young ingenue so she probably needs all the help she can get…

Zhang Ziyi hardly needs any help with her career???? She just has bad taste in men. It happens

She is beautiful

She is such a natural beauty.

She looks beautiful. Don’t know her boyfriend. As far as looks go, I think she can do better. But looks aren’t all. As long as she’s happy.
Thanks for the pictures. I really like Ziyi.

I dont understand how they communicate with each other because her english is not that great.

I saw an interview she did a couple of years ago and it was in English. It’s actually pretty good. Not perfect, of course, but still very good. She could have easily communicated with anyone. I’m sure it’s only gotten better since then. Plus English is like the easiest language to learn. I hardly doubt they have any trouble communicating.

Beautiful girl…but is her boyfriend that great? Not to be shallow or anything, but I see her with someone younger and well, cuter. These two don’t really match!

she is beautiful

So she refuses to give Paul Walker a kiss at the MTV movie awards sometime ago, but she’s willing to kiss this ugly guy? I’m confused.

ziyi zhang is stunning and a talented actress, but i didn’t know she have a boyfriend. who is this guy and when did they started dating?

She obviously has bad taste in men but I guess the money does blind a person. Oh and yes, she still needs help with her career. She may make it back in China but in hollywood it’s a long way to go so having a rich boyfriend who’s butt ugly would help.

he looks way too old and greasy

Man the guy is ugly. I guess money speaks loud and clear. I think this is her downfall and she will shortly lose all of her Chinese fans. I hope shacking up with this ugly man is worth it.

this guy is a total fabrication—
he does not own ANY TWX-(time Warner)–
and believe me when I tell u –he is only a prop, not even a pawn—in the biggest game ever played

vivalavina @ 06/21/2007 at 4:41 am

Asian *****.

Oh great! Another Jewish man/Chinese woman pairing to feed the stereotypes. If you don’t know what I’m talking about watch Seinfeld. She can have any guy and she choses this old rooster. He looks like he’s spent too much time on the tanning bed.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All